Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Freshman welcome activities
k
3 August 2009 10:59
Freshman welcome activities is an activity that juniors have to sing or do different activities to senior There are some people who disagree with freshman welcome activities because of many reasons. How ever, in my opinion freshman welcome activities are good idea for three reasons.
The first, it makes us united. It to cheer meeting makes unit in the crowd and makes people helping each other. Second , it creators friendships It makes you know each other better and shows love between people. Finally, it makes us to be well disciplined .To join in activities students must be polite and obey the rules of university. They have to get more respect to other people
In concluding to join in activities, it gives students help the other people. Especially it gives us to love each other. What do you think about freshman welcome activities?
W
3 August 2009 11:29
Freshman welcome activities makes students have discipline. There is discipline training. They need to be prompt.there teachs them to have respect.Spending time together causes love and unity. We got many good things from cheer activity including discipline, unity and many learning lessons.
M
3 August 2009 11:41
In my opinion, I agree with it.Because this activity brings about unity. All students are like sisters and brothers since they spend their time together. Knowing each other well creates unity in a university. A Freshman welcome activities is a wonderful activity because it leads to a great relationship.
w
3 August 2009 16:53
what we think:

eye popping smiley

moody smiley

moody smiley

SOS

Heu

Are you crazy

NOT INTERESTED grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2009 04:55 by whatp.
s
3 August 2009 17:35

Join Yabiladi on Facebook