Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
is Morocco a Muslim country?
p
10 September 2009 12:58
dear angry and hillarious whatsup,
let's have a look,
pearlview: No librepenseur, I don’t care and it’s not my concern and i never asked anyone either he is a Muslim or if he is embracing another religion. i don’t interfere in anyone’s faith either he worship God, his mountain or even if he join the devil worshipper’s group. You are a free man, you were born free and you will die free; you are free to live the way you want so i don’t give damn intention to who you are and what you do.

whatsup s.o.s who are you to judge free thinker and label him as a devil worshiper ?
you need to learn english from scratch dear dude. your languistic luggage needs also a lots of work.if you reread my statment 1 billion times you'll keep putting words in my mouth. your case is worthless because you are worthless too grinning smiley .

yes i've been brainwashed but with Kalam Allah Almighty. what you'r telling was told to Prophet (pbuh) and his companions to intimidate him and put fear in his heart. if you remember i already told you that you are a nice and attentive student because you 're following the same system dear dude, trying to twist people's words for your own agenda. i've been reading your comments in a previous threads and it seems you made yourself lots of enemmies in this forum. i also noticed that you use lots of vulgar terms to silence people. is your moderate state based on immoral dictionary? or were you by any chance brought up in boxxl .looks like you'r living in powdered world winking smiley .

oh taliban again and again... you are living in a backwardness worse than they are in themeselves. what's the difference between you and and those backward ignorant people. they read and memorize and vomit what their Molah teach them whereas you 're reading, memorizing and vomiting what the media says. the prove you even can't make a difference between Hadith and a verse, Shame on you, Shame on you, Shame on you.....eye popping smiley if i were you i would have isolate myself for the whole life Are you crazy

when you run out of judgment (because you don't have) you choose to flee taking the short cut like a mouse such as " i didn't your article, i don't have time for your hallucination... / poor you, you don't have time to read but you have time to harm the religion with all terrible terms you find in your dictionnary. you are really "La3chour dial darkoum grinning smiley

when you'r talking about terrorism it looks like you're talking about yourself. read your comment and see how you are trying to scare people more than the bomb can do. dear dude, terrorism is not restricted only on terrorising other people with weapons but also speeches. at times immoral speeches like your has desasterous negative impact more than atomic bomb. don't you remember the poem :
inama3 al oumamou al akhlakou ma bakiyate xxx fa ine houme dahabate akhlakouhoum dahabou

you are really "bon a rien" Allah yahsane awne walidike, bayna rahoume makchoufine ma3ke.
Allah yahdik wayroud bik, amine...

And Allah knows best, and He alone grants success.
p
10 September 2009 13:15
no faisal, you are absolutely wrong. i don't interfere in anyone's faith and i guess i've explained myself about this point many times. if you read my comment again you'll make sure i never tried to impose whatever on anyone. i'm trying to debate Islam and prospective of Sha'aria not to impose it whereas our dear yabi members here want to force me admit i'm preaching. Islam as a religion is strong and will remain strong with me or without me.
when people are out of judgment or can't make themselves understood, they try to put words in your mouth to intimidate you and many times ask you to quit the forum. isn't this a language terrorism???

L
10 September 2009 15:05
Dear pearlview,
dude, it's a debate, so stop crying like a little girl if you have no more info to give.
Understood?
We showed you respect yet you showed that you have no respect to none of us, relax amigo, behave like a human being and stop acting like a little spoiled child from Taliban country.
Do you clearly understand the definition of the shariaa law or you're preaching shariaa law for the sake of preaching cause Al Qaeda told you so?
The sharia law says very clearly, eye for an eye.
What part of eye for eye don't you understand?
The right eye or the left eye?
The sharia law says we shall cut off one of your hands and one of your feet if we catch you stealing, we shall stone her til death , if you make love to her while she is not your wife but we shall give you 100 lashes.
death to her but 100 lashes to you.
death to her but 100 lashes to you, do you call that justice?
Man can have 4 wives and 400 concubines yet a woman/girl is not allowed to even show her face to strangers, do you call that justice?
You can own slaves in islam, Human beings can be your slaves, your property, do you call that justice?
Prove to me that shariaa law came from god AND I WILL PRACTICE IT WITH YOU
In what sourah does the word shariaa exist in the koran?
Tell us Mr know it all, where did the koran said the word shariaa?
In what Aya and what Sourah?
Forget about the Hadith, we are talking about the book of Allah and not a book written by humans.
Show us the word shariaa in the koran!!!
m
10 September 2009 15:05
we know it s ramadan but there is no need to drink hrira everyday
pearlview: of course you are supporting imposing certain rules on people ?

you are thinking a shar"aa is democracy= chari"aa based on imposing a way of thinking this means you are pro shri"aa which means pro forcing ideas on people do you understand this formula

a person who wants a shar"aa law to be practiced by everyone reflects that this person doesn t believe in free thinking , free choice , free decisions

you can not apply shar"iaa and in the same time play the hypocrit pretending you are not imposing your way of thinkingg on others winking smiley

do you know the meaning of shari"aa ask yourself this question ? strict rules
imposing strict rules on a variety of people with different way of thinking is wrong it s against democracy
w
10 September 2009 15:08
everyone you are wasting your time and energy with abou tagazptdrwhatever you explain won t sink in he won t feel happy until he explodes on innocents and get his 72 virgins the geezer is frustrated down there don t you understand ptdr
c
10 September 2009 15:51
mr pearlview you haven't answerd anything. you think you have the truth. slavery existed before and after islam . like prostitution .it ll always exist. mohamed and his friends made people slaves . sabaya.you only cease to be a slave if you become a muslim. than again you became a slave of islam and it's laws. because once you becoem a muslim you have to stay a muslim. you know what happen to converts.
religion thst put women as equal as animals and shit excuse my language. ibtalo salat.is a religion that should be ashamed of itself.religion that free people on one hand and enslave others just because they refuse to be guided by its pronciples, turn them into subhumains and make them pay for their safety is a religion of terror.that what shariaa law is. torture , imputations, subjugation of women and hatred against other religions and other races.
Citing books that agree with your views does not mean that you are right. I can refer you to other books that say the exact opposite. but let's stay in the coran and sunna. the answer is in there.
L
10 September 2009 15:53
whatp
everyone you are wasting your time and energy with abou tagazptdrwhatever you explain won t sink in he won t feel happy until he explodes on innocents and get his 72 virgins the geezer is frustrated down there don t you understand ptdr
hadak rah malade mental, ana drbtou fi zero, mabkitsh enjawbou.
daba moshkila mashi hia 72 vierges, galek kol wehda fiha 200 metres fi tol.
a wili, bash tbousshaa khasek asenceur..
p
13 September 2009 11:10
Dear cloclo,

[Muslim population in UK has doubled in 30 years, and will double again on present projections by 2015]

The dailymail,
By: max hastings.

[The most popular names for baby boys in UK are:
1 Jack 6,928, 2 Muhammad (all spellings) 5,991, 3 Thomas 5,921, 4 Joshua 5,808, 5 Oliver 5,208, 6 Harry 5,006, 7 James 4,783, 8 William 4,327, 9 Samuel 4,320, 10 Daniel 4,303]

Source: Office for National Statistics
The times,
By: Helen Nugent

[In an “Aktuel” magazine article, which was based on reports in the foreign press, Western researchers said that Europe would become one of the most important centers for the dissemination of Islam about 50 years later]

[The Roman Catholic Church, headquartered in Vatican City, is one of the institutions that follows conversion trends. One of the main topics during her previous meeting was to debate: the rising and the rapid growth of convert European to Islam. The National Catholic Reporter reported that some radical individuals stated that the only way to prevent Muslims' gaining power in Europe was to stop tolerating Muslims and Islam].

dear Mr. cloclo, that’s what all the twitter is about: stop tolerating Islam & Muslims = intimidating Muslims = fighting with Islam & Muslim.
Well done dear friend, carry on because as long as you are crusading in your battle against Islam, many non-Muslim are interested to know more and more about this religion. The outcome: many convert to Islam especially after the fabricated event of 9/11.
So thank you very much for your precious contribution to glorify Islam by fighting it.

p
13 September 2009 11:33
Dear whatup,

I feel pity for youcrying(. It’s obvious you are running out of money that’s why you are licking our friend from his forehead to his toes. You are expecting a US postal check as a reward, isn’t that true??? If you asked me i could have suggested i post an SOS on your behalf in this forum. everyone will contribute to take you out from this hardship you’re living in. you trouble yourself twisting my words for nothing dear dude, next time think before you act, ok winking smiley?

Dear whatup and librepenseur,

Is it worth arguing with someone who can’t even differentiate between a Koranic verse and Prophetic narrationAre you crazy? I would rather go and sip a nice hot coffee in front of my TV Danse.

Is it worth arguing with someone who believes Prophetic narration can’t be a source of Islamic legislationAre you crazy? I would rather listen to a nice song of my favorite Majda Arroumiwhistling smiley.

Is it worth arguing with someone who even can’t figure out the difference in meaning between Islam, faith and believeAre you crazy? I would rather go for a nice joggingthumbs up.

Is it worth arguing with someone who believes that moderation in Islam allows a Muslim to drink, fornicate and do all sort of sinsAre you crazy? I would rather go to my baldi café shop in old Medina and order a nice mint tea with a savoring HarchaChef. I guess you miss all that where you are, tongue sticking out smiley

Is it worth arguing with someone who was wash brained to speak on behalf of the church and western mediaAre you crazy? I would rather gather friends for a very good match of footballFootball.
By the way, how much are you paid for this dirty job? Let me guess perplexe hamburger sandwich, Mc donalds sandwich. None of it, worse; you ‘ve been punched on the nose for losing the match ,4 players against one, shame on you yawning smiley

So please step up with your level before making fool of yourselves. When you think you are fit for it, please pass a test then submit it to me to mark it. I shall notify each one of you to pass an interview if you meet the required mark of the written test. if you manage to pass the oral test then you’ll be qualified to debate.
Good luck menClap

Bye
p
13 September 2009 11:57
My dear dude librepenseur,

can you please stop fooling everybody with your old dated song about Amazigh culture, Amazigh art, Amazigh dancing, Amazigh courage, Amazigh battle for freedom and all the Blabla wal walwa3ch dialak….
I guess you‘re aware of what happen last week in Rabat, are you? Read the following article dear dude:

[The National Action Group for Solidarity with Iraq and Palestine and its chief coordinator, Khaled Soufiani, in conjunction with other Moroccan human rights and civil activists and associations organized, on September 9, 2009, a demonstration in the heart of Morocco’s capital Rabat in support of Palestine and to protest the discernable traits of normalization of relations between Morocco and Israel. The demonstrators inveighed against the establishment of the Amazigh-Israeli Friendship Association]

Source: Moroccan board news service,
By: Ahmed T.B

Listen pussy cub of middle atlas mountainevil, I already told you we are not uncle sam’s boys who swallow everythingptdr. We are Moroccans, [nafarchouha f’sma3], so keep fairy tales for your kids.
If you have only one drop of blood circulating in your veins you should have quit this forum for lying, betraying and giving a false portray of your communityeye popping smiley. Gala3k asidi imaziggen of middle atlas are not fake and when they go to war, people have to die oudaba houma dayrine yadhoume f’yad assahayna who are massacring the whole humanity on earth. Allah yana3l li mayahcham, nhar alli ntouma jitou ljibal al atlas asboua3(les lions) harbou manha thumbs down

Avec tous le respect que je dois au amazigh Ahrar qui existent encore et qui défendent encore la cause. Je t’invite a lire le commentaire de quelques uns dans la rubrique actualités nationales, quelle difference entre vous mon Dieu.

NB: Je n’accepte entrer en aucun débat sauf si vous me faite parvenir vos papiers examens pour correction.

Bonne chance les gars.
Bye
c
14 September 2009 00:24
perlview you are nothing but an ignorant fanatic.you fill youself with arrogance and think highly of yourself simptom of a sick muslim .how dare you put youself high up and ask proplr to pass a test corrected by you. you ignorant humain who still lives in a stone age. believing in the beating of women and pedophilia just like you ancestors.since i have moved to england the only converts i see are muslims converting to christianity by hundreds and thousands. Why more muslims than before in england or europe for the simple reason that muslims are so fucked up because they believe in violence .end up as refugees in the west. .if the 9/11 is fabricated so is you religion .from top to bottom.you have been trying for more than 12 centries and still can't prouve that islam is the true religion.still more christians than muslims on this planet.now with technology and the banalisation of the information more muslims are waking from all the lies of that religion.
For someone who wants decapitation of hands and limbs, the flagelation of the choping of heads , you really think you are fit mentally or any other way to be amongs human beings let alone asking sombedy to pass a test.
the berber cause is bigger than your small brain to express your views about it. and you friend soufiani the arabe who thins the moroccans are palestinians is nothing but a supporter of terror. he and his ancestors have come to morrocco on camels we pay him a plane ticket to go back to arabia first class. just leave.
p
14 September 2009 09:43
Dear cloclo,

please find bellow articles that may come in handy to help you understand what is going around you.

UN survey:
[Muslims have increased by over 235 percent in the last fifty years. Islam annual growth rate is 6.40%. By comparison, Christians have increased by only 47 percent and the rate growth is 1.46%.]

By: James A. Bill (professor of government and director of the Reves Center for International Studies at the College of William and Mary in Virginia)
[..By the turn of the century, for the first time in history, the number of Muslims (those who practice Islam) will have surpassed the number of Christians in the world. Islam is a monotheistic religion, civilization and way of life now practiced by 1.5 billion people. Easily the world’s fastest growing religion, Islam is not confined to the Middle East. It is a truly universal force.]

President Clinton, White House Eid ul-Fitr presentation, Jan. 10, 2000.
[…there is much that the world can learn from Islam. It is now practiced by one of every four people on Earth.]

Sunday Times (London, U.K.)
By: Rajeev Syal and Christopher Morgan
[The nation’s claim to be a Christian country is about to meet its first challenge: the number of practicing Muslims is set to overtake Anglican Christians…. There have also been a number of high-profile conversions to Islam from Christianity. These include the British middleweight boxing champion, who has changed his name to Hamdan; and Cat Stevens, the pop musician, who calls himself Yusuf Islam…. Prince Charles courted controversy when he reaffirmed his claim that when he succeeds the throne, he does not wish to be the defender of only the Christian faith.]

THE TIMES Tuesday, 9th November 1993 (cloclo, in 1993 you were still playing hide and seek)
[Unprecedented numbers of British people, nearly all of them women, are converting to Islam at a time of deep divisions within the Anglican and Catholic churches].

Rose Kendrick
Author of “guide to the Koran”
[The rate of conversions has prompted predictions that Islam will rapidly become an important religious force in this country. “Within the next 20 years the number of British converts will equal or overtake the immigrant Muslim community that brought the faith here, Islam is as much a world faith as is Roman Catholicism. No one nationality claims it as its own. Islam is also spreading fast on the continent and in America.]

Dear cloclo, demonstration against Amazigh movement was not only organized by Sidak Soufiani but also Moroccan human rights organization and civil activists associations. Aren’t you mentally sick to say that Moroccans are supporter of terrorAre you crazy?

Cloclo quoted [i have moved to England ………. end up as refugees in the west]now i can see the picture clearly. aren’t you talking about yourself mon chér amiperplexe. that’s how you ended up in UK, am i wrong? do you think that Muslims are converting thousands and thousands just because your good esteem has reverted to Christianity? i hope references mentioned above could cure your hallucination. wake up man; listen to your compatriots (Rose Kendrick, Christopher Morgan, Rajeev Syal) and get ready to welcome the new comer into your house. don’t worry, he will not tell you “aslim taslam” but “lakoum dinoukoum wa liya dine”. Don’t be scared coward, Islam means PEACEthumbs up.

you refute my judgment, you refute judgment of dozen of your Christian compatriots i state their witnesses above. you are refuting everyone and everything except what you can see ignorantmoody smiley. why are you trying to impose your dirty ideology here by any meansthumbs down? you are weak and mentally sick. you better go for a medical check up before it’s late. Un autre bon à rien.

You are stubborn, with no knowledge; talking without any judgment thus wasting my time. I’m sorry to tell you dear dude that you also need to pass a test before i could pursue any debate with you. your level is a disaster, looks like you never went to school. but make sure you pass a language test preferably IELTS with an overall band score no less than 8.0. your English is nothing but a smelly spoiled potato. Another advice for you and your band, go and find yourself a honest job instead of spying on Muslims. western media and church are not going to feed you hamburger sandwich the whole life. The day when they’ll kick all of you out is soon just like what their soldiers did to the Iraqi translators. They let them down when they no longer need them, so you are the next on the list…

w
14 September 2009 10:17
LibrePenseur
whatp
hadak rah malade mental, ana drbtou fi zero, mabkitsh enjawbou.
daba moshkila mashi hia 72 vierges, galek kol wehda fiha 200 metres fi tol.
a wili, bash tbousshaa khasek asenceur..

ptdr200 m in heightperplexelet s say she is not standing but laying flat you need to catch the bus to drop you off at the correct station ptdr
these beardies terrorists pervers will do anything to get the virgins, their perversion has no limit even 5 , 6 years babies are not safe

everyone: if you have any children and you see a beardy lurking in your area don t hesitate to inform the police they snatch the little girls like animals they make the perfect wives as per sick sexually frustrated mentality winking smiley
c
14 September 2009 16:47
pearlview. tu t'es tellement enfonce dans la merde que tu ne te retrouve plus.t'as mis tete dans ton derriere et depuis la seule odeur que tu reconnais est celle de ton rectum.you talk but you say nothing.your english is not that perfect trust me. but that is not my problem . i don't take thing personal. you can insult me but youll never convince me with you rubish literature.
islam means peace.really.are you ignorant about your own religion to that point or are you preaching lies. en conaissance de cause.
"When Allah told us of the certainty of the annihilation of the infidels, He did not do so using ambiguous concepts. He clarified that this would be achieved in one of two ways: by means of a direct act of Allah... or by means of the Muslim group, which would, in accordance with the Islamic commandment, serve as an implement for carrying out [the divine decree], as it is said: '...Allah will torture them [the infidels] Himself or at our hands (Koran 9:52).'"
Of course 9/11 was a positive thing. Not only Yvonne Ridley converted to Islam, and the President Bush and Tony Blair declared Islam to be a religion of peace, also the University of North Carolina decided to use the taxpayers’ money to teach their freshmen “The Early Revelations” of the Quran. Why the early revelation and not the whole thing? Because the early revelation was written in Mecca when Muhammad was still weak with few followers and like Jesus used to preach only good things. All the violent and bloody verses of the Quran are contained in the later revelations that were written in Medina when Muhammad became powerful. It was then that he launched his Jihads and went on his killing sprees to loot and promote the “true” religion of Allah by killing the infidels.

The article is entitled “The Annihilation of the Infidels is a Divine Decree”.
since you filled this forum with quotes from people who agree with you. here read from mpeople who desagree with you.[www.islamlies.com]. you may come to your senses.
m
15 September 2009 04:23
Cloclo, as u know; britishs, americans and all powerful western countries have massacred since the colonial era till now millions of innocent souls. as references 1 millions of iraqi people mostly babies and children died because of the embargo imposed on them. another 1 millions iraqi were killed later during the war. these tyrants still cause the death of thousands of innocent souls every year in africa and asia by creating internal conflicts and then arming compatriots to fight each other for the sake to get billions of dollars from arm trade.
big medical laboratories are using poor africans and asians as guinea-pig for their experiments: the result, lots of innocents people die. there are also secret and fake laboratories in europe and america selling underground expired medicines to ignorant poor africans and asians by extending its usage. as consequence many people perished.
the big question you have to answer cloclo, can we say that christianity is a religion of murdering simply because there are christians who are murdering innocent people all over the world?
In some muslim countries, muslims still practice slavery, beat women, put bombs here and there, marry small young girls against their will but can we say that islam is a religion of murdering and injustice just because some ignorant muslims are murdering or doing whatever here and there? This question was asked by the poster but you couldn’t answer it.
Do u think cloclo that u know much better than dozen of christian think tanks, intellectuals, philosophers, leaders who hold PhD and higher degrees in their fields and who believe that islam is a religion of peace? The pape, the leader of christianity himself acknowledge that some muslims doesn’t represent islam and admit that this religion reflects fairness and peace.

conclusion: you are here in this forum cloclo just for the sake to spread hatred and hostility. you know nothing neither about christianity nor islam. Your heart is full of hatred, ill will and enmity and you come to this forum to poison people’s mind. let islam and christianity in peace and go clean your small brain from the sick mentality of stone ages. do you need to be remembered that [tous propos à caractères racistes, homophobes, discriminatoires, diffamatoires, obscènes ou tendancieux ne sont pas tolérés sur ces pages]. if u insist posting ur dirt here i’ll alert the moderator who w’ll warn u first then if u persist he’ll block ur membership in this forum.
vanish, run away man before u get trapped like a mouse…
m
15 September 2009 10:10
Mr pearlview i think your insults to amazigh , poor english show exactly your background ,and your lack of any kind of education , you are simply an idiot who does not know what the hell he is talking about

before opening your gengivitis gummy mouth by insulting amazighs race go educate yourself and learn the art of debate .

it s never too late to put you on a permanant ignored list like others did thumbs down

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2009 10:12 by marocain-09.
c
15 September 2009 16:35
mr maretranger.just like perlview and many more. blablabla to say mothing .if you don't know your own religion that is your problem.if the coran says it is alowed to mary a girl of 9 y old.if the coran says kill the non believers.wakatilou ladin layouminouna billah walyoum lakhir....warhinouhom etccc.what are yu talking about few people doing this and that. it is in the book.and there is no such a thing in christianity.go read my friend.. i don't defend christianity .am not a religiuous person. but to resume if you want to shut somebody's mouth because he desagrees with you. and keep spreading your own poison and lies. please do.
the answer to all the questions you asked you and perlview is in the coran. answer me prouf by prouf that islam is not a book of hatred and violence and sex .but if you wanna play the victim . carry on good luck tou you
L
15 September 2009 22:26
cloclo
mr maretranger.just like perlview and many more. blablabla to say mothing .if you don't know your own religion that is your problem.if the coran says it is alowed to mary a girl of 9 y old.if the coran says kill the non believers.wakatilou ladin layouminouna billah walyoum lakhir....warhinouhom etccc.what are yu talking about few people doing this and that. it is in the book.and there is no such a thing in christianity.go read my friend.. i don't defend christianity .am not a religiuous person. but to resume if you want to shut somebody's mouth because he desagrees with you. and keep spreading your own poison and lies. please do.
the answer to all the questions you asked you and perlview is in the coran. answer me prouf by prouf that islam is not a book of hatred and violence and sex .but if you wanna play the victim . carry on good luck tou you
cloclo, mon ami
mais pourquoi tu insistes a repondre a une personne si hypocrite et si aveugle qui a de l'argille dans la cervelle?
cette personne a du 3jina dans la tete, c'est comme un disk casse qui va chanter la memme chanson et repiter 100,000 fois cette meme chanson.
Laisses tomber cloclo, t'es une personne qui cherche la democratie dans un monde civilise qui a une vision pour l'avenir et le futur, mais dommage sad smiley pas tout le monde est comme toi et moi, certains veulent nous prendre en arriere vers le moyen age.
vraiment dommage sad smiley
c
16 September 2009 21:51
cher ami libre penseur.tu as raison. je ne repodrais plus a ces gens la.merci pour le message et bonne continuation.la chariaa une creation humaine, ni dieu ni le coran et ni le prophete n'en parle. et meme le prophte dans toute sa vie n'as demande a personne de rassembler ni d'ecrire le coran.
p
17 September 2009 12:17
Who’s sherry shriner you are basing your judgment on? Who’s sherry shriner? Who’s sherry shriner? If my memory is still ok, sherry shriner is the one preaching the new religion called ORGONE. She’s the one claiming the lord JEHOVAH talk to her and teaches her some revelation. She is the one claiming to be the new prophet and mouthpiece of the lord JEHOVAH who sent her to the nation. She’s the one making a fortune by deceiving stupid and hypnotized followers urging them to donate by buying her t-shirts through her web site.
Well dear hypnotized cloclo, wake up just for one minute and let’s check together her web site www.sherryshriner.com so that you won’t accuse me of inventing stories.

[The Lord called me to warn the world of the coming UFO and Alien Invasion- The rise of the Antichrist and the False Prophet- Ana to Tell His People to “Come Back” to Him. Many have rejected him for the false God of the Churches, the False God of the Beast Prophets, and the false God of religion. Get out of Religion and get back to JEHOVAH, the most High God].
[Several years ago the Lord told me,”You will speak to the nation”. Since then over 116 Countries have visited my websites and do so on a daily basis. Yahweh has said to me, “Tell them who you are”. (I am a watchman of the Lord and have been called as His Mouthpiece and a Prophet to the to the nations)]

Donate and Help Support This Website
Buy a T-Shirt

[By the end of the next month I suspect most of our government and military will be hiding in underground bases to get away from the ORGONE that when cracked up by the Most High, will burn them, kill them, and put a huge wrench in their plans of conquering our earth for their NWO.
Get your coffins ready hybrid and alien freaks! Only 500,000?? You will need more than that! I was told that in Beijing there were some people seen wearing space suits with inhalator oxygen masks at the airport..].

[Remember, Satan comes first to deceive mankind through his false Prophet and then Antichrist who comes claiming to be the “Father, Most High God”. They are liars. When the Most High comes He will come to destroy these beasts. He comes at the war of Armageddon with 10,000 of His Saints and He will cast these 2 beasts into the Lake of Fire. Satan and his beasts come first. Remember that].

i thought i was debating with a mentally sick person and now i realize i’m debating with a stupid crazy ORGONE sect follower who believes that his idol is a prophet sent to the nation to save them from the false god of the church, the false god of the prophet and the false god of religion. you and your prophet shriner who rejects all faiths think your god JEHOVAH will come and destroy whoever doesn’t follow your stupid sect. tell us what else your ORGONE sect is based on?. you really represents a threat not only to Morocco and England but the whole humanity. you are supporting, defending and spreading an extremist view that may create trouble and insecurity in the whole world.
how you dare insult Islam while you ‘re so weak under control of a weaker human being like this called shriner pretending to be a prophet sent by her lord? you are nothing but a stupid crazy creature coming from nowhere
you stupid, you better worship a cow like Indians do, at least you’ll have soothing to swallow when you ‘re starving.
One less, (who cares) 10000 plus; and life goes on….

p
17 September 2009 12:20
Slavethinker, stop crying like a little girl who lost her way. If you are so much affected and can’t pursue a fruitful debate then the gate is wide open, out…. Before that, please forward message you post to this crazy cloclo to your people who betrayed all humans principles by licking the sionists a..s…
oui c’est ça ta democracie, civilization et justice, la democracie des faibles et ignorants qui sont entrain de supplier les sionists pour apaiser leur faim…

Ina lillahi wa ina ilayhi rajioune

L
17 September 2009 14:49
pearlview
Slavethinker, stop crying like a little girl who lost her way. If you are so much affected and can’t pursue a fruitful debate then the gate is wide open, out…. Before that, please forward message you post to this crazy cloclo to your people who betrayed all humans principles by licking the sionists a..s…
oui c’est ça ta democracie, civilization et justice, la democracie des faibles et ignorants qui sont entrain de supplier les sionists pour apaiser leur faim…

Ina lillahi wa ina ilayhi rajioune

wa kon tehshem a sat, rani tandwi beneglizia hsen menek, enta kritiha fel madrassa, ana kbert m3aha, neb9a nsebek tal sbah be neglizia ila brit ntih l'niveau dialek.
wa jme3 karek a si mohamed.
t3alemti jouj kelmates fe neglizia sade3ti lina krourna.
pffff...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2009 02:50 by LibrePenseur.
c
17 September 2009 15:49
well mr perlview . you really represent you religion. and you do well. insults after insults. muslims are the only people on the planet who insult others while praying.tabat yad abilahab etc...carry on clever boy .show us what islam is.it's tolerance and lkom dinokom walia din. you can't fool me .you people are very predictible.you start by islam is peace, than islam is the best religion than if you believe in something else you are a kafir and ignorant and so and so. than you become verbally abusif than violence is your last strow.
n
17 September 2009 17:38
cloclo - what religion are you?
p
17 September 2009 18:25
north star
he won't answer you because he's ashamed of his sect. he wanted to prove his judgment by refering to this damn shriner but he was trapped from his tail Danse
p
17 September 2009 18:43
listen cowboy of arid texas:
i know you're us citizen, your parents wife and kids as well. we got your message 100%. we are so impressed. everyone knows that your perfect english dial azanka is astonishing. but i can't understand why don't you go and debate crisis of your country and leave Morocco to Moroccans. last week the us national center for statistics aknowledge that they are more than 40 million poor in us. so why don't you go and debate this matter with your citizens? there's also a big talk about health security system, something that touch you cow boy.... what islam, sha'aria and all this got to do with you?
seriously i learnt a lot from amazigh and their history but you really tarnished all what they build in seconds..... feel pity for your ancestors. if they come back to live they will fire (kill) everyone. i can't understand how people who fought for freedom and everything good in live suddenly their kids raised the white flag of begging and kissing the hand of their masters....Heu
p
17 September 2009 18:50
mon ami marocain Welcome

who dares to show disrespect to your people? only crazy and hilarious person like me.

when zionists shower Gaza with thousands tons of bombs the whole world condemn the barbarian attack except your leaders who at that time were discussing when, how and with which means should they bind lines with the murderers.

when Norwegian, Danish and German medical staff moved to Gaza to bring relieves to thousands of injured innocent Palestinians, your people were condemning Hamas for creating the conflict.

when Greek and other pacifist European organizations organized trips by boats to break the blocus imposed on Gaza your leaders made trip to tel-aviv to get funds.

When thousands of Moroccans protest against what they call betrayal on behalf of your people, your leaders got message of felicitation from the zionist André azolay to thank them for their support to normalize relations with the zonists.

when Australians and representative of the five continents moved to Gaza to form “un bouclier humain” to protect hospitals and clinics, your people gave their back to Palestinian and accuse them of terrorism.

when the whole world put the zionist occupants under pressure to force them stop their barbarian attack, at that time your people rush to the enemy to kiss his axxss and ask him for benediction.

listen dude, only free people (AHRAR) who were born AHRAR, are living AHRAR and will die AHRAR that defend justice and support the weak and only slaves (ABID) who were born ABID, are living ABID and will die ABID who defend tyranny and support injustice.
wake up man and free yourself from slavery, free your soul from tyrant’s control, free your mind from being possessed by others. Islam you accuse wrongly and intentionally for upholding slavery came centuries ago to liberate you from slavery.

to prove you are a slave, why didn’t you post an article to condemn the Australian who rape his daughter recently? why you never post an article to condemn the Austrian who imprisoned and rape his daughter for 20 years? why you never post any article to condemn the crime of zionism? Why….why….why….? the lonely thing that you can do small brain is to condemn child abuse in a Muslim country. you are just a coward belonging to a coward cause financed by coward people. Wwat you eat is just the remaining of what your superiors eat. You are just nasty smelly rubbish left in dumping ground and even crows didn’t dare to suck your blood.

i know there are still amazigh AHRAR who defend legacy and justice but you (lazy and stupid generation) have spoiled and tarnished their image. you are le “porte parole” du zionism à travers le monde, this is your bread and butter and without it you ‘re nothing but a dead corpse.
before you post, brush nicely your teeth. i always smell a nasty odor coming through your silly comment.
c
17 September 2009 20:40
so is that your illness after all. you're a jew hater.well how low can you go down.a morroccan who is so full of hatred educated by al jazeera and soufiani.they made you think you are palestinian. now islam means hate the jews. zionisme here zionisme there. this is all cheap literature. looser thinking.you make me throw up. all this energy wasted , all that time wasted on a raciste a jew hater.i really thought you hade something going on.
and for the guy who asked me about my religion. should i have one? and even if i did shouldn't that be private.does it concern you?
perlview you bring religion into politiques , in every conversation.you shouldn't be surprised to see it humiliated and hammerd. it 's all you faults
n
17 September 2009 21:46
cloclo - the reason I've asked you about your religion, because I had suspicions that you are a jew and you just confirmed it. Now I understand where that hatred towards islam comes from. You said that you not a religious man, so these attacks on islam are exclusive or you pour dirt on every religion???? Heu
c
17 September 2009 22:45
oh man you are so clever.tfou 3la gans. tchowahtou.you asked me because you had suspitions i was jew. mi ya mi. well mate i knew you were an idiot from the start.l3ilm ja hta l3andkom outah 3la rasso.if you had followed the conversation from the start you would know we were only talking about islam. because other religions have moved on. no religion in politics. only you subhumains are still confused. chariaa nami b3aba3.oooooooffffffffffffff
Join Yabiladi on Facebook