Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
why athelets use drugs
m
29 April 2009 16:49
you may heard the story of rachid ramzi and how he changed his nationality and been bought by rich bahranian prince , he won so many gold medals for bahrain , in Morocco he is been labeled as a traitor

today his name is all over the news he was tested positive of use of drugs

why athlets specially succeeful ones use drugs
is it greed ?

[www.google.com]
f
30 April 2009 10:53
On "he has been labelled as a traitor". I used to think the same when I knew not.

You said it yourself. If the chap was Moroccan no one would bother to buy him smiling smiley
Now then, if your country does f* all for you. Why should you give a toss. Your country has obligation(s) towards it citizens. The same as you are supposed to server it. Your country and countrymen only pay attention when you make it elsewhere, not when you are in deep caca. About time the sheeple start thinking with their heads little bit.

As to drugs, contrary to what you have said, only a minority of those very successful ones take drugs. The reason why they seem too numerous, is because they make big headlines and too much noise is made about them, right left and centre, so to sell news and generate profits.
m
30 April 2009 11:35
it s a shame really , i don t blame him looking for a BETTER LIFE i respect people who work hard for a better life , but why he has to ruin all his success by taking drugs , his reputation as an athlet is destroyed even bahrain now is ashamed to be associated with him , i guess it must be greed or pressure to win all the time
as for blaming the country where we are born for our failures , thats not correct all the time
a lot of people if they fail in their life they blame morocco , governement and the country
alot of moroccan sit on their backside 24/7 smoking marwana , blaming others for their misery

fel7araka baraka and there are alot of heart warming stories of people who started from zero selling in the street and now they are businessmen with a comfortable life
true unemployment is a big problem nbut twinned with negativity , laziness and winging while hybonating all day long won t change anything winking smiley
f
30 April 2009 12:17
I think you mis-understood me. I was not talking about failures and who to blame for them and what not. I was only saying that if your country, does not even know that you exist, then why should you care!!!! smiling smiley

It's common sense. If I was selling, let's say cigarettes for pennies in some street corner of some scary neighbourhood, because the system couldn't care less, then somehow I had a break through somewhere else and made it (either through hard work or unlawfully), why should I worry about those who did nothing for me. smiling smiley

As to why he has to ruin his success. That's all up to him. Call it mistakes for the sake of argument or lack of judgement. If you (or any one else for that matter) take a good look at your life, you will find that you have made few or plenty of cockups, same as I and anyone else. When you screw up and if caught, you pay for your mistakes. As simple as that!

May be as you said, he did it out of greed and can't deal with defeat. smiling smiley

Join Yabiladi on Facebook