Conseil: belle famille en USA
11 octobre 2007 11:18
Citation
houjdryaniya a écrit:
Citation
ba_ssma a écrit:
Citation
cranberry a écrit:
Nouhaila, listen to me, I think that this is a serious issue, u can't continue living this way,
now, tell me, what do u want to do? do u love him? do u want this marriage to last? because things could be different if not,
I'm sure your husband is using the fact that u don't have your green card yet to treat you this way,

Pourquoi parles tu anglais, alors qu'elle maitrise parfaitement le francais?

non c'est parceque tt comme la posteuse elle vit aussi aux USA, donc elles vont mieux se comprendre avec leurs langue natal!! grinning smiley

Clap

Haaaaa merci de m'éclairer, je ne comprenais pas anagrinning smiley

Ou bien c'est pour mettre en pratique l'mirikania, chose pas courant au Marocgrinning smiley

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 11/10/07 11:19 par ba_ssma.
**Hadro fiya, galo manasswach...igolo,li bghaw igolo...*
P
11 octobre 2007 12:06
Citation
ba_ssma a écrit:
Citation
houjdryaniya a écrit:
Citation
ba_ssma a écrit:
Citation
cranberry a écrit:
Nouhaila, listen to me, I think that this is a serious issue, u can't continue living this way,
now, tell me, what do u want to do? do u love him? do u want this marriage to last? because things could be different if not,
I'm sure your husband is using the fact that u don't have your green card yet to treat you this way,

Pourquoi parles tu anglais, alors qu'elle maitrise parfaitement le francais?

non c'est parceque tt comme la posteuse elle vit aussi aux USA, donc elles vont mieux se comprendre avec leurs langue natal!! grinning smiley

Clap

Haaaaa merci de m'éclairer, je ne comprenais pas anagrinning smiley

Ou bien c'est pour mettre en pratique l'mirikania, chose pas courant au Marocgrinning smiley

C'est pas sa langue natale... elle est aux USA depuis peu...
Et le pire des ignorants est celui qui ignore qu'il est ignorant.
B
11 octobre 2007 12:41
Citation
cranberry a écrit:

I don't think you could live in the us for 2 years without any legitimate id.
Her husband probably got either the green card or the receipt and is blackmailing his wife.
I don't live in the us anymore but I think the best way is to get in touch with women associations to seek some help.
My advise; get away from your in laws otherwise they will destroy your future.
11 octobre 2007 12:49
Citation
Bengi a écrit:
Citation
cranberry a écrit:

I don't think you could live in the us for 2 years without any legitimate id.
Her husband probably got either the green card or the receipt and is blackmailing his wife.
I don't live in the us anymore but I think the best way is to get in touch with women associations to seek some help.
My advise; get away from your in laws otherwise they will destroy your future.

From yesterday a lot (cranberry and now Bengigrinning smiley) start to speak English here.
You have a written test or what?
Come back to the language of Molièregrinning smiley, because I could not follow you for a long time.

Or then, find you in the English forum or in mp.
**Hadro fiya, galo manasswach...igolo,li bghaw igolo...*
v
12 octobre 2007 03:40
Miss whatever they call u, I speak English because I WANT TO grinning smiley is this enough as an argument?
she posted here, so I answered here, and will continue to do so, if the language is so difficult for u, u can take a dictionary, otherwise, don't read me smiling smiley u r not concerned anyways, mmm what else, I wouldn't use the mp because what I said to her is not so private, see?
et pour finir avec la langue dyal sidi molière, ta phrase, "Ou bien c'est pour mettre en pratique l'mirikania, chose pas courant au Maroc" est, disons, très bidon
voilà
v
12 octobre 2007 04:05
Nouhaila,
I really want to help you, please tell me in what county or at least city or state u live in, I can give u contacts or even make the contacts for u,
Don't worry, everything will be fine
n
12 octobre 2007 05:33
Merci beaucoup cranberry de bien vouloir m'aider. Je suis a cincinnati.
Merci infiniment de bien vouloir m'aider a etablir des contacts.
n
12 octobre 2007 05:47
I really don't know what to do.
Faire mes bagages est partir est chose facile. Mais pour aller ou? revenir au maroc, apres avoir laisse tombe mon poste ? (je serais la risee de tout le monde).
Ou bien rester au US with a pending status? et la tu connais les consequences.
C'est un dilemne tu comprends?
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook