Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
invitation en anglais
h
22 janvier 2008 22:02
salam tout le monde.pouvez vous me donner un modele de lettre d invitation en anglais?
c pour mon mari.c'est a propos de ma visite pour le denemark.c'est lui qui me prend en charge.j ai jamais ecris une lettre oficielle en anglais alors je serai contente de votre aidewinking smiley
.merci pour vos reponses et bonne soirée
s
23 janvier 2008 11:14
salam
i suggest you to write in arabic

Citation
marocaine1974 a écrit:
salam tout le monde.pouvez vous me donner un modele de lettre d invitation en anglais?
c pour mon mari.c'est a propos de ma visite pour le denemark.c'est lui qui me prend en charge.j ai jamais ecris une lettre oficielle en anglais alors je serai contente de votre aidewinking smiley
.merci pour vos reponses et bonne soirée
h
23 janvier 2008 15:32
its my husband who will write the invitation not me and he is danish.you understand.he cant write in arabic hit makaye3rafchi tout simplementgrinning smiley
l
23 janvier 2008 17:06
here is a sample of invitation letter you have just to fit it with your personnal informations,

good luck

Dear Honorable Consul:

My name is _______, and I reside at _____________________________.
I am a United States citizen (or lawful permanent resident alien).
I am requesting that you issue a tourist (B-2) visa to ___________, in order to allow her/him to visit with me in the United States.
(Explain your relationship to the person above).
_________ will be visiting with me from ______ to ______. (Explain why you want the person to visit).
During her/his stay in the United States, she/he will stay with me at my home/apt. at the address stated above. I will be responsible for all of her/his room and board expenses while she/he is in the United States.
Upon the termination of her/his visit, she/he will return to _________.
_______ will be presenting this letter to you, together with other evidence to establish her/his close ties to her/his country, and to assure you that she/he will return prior to the expiration of their stay in the United States.
Your kind consideration to this request will be greatly appreciated.

Very truly yours,

Name
Address
Telephone No.
h
23 janvier 2008 22:57
je te remercie bezaf bezaf luna pour la lettre.jazaki laho khayran.In love

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook