Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccans and the flirt of languages???
w
1 October 2009 16:17
Hi all,

it’s said Moroccans have the flirt of languages. it does not take long for a Moroccan to learn the language of the country he moved to. more astonishing, he can acquire the native accent and use it with easiness till the point you can differ which’s which by only looking at the person’s features? i was told by a friend who recently visited Morocco how he was astonished to know that a hotel staff could speak more than 6 languages.
is it really a flirt of languages or a must to gain our bread and butter?
f
3 October 2009 21:41
it s both : a must to be able to communicate with the outside world , and a flirt of languages either ways it s something positive it broadens our horizen, and make us more open minded
s
5 October 2009 15:24
hi
that s right mate i agree with you
i myself can speak english as an english person
perfect accent
well we must be proud of our rootsthumbs up
f
5 October 2009 15:56
i am sure english people notice that your accent is foreign despite mastering englisg , if you are not born in a country it s impossible to get rid of your origins accent
p
6 October 2009 08:59
faisal28
i am sure english people notice that your accent is foreign despite mastering englisg , if you are not born in a country it s impossible to get rid of your origins accent

despite Arnold Schwarzenegger has been living in Usa for many years, he still speak English with Austrian accent. Mais ça ce n’est pas une régle générale.
en plus, i strongly believe no one is struggling to get rid of his origin accent because it’s a honor and pride to keep your customs that may refer to your origin and where you came from. only people who look down to themselves try to color their faces white in attempt to disguise their origins.
s
6 October 2009 11:33
trust me
there is absolutely no difference between mine and an english one
they keep asking how did i learn it so quick
mind you i ve been here for 8 years now
ib ve bben working with english peoplesmiling smiley

Join Yabiladi on Facebook