michel jackson has died yesterday night crying(
aparently he s had a heart attack
he was due to come to the uk for a concert in july
but now he s gone
we will always remember you as a true star
god bless youcrying(
p
26 June 2009 13:21
sad smileyi tried to get couple tickets for his concert next month in london but they all been sold out
i am a fan of him and really feel sorry for him , he did a lot of charity work for orphans around the world

allah yrahmousad smiley
S
26 June 2009 14:00
Salam,

Very sad.....

He was so special, a terrific dancer...

His death was completely out of the blue.

I felt a little bit down when he passed away...

May he rest in peace.

Latifa
Elegance is an attitude[i]Thank you, my dear friends, for all your sweet messages, I love you too...[/i]
s
26 June 2009 14:03
yes
but did you know that he converted to islam?
he s got some new songs
i heard one it s got some arabic wordssmiling smiley
m
26 June 2009 16:27
hi salma
i don't think so! he's never been converted to islam
where does this information come from?
s
26 June 2009 16:55
from somewhere sure whymoody smiley
m
26 June 2009 17:01
it's curious!
s
26 June 2009 17:11
why????Heu
m
26 June 2009 17:24
sorry it seems annoying you!!
s
26 June 2009 17:26
no no at allCool
L
29 June 2009 14:38
I saw Michael in 5 concerts, i never seen anything like his concerts, never will til the day i die.
Like, Elvis, 2pac, Bruce Lee, Minnie Riperton, John Lennon, Batma, Jimmi Hendrix, Che Guivara, Benbarka..., he will never die, he achieved imortality that only few special human beings can ever achieve.
R.I.P MICHAEL, we loved you and we will always love you til the end of times, our kids and great grand kids will still be listening to your music in the year 3009 and beyond.
s
29 June 2009 14:43
you re going to make me cry now
i do miss him a lot
(khella blasstou)
i still cant believe that he s deadcrying(
p
29 June 2009 15:08
LibrePenseur
I saw Michael in 5 concerts, i never seen anything like his concerts, never will til the day i die.
Like, Elvis, 2pac, Bruce Lee, Minnie Riperton, John Lennon, Batma, Jimmi Hendrix, Che Guivara, Benbarka..., he will never die, he achieved imortality that only few special human beings can ever achieve.
R.I.P MICHAEL, we loved you and we will always love you til the end of times, our kids and great grand kids will still be listening to your music in the year 3009 and beyond.

i envy you sad smileyi was going to go to his concert this July even tried to buy tickets on ebay but not meant to be to know the real Michael really it s good idea to check on the net his home videos he is a very down to earth person , 99% OF BAD THINGS WRITTEN ABOUT HIM IT S JUST PURE NEWSPAPER FABRICATION Ill
his albums are top of the chart in UK this week and it s impossible to find his CDs in the shops all been sold out
p
29 June 2009 15:11
this is his last dancing performance in 95

[www.youtube.com]
what a talented dancerDanse
s
29 June 2009 15:26
may r i p dear michealsad smiley
m
29 June 2009 15:55
One think is shure, his life was very sad!! at least the last years of his life
s
29 June 2009 17:20
yes that s rightsad smiley
L
29 June 2009 19:16
The biggest mistake most people make is that they appreciate people after they're gone, why wait til a person is gone to appreciate him or her?
Appretiate people while they're still around, why wait til thy're dead or gone to tell them i love you.
Appreciate them now while they are still alive and stiil around, after people gone, it's too late to say i love you.
It was a very sad weekend but i screamed Michael i love you in concerts when he was still alive and im sure he heard me, and danced to his music while he was dancing...
R.I.P Michael. im sure you are singing in paradise, you were as innocent and as naive as a 6 year old kid, you never got to grow up, you were forced to live as a child for 50 years cause you never had a childhood.
Thanks for the memories.
L
30 June 2009 00:03
Like we say in Morocco, the king is dead, long live the new king.
In pop culture, we say the same thing, the king is dead long live the new king or queen, but you have to apprecite the person while alive not after he or she dies.
I saw 2 concerts of Shakira and i appreciate her a lot, long live the queen.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2009 12:04 by LibrePenseur.
s
30 June 2009 08:35
i do like shkira as well
but mickeal jackson was something elsesleeping
L
30 June 2009 11:46
salma49
i do like shkira as well
but mickeal jackson was something elsesleeping
salma, i never compared Shakira to Michael, she can't even be compared to the dirt under his dancing shoes, my point is appreciate all artists while they are alive not wait til after they die, but i used her as an exemple cause i like her and saw her twice.

salma i know music, i play saxophone as a hobby, wanna know the closest singer to ever get close to Michael's level, i will tell you.
her name is Minnie Riperton, some say she was even more talented than Michael, she also died young from cancer, she used to sing high notes that none other than Michael could reach.
listen to this and tell me if she don't compare to him:
she was Michael's favourit singer, and yes she was his favourit as a kid not Donna Summer.
Listen to the high notes:
[www.youtube.com]

do you see the influence, that's where Michael got his music, from Minnie Riperton.
May they both R.I.P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2009 11:49 by LibrePenseur.
w
30 June 2009 14:09
i agree with free thinker why after a person is dead everyone start to appreciate them Cool
L
30 June 2009 22:58
whatsup
i agree with free thinker why after a person is dead everyone start to appreciate them Cool
salam whatsup
why are Moroccans so twisted?
Dude, the webmaster asked for advice so i gave him my honnest advice.
Next thing i know he bounced my ass.
I was like what the fuck?
Don't fucking ask for my advice if you can't take it, im not a fake.
Im 100% real, take it or leave it.
i say what i think, if you don't like it pfffffffffffffffffffffff
s
1 July 2009 11:17
oki ok calm down no bad words pleaseAre you crazy
L
1 July 2009 17:15
salma49
salma, what bad words did you read?
are you for real?
you call this
@#$%&?
a bad word?
you people need to wake the fuck up, it's 2009.
s
1 July 2009 17:18
just in case you havent noticed
we re respectful people in this forumCool
p
1 July 2009 17:23
moody smiley
LibrePenseur
salma49
salma, what bad words did you read?
are you for real?
you call this
@#$%&?
a bad word?
you people need to wake the fuck up, it's 2009.

it s 2009 is that mean we need to use the F word moody smiley is it a must ? i didn t know that .

you seem to be angry libre penseur whats the matter you can empty your heart here thats what a forum is for

we all listening , deep breathe smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2009 05:24 by printemps1.
s
1 July 2009 17:45
no i m finesad smiley
w
1 July 2009 17:49
free thinker malk asa7bi cha3l wach rak felmaghribe hadi matkoune ghir sunstroke i told you not to dance ahidous in the afternoons ptdr
s
1 July 2009 17:55
hahahaptdr
Join Yabiladi on Facebook