Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Dream land vocation
m
14 October 2009 13:42
Hi everyone!!!

if you have the opportunity to go on a vocation trip, what is the best destination you would like to visit and why?
if you already have visited your dream land, what are the best memories you still keep? did any misadventure happened to you while enjoying your time there?

thank you in advance for your participation
n
14 October 2009 17:32
It depends really what you like - sightseeing, history, culture or lazy beach holidays. I prefer a good mix of both winking smiley My personal dream - to see northen lights (aurora) in Finland or Norway. Maybe one day, inshaallah..
s
15 October 2009 11:29
m
16 October 2009 12:43
salma49
perplexe

obvious you are still thinking about it Angel , nevermind salma, take your time, still long to go before the coming of summer 2010. when you pick and choose your destination, let us know, ok smiling smiley
m
16 October 2009 12:53
thanks north star for your answer. scandinavian countries in general are fascinationg but still cold for me even during summer sad smiley . hopefully you 'll be able to visit Finland or Norway one day or the other.

for me i would like to visit New Zealand. lakes, greeneries, best sceneries and most important thing above all is the peaceful environement . i watched a US documentary about it and i'm really attracted to this countryIn love.
n
16 October 2009 19:13
maretranger - if you like hot weather, good food, beautiful beaches, great history, etc,etc why not try Greek Islands? If we didn't go to Morocco every year for hot weather, good food,beautiful beaches and great history ptdr that's where I would go grinning smiley Check some islands like Crete, Santorini ,- there are lots of them to choose from.
New Zealand sounds great too.
p
18 October 2009 14:11
if i could make it, i would like to go to Caribbean island. white sand, nice beaches and bushy rain forest are my favorite In love
s
19 October 2009 20:25
My dream is to visite, Gabon, the nature and the animals , I love dark Africa.
n
25 October 2009 14:13
Salam,

to north star :
The northen lights in Norway was great. I went to Norway this summer it was georgous.
I hope one day you will see it.
to maretranger :
"scandinavian countries in general are fascinationg but still cold for me even during summer"
When I went to Norway, I put only warm clothes in my bag, what was my surprise : 32,5 degree during all my vacation (1st week of July)!!!I did not believe it, I had to make shopping for summer clothes.

For my part I am planning to visit Australia and New Zeland inch allah.
I would like to visit the oceania part, Australia and New Zeland are so rich of History and have a nice environement.

Beslama
n
25 October 2009 20:17
Wow najmae!! I thought aurora appears only in winter?? I bet it was indescribable sight smiling smiley
n
25 October 2009 23:10
dear north star,

I am not sure that I saw the right aurora you are talking about, but around 2 am it was not dark at all it was like it was 10pm...very beautiful ecpecially when you are not use to it.
n
26 October 2009 16:19
Aurora is better than any laser show. The more north you go the better chance to see it. Google it and you'll see some pictures. Of course, pictures is one thing, but to actually see it....In love

Join Yabiladi on Facebook