Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccan or American wife? that's the question
c
3 August 2009 20:40
(First; this just my point of view, it can be wrong and I'm not stereotyping)

Well, I prefer Moroccan wife, but I don't want to "import" one from the home country, in the same time I don't have any chance to meet one here!
Now, I'm just dating all kind of races and range of colors I meet smiling smiley What I like on women here is there perception of relationship which is different than "Lbalyda" they don't judge you, they don't really care about how do you make and all what can be an handicap back home.
The problem is, I'm scared about all the religious issue that I can have later, especially with children. However, I don't believe that a moroccan women is a guaranty, neither I'am. I'm not that good in religion too (layrham da3fna).
So why I think like this? isn't an hypocrisy, american women are good as girlfriends and not good as wives?
I'm really confused, and this subject is driving me crazy.
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::
G
4 August 2009 09:31
American girls are good for one week , or one night stand ! but for wife , forget about it. I got many examples in front of me , moroccans being married with beautiful white girls but really doesn't work ! The white girl would never be belongin to ur power, she will always tell u that I am free to do whatever I want. She can go to the club with her girlfriends and she can also pick a guy at the end of the party and if u try to react , she will report u to ...911

The white girl in general does not respect the married life as we know back home. She won't take care of ur mome when she will grow up, since this white girl have kicked from her family when she was 16 , she took independence at this age man ! how can u wait for here to take care of ur mome , when her mother has kicked here at so young age ?

In addition to religion, u may find a strict converted one , but as u said u are not totally into the Dine, so u would have a rubish one. She won't fast , she won't pray , she won't do zakat... bref, that a way for hell at the end.

Get a good bent lblad that u know her family and specially her mom. Coz the mom is the mirror of the girl. If the mom is nice, means the girl will be nice. If the mom is "3roubia" the girl will be 3roubia as well and she will kill u by s7our and rubish behavior.

Good luck !
w
4 August 2009 09:55
3roubia are people who practice s7our???what the F********** is this way of insulting our origins , very muslim point of view pfffffffffff judging others without even knowing them ,
la far9a bayna aswadine aw abyadine illa bita9wa winking smiley3roubia aw mdinia , gawria aw maghribia illa bi ta9wa wa al akhla9
some so called muslim are just parasits who don t even know their own religion but take the liberty to preach hope they start with themselves first , they destroyed islam repputation by their extremism , ignorance and lack of education (the book Pride and prejudice may help a good read won t harm winking smiley

chaiba kadim :

if you are planning to settle down forget any prejudice , race , or colour , follow your heart and base your choice on the following :

- communication and dialogue
- mutual respect you are searching for a life partner someone to be the mother of your children , an equal other half who will share everything with you
- you are not looking for a slave to beat up and serve you and who s ignorant of her rights as human being and as some ignorants say won t dial 911SOSyou want someone with strong personnality , good education , good values , a woman with no personnality or opinions will have children who get bullied at schools , fearful from everything

- it does not matter white girl or moroccan as long as she is polite , good mannered , loves you and you feel deep inside that this is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with
- if she is a white girl she will make efforts to learn more about your religion and culture , if she is a moroccan girl she needs to learn more about the new society she will live in and try to integrate and not stay isolated

so it s entirely up to you and to destiny , go for it with open mind without judging anyone before studying their qualities and personalities then your heart will tell you when it feels the chemistry.Danse

to the hypocrit who dares insults 3roubia women , our mothers , shame on you a few days in the country of uncle Sam made forget your religion and respect to your own 3roubia mother evil

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2009 10:04 by whatp.
p
4 August 2009 10:25
true love , understanding. mutual respect , friendship , great values are qualities which make a strong base for a successful relationship , with these qualities it will be easy for you to talk to each other and overcome any obstacles that life throws on you, these principles and standards in life are enough to capture any heart and succeed .
look for substance not the surface , nationality is absolutely trivial .

wish you all the happiness in the world

whatup: i agree with you we shouldn t label aroubia with sehoure, what a peculiar way to divide moroccans !!!!!!!!!!!!, i am against the use of the word aroubia .it s a word used by snobs to feel superior No no
L
4 August 2009 13:24
It would be very nice to live in an uthopic world, but even true love fades with time.
Love can only survive as long as the passion (the fire) is still living in the heart.
I hope u people like philosophy, otherwise, it's gonna be boring for you.

The Moon evolves around Earth, he turns around her 24/7 saying that's my only love.
At the same time, Earth turns around the sun 24/7 asking herself, why do i love the sun, why do i turn around this jerk?
the sun has many planets (many girl-friends) that turn around him, but only earth has life unlike any other planet, Earth is very special.
But the Moon is dark, yes he loves Earth but he has no future, Earth doesn't wanna turn into a dead Moon, Earth needs to give life so it's civilization, its culture, its values, its principles..etc will continue to exist so her descendants can exist and know where they came from.
Yes, Earth is in love with the moon, even if the Moon is poor, he turns around her 24/7 but he has no future, he is a loser, he is depending on her while the sun is very rich, even Earth needs to turn around him to catch his attention cause Earth needs the sun to survive.
Yes, Earth is in love with the Moon, without the moon, her ocean waves would stop and her ocean would look like a lake and inside it everything would die.
But that's the price you pay.

As a conclusion, marriage is a choice, but should be a wise choice based on rational thinking and not just blind love based on love only,.
Marriage is a responsibility my friends, for your kids to survive after you die, they need a HARVARD, MIT, OXFORD, CAMBRIDGE, YALE, PRINCETON.. education.
Love is beautiful, but think about tomorrow.
Find a smart girl with brains not a girl who only knows how to cook and make love.

end of my boring story, but that's what im following, i use my brain not my heart, my heart was broken when i was in high-school.
G
4 August 2009 16:03
whatp
3roubia are people who practice s7our???what the F********** is this way of insulting our origins , very muslim point of view pfffffffffff judging others without even knowing them ,
la far9a bayna aswadine aw abyadine illa bita9wa winking smiley3roubia aw mdinia , gawria aw maghribia illa bi ta9wa wa al akhla9
some so called muslim are just parasits who don t even know their own religion but take the liberty to preach hope they start with themselves first , they destroyed islam repputation by their extremism , ignorance and lack of education (the book Pride and prejudice may help a good read won t harm winking smiley

Listen , when I see 3robia , that does not comin from rural area or village. but rather comin from illiterate background, believing in shour as a way to attract their husbands. Morocco is very very famous worldwide by s7our ! That is due to the 3roubi mentality of some moms that do not fear God ! The main reason a person should marry a girl is "the religion" like the prophet 3alayhi salate wa salam said " wa idfar bi datti dine taribat yadak " Prophet said that we have to take a religious wife. Otherwise the marriage will be useless from beginning. To check if the girl is good, we should check her mom. If the mom is literate and religious and fear God and educated, means that the girl is 95% will be the same .
w
4 August 2009 16:22
mum chaser ptdryeah check the mum out it may be your lucky day a taste of all generations
buy some vix or a rich moisturiser it s so dry down there ptdr

illeterate people are s7ara : well done what a true muslim , so impressing!!!!!!!!!!!
as far as i know more than half of moroccan generations specially our parents and grand parents are illeterate , they are all s7ara sometimes illetrate people are more religious than 7erraga of USA

may allah forgive all the sinners who judge human being for who they are

shame on you thumbs down

forgetting our roots and who we are is worst than i have imagined Cool

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2009 04:23 by whatp.
m
4 August 2009 16:49
trust your heart mate , use your head too and i am sure you will find the woman of dreams
G
4 August 2009 18:26
Listen Sister , That is how I was taught. Take it or leave it ! choosing a wife for a young man is a hard task in this time. Especially with all reputation that we are hearing.
w
4 August 2009 19:25
oussama ben l7errag go learn english properly otherwise you will stay 7errag for life
sorry no bleu passport for you instead a 2 feet cell in guantanamo grinning smileyptdr
p
4 August 2009 19:31
No noguys give it a break
i don t think whoever posted this topic will benefit anything from arguments

any ideas to offer him ?

thanks
c
4 August 2009 22:18
Thanks all of you for your answers, it was instructive until you lost your mind smiling smiley please get back to the subject, it's crucial and might help me and so others.

Well, religion doesn't matter for me, I mean I'm not afraid to lose my faith and I'm pretty sure that they can follow mine by giving the good example.
Saying, that white American women they don't know how to take care of family or any other prejudice is wrong. Also, it's not about power, I don't need a slave at home, I need a strong women.

Like I said in the beginning, I have more chance to meet an American than a Moroccan. That's scared me smiling smiley
5 August 2009 00:33
well, you don't need a slave but some Moroccan in US excpet the girl to be Moroccan 100% and American100% it means they won't never find their soulmate, because nobody is perfect, just Allah SWT.
I remember long time ago I had a conversation a co-worker and I asked him why he didn't want to get married? and, who told me that nobody wanted to marry him No nocrying(and I was surprise Heueye popping smiley
when I asked him, how come? he was kind of man who all the ladies dream to marry him but I found out that he was looking for an educated lady, pretty, nice shape, good cook, coming from a high family, funny, who has a good job, fear Allah SWT, she has to accept not having kids until 5 or 6 years after marriage, no smoke, no drink alchool and living in USwhistling smiley
well, I couldn't help because he has too many conditions and this kind of man who stays alone forever.winking smiley
A Tanja ya 3aleya... 3aleya be sewariha....aye layellah...
c
5 August 2009 20:06
BAD NEWS: today is my 30th birthday sad smiley
When I won the G.C. lottery I tough I was lucky, not now.
At least I would me married by this time instead of debating about this stupid subject. I never forget what my cousin in Miami told me the first day I came here.
Him: Did you get married or no?
Me: No?
Him: KAWADTIHA
L
5 August 2009 20:28
Happy Birthday Chaiba Birthday
but dude, u need to wake the fuck up, ur clock is ticking, tic tic tic..
Moroccan chicks are beautiful, why look for something you already have, you are looking in the wrong places?
dude make up ur mind, soon u gonna be 50 and still single.
damn, that would be one sad story.
s
6 August 2009 17:31
thanks mate
you made us proudWelcome
makayench bhal zine l3erbi wala douk djajat lmessloukat dyal nssaraptdr
t
6 August 2009 18:48
salam

Why don't get an American girl from Morocco grinning smiley

salam
s
7 August 2009 16:36
L
9 August 2009 20:41
salma49
thanks mate
you made us proudWelcome
Salma, ok i understand.
u come from Hamria, a very fancy neighborhood in Meknes but my ancestors come from zayane.
That's where the real Moroccan beauty comes from.
it's too late for me now but, im married with 2 kids.
My wife is from Japan and we have 2 kids.
it's all good, as long as there is love and passion, we will stay together til the end of times.

[www.youtube.com]
D
10 August 2009 13:30
whatp

chaiba kadim :

if you are planning to settle down forget any prejudice , race , or colour , follow your heart and base your choice on the following :

- communication and dialogue
- mutual respect you are searching for a life partner someone to be the mother of your children , an equal other half who will share everything with you
- you are not looking for a slave to beat up and serve you and who s ignorant of her rights as human being and as some ignorants say won t dial 911SOSyou want someone with strong personnality , good education , good values , a woman with no personnality or opinions will have children who get bullied at schools , fearful from everything

- it does not matter white girl or moroccan as long as she is polite , good mannered , loves you and you feel deep inside that this is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with
- if she is a white girl she will make efforts to learn more about your religion and culture , if she is a moroccan girl she needs to learn more about the new society she will live in and try to integrate and not stay isolated

so it s entirely up to you and to destiny , go for it with open mind without judging anyone before studying their qualities and personalities then your heart will tell you when it feels the chemistry.Danse

to the hypocrit who dares insults 3roubia women , our mothers , shame on you a few days in the country of uncle Sam made forget your religion and respect to your own 3roubia mother evil

thumbs up I agree with you !

Prejudice don't help people to have an open view of the relationship between human beings and lead to awful opinions like those quoted above.

Bye!
Z
11 August 2009 00:09

Well, I prefer Moroccan wife, but I don't want to "import" one from the home country, ..... What I like on women here is there perception of relationship which is different than "Lbalyda" .

come on dude, you don't import a moroccan wife ,that is not nice she is not a marchandise. and i hope you meant lblayda as in lablad and not lbalyda as in stupid and backward. lets be honest, what you looking for is a wife who can obey your command. and yes it is true most of the american women specialy the blondies, nothing but damaged goods.
if you ask me I'll go for a moroccan one, at least they still value and respect the marriage life, and they'll take care of you better.
a
14 August 2009 16:19
salma49
thanks mate
you made us proudWelcome

No need to stereotype & keep blowing our own trompets !!!

My advise is to look for the right lady ,respect & honnesty are a key in any relationship , plz let who ever will share ur life what u looking for & how u want to raise ur kids .....in 20 's ...30's we all go wild & do it all but life after kids & in the 40's & 0's ...tends to be a lot different ....Good luck & love & destiny do not have nationalities ..................
L
31 October 2009 18:53
salam,I would like an opinion from Ghayour and others.I have read his post and I think they talk sense.(i was in US,4 some time).Iam an Indian sunni muslim(grew up in saudi).Iam member of a marriage site(indian).I have expressed interest in a muslim Morrocon lady from agadir and she accepted.I would like advice on this.How are Morrocon ladies as wife?In matters to loayalty nad etc.Please keep in mind Iam a muslim and i don't want her clubbing and drinking,since i have never done these and never will.

Logical Muslim
f
31 October 2009 21:24
you are talking about moroccan women like you are about to buy a car a BMW or a mercedes !!!!!!!!!!!!
in every nationality there is good and bad what do you expect people of this forum to tell you????????

change your mentality , in a marriage you need to meet your future partner and see if you have common point,love , and the same future dreams thats the way to do it not by asking people you don t even know with different backgrounds to takee a life changing decison
mr logical, use your logic a little bit
if we say moroccan women are loyal is that mean your future partner will be loyal , every body is different

i see indian men worship cows , beat their wives and mistreat them is that mean all indian men are the same winking smiley
p
1 November 2009 13:45
Logicalperson
I would like an opinion........I would like advice...How are Morrocon ladies as wife?In matters to loayalty nad etc

faisal28
you are talking about moroccan women like you are about to buy a car a BMW or a mercedes !!!!!!!!!!!.......! in every nationality there is good and bad what do you expect people of this forum to tell you???????? ....... change your mentality......mr logical, use your logic a little bit

the poor man only ask for opinion and advice and mention nothing about neither mercedes, BMW, fiat or donkey. is it insane to ask people advice about their perception of Moroccan ladies? yes in every country there's good and bad but there's also different perception regarding customs, way of life, tradition etc.... don't you know thatthumbs down . why are you so aggressive to answer a simple questionHeu? did you feel hurt? what's that make you so angryperplexe? cool down and behave nicely, it doesn't worth to be moody for nothing.

dear logicperson, as far as i know, Moroccan ladies in general respect marrital life, have a good values, do their best to raise their children according to Islamic teachings and take care of their husband. i suggest you make a trip to Morocco, visit the girl's family, watch closely their way of life then do promise nothing. go back to where you are staying, take your time, think about it, make Salat Istikhara and if you feel ok and you trust your feeling then go for it...

good luck man
L
1 November 2009 18:21
salam every body.
"Kaifa halukum al yaum?" Ya faisal28,relax ya "rajul".Ok I got your point,I shouldn't have said like that Iam sorry.But you are portraying I am completely different.I am acquainted with arab ideology ,except Morroco.I had Egyptian friends.(not Moroccans,except a guy in Houston).You remind of him.We were friendly,and once he came to our house(lived next door).My mom was cleaning(she doesnt know that good Arabic).Told him to go as he was in front of the dirt.Oh he minded and never was the same.I explained later in arabic but still it didn't help.Any way I got ur point.In India,any Muslim men DONOT worship cows!(I mentioned I was sunni muslim).

If u asked the qs,I would have said also be careful,there are gold diggers.I thank pearlview for explaining what Iam trying 2 say.

Here is the situationsad smileyfaisal and pearlview):
I live in Bangladesh now.(Thats a bad point,any body (girls who live outside) who see this location dont like it)Then again Ima no handsome hunk.Ok I got a good profile.Now she is good looking,but she accepted my interest,why?Should I go ahed.Iam not paid member(i was),should I go to the trouble and call my friend(he has got credit card) to get me membership again?
L
1 November 2009 18:23
I need your opinion and analysis of the situation?She is not a graduate.(educationally).
n
2 November 2009 13:46
Salam

Hi everybody,i want first of all to thank the poster (chaiba.kadim) for this subject...the answer will be really difficult for some men cause it's not easy really to choose or say who's better but i've seen somebody here who was talking about S7OUR...excuse me really to tell you that this is true...i was chocked when i came to Morocco and i saw all what woman here are doing ...so sad to see even young girls talking about s7our and and....so strange, i did never believe in such things till the day when i got married, i am a woman who suffered and still suffering from S7our and i am thinking about divorce cause i am really tired.....

So tell me how would you trust people???????? millions of Moroccan women unfortunately are thinking only about this; they have nothing else in their minds.........what to do and where to go????
The choice of your second half is very difficult,wether you are a man or even a woman sometimes....
what i would suggest to you Mr (chaiba) is to get to know the person you want to marry with very well...don't anticipate ...take your time ...before you decide...cause once married things get more and more complicated.

good luck to all men cause the mission is very difficult....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2009 01:47 by nina20009.
n
2 November 2009 13:53
LibrePenseur
It would be very nice to live in an uthopic world, but even true love fades with time.
Love can only survive as long as the passion (the fire) is still living in the heart.
I hope u people like philosophy, otherwise, it's gonna be boring for you.

The Moon evolves around Earth, he turns around her 24/7 saying that's my only love.
At the same time, Earth turns around the sun 24/7 asking herself, why do i love the sun, why do i turn around this jerk?
the sun has many planets (many girl-friends) that turn around him, but only earth has life unlike any other planet, Earth is very special.
But the Moon is dark, yes he loves Earth but he has no future, Earth doesn't wanna turn into a dead Moon, Earth needs to give life so it's civilization, its culture, its values, its principles..etc will continue to exist so her descendants can exist and know where they came from.
Yes, Earth is in love with the moon, even if the Moon is poor, he turns around her 24/7 but he has no future, he is a loser, he is depending on her while the sun is very rich, even Earth needs to turn around him to catch his attention cause Earth needs the sun to survive.
Yes, Earth is in love with the Moon, without the moon, her ocean waves would stop and her ocean would look like a lake and inside it everything would die.
But that's the price you pay.

As a conclusion, marriage is a choice, but should be a wise choice based on rational thinking and not just blind love based on love only,.
Marriage is a responsibility my friends, for your kids to survive after you die, they need a HARVARD, MIT, OXFORD, CAMBRIDGE, YALE, PRINCETON.. education.
Love is beautiful, but think about tomorrow.
Find a smart girl with brains not a girl who only knows how to cook and make love.

end of my boring story, but that's what im following, i use my brain not my heart, my heart was broken when i was in high-school.

wowwwwwwww.....i really like the way you explained things and the examples of sun and earth....you're right, i guess this is the way how we should think.
L
2 November 2009 17:00
Hi what is s7our?-------nina2009.
Join Yabiladi on Facebook