Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Beware of the following websites
k
13 June 2009 11:57
Êã ÍÌÈ åÐå ÇáãæÇÞÚ Ýí ÏæáÉ ÇáÅãÇÑÇÊ ,, æ åÐÇ ÌåÏ íÔßÑæä Úáíå ,,

åÐå ÇáÑÓÇáÉ ãåãÉ æ ÎØíÑÉ¡ ÊÃßÏ ãä ÇáãæÇÞÚ ÈäÝÓß

Please send this message to all your contacts!!!

ÇáÑÌÇÁ ÇÑÓÇá åÐå ÇáÑÓÇáÉ áßá ãä ÊÚÑÝ

Beware of the following websites:

ÇäÊÈåæÇ ãä åÐå ÇáãæÇÞÚ Úáì ÇáÃäÊÑäÊ:

1. www.answering- islam.org
2. www.aboutislam. com
3. www.thequran. com
4. www.allahassurance. com
These sites have been developed by the Jews

åÐå ÇáãæÇÞÚ Êã ÊÕãíãåÇ ãä ÞÈá ÇáíåæÏ...

Who intentionally spread wrong information about the QURAN , the HADITH and the Islam?

æåã íäÔÑæä ãÚáæãÇÊ ÎÇØÆÉ ÌÏøÇð Úä ÇáÞÑÂä æÇáÓäÉ æÇáÃÍÇÏíË ÇáäÈæíøÉ ÇáÔÑíÝÉæÇáÅÓáÇã

Please spread this information to all the Muslim brothers and sisters around the world.

ÃÓÊÍáÝßã ÈÇááå Ãä ÊäÔÑæÇ åÐå ÇáÑÓÇáÉ áßá ÇáãÓáãíä Ýí ÇáÚÇáã

Always check the source of any Islamic web site even if it is very convincingþ

ÊÃßÏ ÏÇÆãÇð ãä ãÕÏÑ ÇáãæÇÞÚ ÇáÊí ÊÊÍÏË Úä ÇáÅÓáÇã

A FAKE AMERICAN QURAAN
[www.amazon]. com/exec/ obidos/tg/ detail/-/ 1579211755/ qid%3D1096805827 /102-4933271- 2395342
åÐÇ ÇáãæÞÚ íÈÇÚ Ýíå äÓÎÉ ãÍÑøÝÉ ßÇãáÉ Úä ÇáÞÑÂä ÇáßÑíã Êã ÊÃáíÝå ãä ÞÈá ÇáíåæÏ æÇáÃãÑíßÇä ÇáÍÇÞÏíä ý
The new AMERICAN Quran: a dangerous trick a new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait titled 'The True Furqan'

ÇáãÔßáÉ ÇáÚÙãì Ãä åÐÇ ÇáßÊÇÈ ÈÏà ÇäÊÔÇÑå Ýí ÇáßæíÊ ÈÅÓã (ÇáÝÑÞÇä ÇáÍÞ)

You Cant Ignore this, send it to as many muslims as u can .

ÃÓÊÍáÝßã ÈÇááå Ãä áÇ ÊåãáæÇ åÐå ÇáÑÓÇáÉ¡ ÅäÕÑ ÇáÅÓáÇã æáæ ÈÑÓÇáÉ

ÇááåÜÜã åá ÈáÜÜÛÊ Çááåã ÝÇÔåÏ

ÏÇÝÚ Úä Ïíäß æÇãäÚ ÊÔæíåÉ

ÇäÔÑ åÐÇ ÇáÊÍÐíÑ
s
13 June 2009 15:48
hi
what are these sites all about???
w
13 June 2009 20:50
those letters are they russian? it s a bit messy your post mate
any way it s not just website any one with a long beard became a mofti , any ex actress became a preacher , anyone with few peanuts opens a tv channel to preach via sattelite, complete anarchy

beware of people in this website giving fatwasCool

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2009 08:53 by whatsup.
K
14 June 2009 01:12
salma49
hi

Are you too lazy to read what people post or are you just fu..ed up stupid? You keep asking stupid questions about the topics people starts even when its obvious what is about if you just spend 2 sec on reading what the f... they write.

I have ignored you and your spaming long enough.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2009 01:14 by Kutchia.
s
14 June 2009 13:27
listen mate
i dont care what you think about me
if you re sending links
you ve got to say what are they about alright????Censored
p
14 June 2009 18:53
Kutchia
salma49
hi

Are you too lazy to read what people post or are you just fu..ed up stupid? You keep asking stupid questions about the topics people starts even when its obvious what is about if you just spend 2 sec on reading what the f... they write.

I have ignored you and your spaming long enough.

no need to be aggressif , if she wants to ask questions she is free , is there a law forbidding that
i think you are a bully , you need to choose your words carfeully, aggressif words are not welcomed here
if you dont like her comments don t read them no one is forcing you to do so Are you crazy

to the author of this topic : i guess your links are in arabic this forum doesn t recognise arabic writing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
s
14 June 2009 19:02
i beg you pardon
what is it to do with u mate anywayCensored
p
14 June 2009 20:04
salma does not matter sometimes people criticise just to criticise

never mind yawning smiley
a
15 June 2009 00:38
whatsup
any way it s not just website any one with a long beard became a mofti , any ex actress became a preacher , anyone with few peanuts opens a tv channel to preach via sattelite, complete anarchy

There was no need to address salama49 with this tone , please keep keep your wits & be curtious to others..... we will all benefit & keep the debate alive , thank you for your understanding
s
15 June 2009 10:46
thanx mate you re a starthumbs up
s
15 June 2009 10:50
listen kutchia if you dont like it you re the one who can go to the other forums maybe the one in spanish(hadi machi blaastek fhemti)angry smiley
just see how many new topics i ve been bringing into this forum
you didnt bring nothingmoody smiley
(wenta akhouya hadi ghir lme3your mafedtina bwaaaaaaaaaaaaalou)No no
w
15 June 2009 11:02
atlasmagic
whatsup

There was no need to address salama49 with this tone , please keep keep your wits & be curtious to others..... we will all benefit & keep the debate alive , thank you for your understanding

atlas magic whistling smileyi did not comment on salma , why are you accusing me ptdr
it Kutschia who s been rude and used foul languages NOT ME , open your eyes mate before poining your finger at others winking smiley
s
15 June 2009 11:05
dont worry matesmiling smiley
a
15 June 2009 13:55
salma49
listen kutchia if you dont like it you re the one who can go to the other forums maybe the one in spanish(hadi machi blaastek fhemti)angry smiley

Whatsup !

I'am really sorry the message was meant for Kutschia & not you ,please accept my apology ..
w
15 June 2009 13:58
youpee , i am innocent , ya7ya al a3dl ptdr
don t worry mate i don t held grudges specially against fellow atlasians , mistakes happen grinning smiley
s
15 June 2009 13:58
yes i know mate
i was talking to him as well in my last msgwinking smiley
a
15 June 2009 14:17
atlasmagic
salma49

Whatsup !

I'am really sorry the message was meant for Kutschia & not you ,please accept my apology ..

Cheers mate !
s
15 June 2009 14:23

Join Yabiladi on Facebook