Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
don t make your wife angry
p
5 August 2009 12:27
A man left work one Friday afternoon but, being payday, instead of going home, he stayed out the whole weekend partying with the boys and spending his entire paycheck.

When He finally got home Sunday night, he was confronted by a very angry wife and was berated for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions.

Finally his wife stopped the nagging and simply said to him, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?"

To which he replied, "That would be fine with me."

Monday went by and he didn't see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.

Come Thursday, the swelling went down just enough so that he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

ptdr
m
5 August 2009 12:54
ptdrptdr i am sure the following friday he made sure he is home right on time ptdr
s
6 August 2009 17:23
good for himthumbs up
as the egyptians say;(fi riggala mabtigich ghir bil3in el hamra)ptdr
Z
10 August 2009 14:13
printemps1
A man left work one Friday afternoon but, being payday, instead of going home, he stayed out the whole weekend partying with the boys and spending his entire paycheck.

When He finally got home Sunday night, he was confronted by a very angry wife and was berated for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions.
ptdr

10 years ago , a somali refugee in Dallas, the same thing he'll go and blow every paycheck on booze and women. the wife couldn't take it any more. one friday night she waited till he got home K.O. drunk like usual, he passed out on the bed, she went to the kitchen and got this old rusty knife and she start cutting his pennis (sorry if the word pennis offend some ladies here on this board) his pennis half way hangging, the guy decide not to go to the ER, cause of his pride and the matcho-man arrogance. 2 or 3 days later he died.
since that happened, I start sleepping in my jeans or shorts that are hard to unzipsmiling smiley just kidding, but i did what is right. we got divorce.
So yes I agree, be good to your wife. but remember there are 2 sides to the coin. what pushed that man to do that? may be if she got her lazy butt off that computer and did some cleaning around that house instead of nagging and whinning all the time, things might be different.

Join Yabiladi on Facebook