Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccan gays in USA
m
30 July 2009 15:07
i know very well USA i lived there for years , in some states you can defend yourself from whoever if he comes to rob you in your house in your own property and was going to kill you in this cases the police investigates

police are above religion , cults , any ideas
if you have something against someone or you don t agree with them you go to a court and the judge have the last word

just a racist comment against a black american could cause you a lot of troubles , harassing a lesbian or a homosexual could make you loose few years from your life in jail Heu
G
30 July 2009 15:15
Well Jail or execution are not scary facts when we talk about honor and dignity ! Again each one of us has his own view of life. I can not push u to think as I think. But for me these are my principals which are pretty much matching the islam principals
L
30 July 2009 19:09
Ghayour
Well Jail or execution are not scary facts when we talk about honor and dignity ! Again each one of us has his own view of life. I can not push u to think as I think. But for me these are my principals which are pretty much matching the islam principals
What's ur definition of honor Mr Know it all?
Since you got all this wisdom from Allah, please enlighten us!!!
What do you know about dignity?
what's ur definition of Dignity?
please enlighten us, we're here to learn from u.
G
30 July 2009 20:13
It is useless to spend time to teach u ur own religion what does it say ! coz from the beginning u got such a hilarious hate toward this religion

gallek librepenseur, wa khalik libre raha tnaf3ak !
B
30 July 2009 22:08
thanks for your feedback everyone,
for whom against my opinion , I respect theirs mentioning that we 're Muslims and if we're not jealous about our religion there is no'in left to say

LibrePenseur you go learn how to communicate with people before you ask me to go learn English Are you crazy
L
31 July 2009 01:59
i feel awfully awful ptdr
what the heck?
is this English 101?
damn..
galt lik she feels awfully awful SOS
Makine ghi kawer ou3ti l3wer outishab lihom tidwiw benegliziya.
Oubash ti3ejbouk, Mati7eshmoush.
ha ha ha ha ha....
Allah in3al li may7shem.
L
31 July 2009 02:16
Bronxdiva
for whom against my opinion , I respect theirs mentioning that we 're Muslims and if we're not jealous about our religion there is no'in left to say
Makine ghi kawer ou3ti le3war, Charles Dickens meskine meni ti9ra had neglizia tidour fil 9bar dialou.
a wili a wili ouzaidaha men lbronx ptdr
s
31 July 2009 20:36
The guy with the long hair, is a looker like of Micheal Jackson.
s
2 August 2009 16:40
this topic should be banned as wellCensored
Join Yabiladi on Facebook