Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Is it hard to invite your parent to visit you in the States?
s
26 May 2006 00:37
What kind of advice you have for somebody interested in inviting his parents to visit in the States in the summer? Did you send a letter of invitation? affidavit of support? Any advice would be highly appreciated.
l
27 May 2006 03:54
normally it should be no problem if you can send a letter of invitation. except if something looks suspicious
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
f
27 May 2006 04:39
visite this site,it gives u all the information about the immigration section for the usa

[www.uscis.gov]
m
29 May 2006 05:24
Hi friendssmiling smiley

I feel to call parents affadavit of support is I-134 document which is very important document notarised by notary.Along with that if u can present the sponsorers letter stating the amount of money he has in the bank.There should be sponsorers last 3 years income tax document.These all documents are very important and they assure american consulate that there is someone to support them in america and govt of america need not bear there expenses if emergency ariseseye rolling smiley.So I feel if someone carries these documents and be confident and stateupfront during interview its not hard to get visa and come in americathumbs up.Goodluck guys.smiling smileyAngel

Join Yabiladi on Facebook