Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
credit a la bank
a
27 July 2009 01:05
Greetings

I am writings to this forum to warn my fellow Moroccans of my misfortunes in dealing with Dirham Express, a money transfer company.
Despite the "guarantees" displayed with respect to endorsing you with Moroccan banks and providing the necessaty financial checks (credit histroy).and expediting the paperwork
Just make sure the company provides you in writing with guarantees they will actually be taking the necessary steps in advance to facilitate and or guarantee you will obtain a loan (pay once the service is rendered)

I found myself in a situation where after cashing out a handsome fee 3,000DH ($400), for my loan application - Dirham Express provided absolutely no incremental value and I was left dealing directly with the banks in Morocco. This is merely a referral fee rather than a service fee .When raising the issue with Dirham Express (mister Hamdi in Casablanca) - DE refused to refund the fee or take any steps to try and rectify the situation or help move the "dossier" and paperwork with the Inara BMCE bank.

Please beware as I do not want my fellow Moroccan-Americans to find themselves in a similar situation in the future - where the guarateed nature of the loan and extend of service rendered will be grossly misrepresented

I'll make sure to reach out to the BBB as well on this matter

Aziz Abdel Ali B.
m
27 July 2009 19:20
thank you for sharing this with us
s
28 July 2009 16:55
3 August 2009 13:46
LES FRAIS DE DOSSIER SONT NEGOCIABLES SUIVANT LES BANKS
ACTUELLEMENT SONT DE 750 DH CHEZ WAFA
PARFOIS OFFERT PAR LE PROMOTEUR
AUX USA C EST KIF KIF CA SE DISCUTE LES FRAIS
s
3 August 2009 17:34
a
11 August 2009 13:37
First I would like express my joy and thank the administrators of this very useful Forum, wherby Moroccan community can finally express freely what the experience.

Dear users, Beware of BMCE Bank it doesn't have the rights to sell its banking products nor to advertise them in the UK, as they are representative office, which means they have a very limited ways to address to clients, please check this website to find out if the said bank is licensed and you will find that it's not, unlike banque populaire who indeed is there. (in the search by name area enter the name BMCE BANK YOU WILL GET NO RESULTS).

[www.fsa.gov.uk]

While all the financial institutions must be registered with FSA in order to safeguard the interest of clients from dodgy firms in term of, opening accounts, offering mortgages,insurance and advice. Unfortunately the BMCE BANK unlike Banque populaire seems careless. This justifies their irresponsibility towards Moroccan clients.

So don't be reckless by dealing with this miserable bank, as It was an appalling experience since I opened my account with them in order to send money to my personal BMCE account and discover after 1 year that, on every transfer there is 124 dhs hidden charges That (doesn't even appear in the bank statement) + other charges such as (agios) (frais de tenue de compte), and when I called the office in London they said that these charges don't apply for Moroccan living abroad's account and therefore pretend that's due to system error and even say that's and they will be paying back all my money, but unfortunately until now I have never heard from them.

Anyone who has been a victim of BMCE Bank may seek compensation and could report its tricky services to the FSA (Financial Service Authority) by fill in this form (Unauthorised overseas firms operating in the UK.
here is the address:

[www.fsa.gov.uk]
Sourcem : Lhadra3lik.com
s
20 August 2009 11:29

Join Yabiladi on Facebook