Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Need help with Divorce
y
12 juin 2015 23:22
آسف أنا لا أفهم الفرنسية . الإنجليزية فقط. على أي حال رمضان مبارك . و أشكر جميع الذين ساعدوا . مع السلامة
T
12 juin 2015 23:28
Brian is in the kitchen !!
13 juin 2015 00:48
It's a "happy" end. Al-hamdulillah.
y
13 juin 2015 01:15
A very happy one! grinning smiley

Thank you!
L
13 juin 2015 01:20
Citation
yaafin a écrit:
A very happy one! grinning smiley

Thank you!

I know a very sweet girl from Morocco if you are interested just pm me.

Lol.
y
13 juin 2015 01:30
Citation
Guimel a écrit:
I know a very sweet girl from Morocco if you are interested just pm me.

Lol.

Lol well I never heard anyone say they know a bitter girl. They all apparently are "sweet". Very sweet indeed aren't they habibi.

Going through the divorce process once is more than enough. You want me to go through it again? God, have some mercy on me.

No thanks! Keep her for yourself!

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 13/06/15 01:34 par yaafin.
y
13 juin 2015 01:32
Ramadan Mubarak. smiling smiley

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 13/06/15 01:33 par yaafin.
L
13 juin 2015 01:40
Citation
laperle rare a écrit:
bin il revient pas c'est une blague ou quoi ??

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa suis pliée...
Il ne manquait que le Ohmoody smiley
L
13 juin 2015 01:41
Citation
yaafin a écrit:
Lol well I never heard anyone say they know a bitter girl. They all apparently are "sweet". Very sweet indeed aren't they habibi.

Going through the divorce process once is more than enough. You want me to go through it again? God, have some mercy on me.

No thanks! Keep her for yourself!

I was just teasing you. most moroccan girls are serious about mariage. You had no chance that's all. But I'am really happy that you did it and that everything ends well for you. Just a bad experience to forget.

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 13/06/15 01:42 par Guimel.
y
13 juin 2015 01:53
Citation
Guimel a écrit:
I was just teasing you. most moroccan girls are serious about mariage. You had no chance that's all. But I'am really happy that you did it and that everything ends well for you. Just a bad experience to forget.
I disagree with you completely. This isn't the only forum I'm part of. Lets just say I've learnt so much things about the country, and people, that I was not aware of. In the past, people could tell me things, and I would believe them. Not any more. As they say, knowledge is power. I feel a lot more educated about the subject. Even my country's embassy, as well other countries, warn about these types of relationships. At the time, I was not aware of that, and many other things. I've also spoken to many people. I've learnt a lot over the year, since I started this thread.

I'm just glad I won't be going back to that region of the world in the future again. As they say, if you don't prepare, prepare to fail. I didn't prepare. I didn't study, research or anything. I did that all after. A bit too late for that. I should of really known better. You live and learn. smiling smiley
L
13 juin 2015 02:07
Citation
yaafin a écrit:
I disagree with you completely. This isn't the only forum I'm part of. Lets just say I've learnt so much things about the country, and people, that I was not aware of. In the past, people could tell me things, and I would believe them. Not any more. As they say, knowledge is power. I feel a lot more educated about the subject. Even my country's embassy, as well other countries, warn about these types of relationships. At the time, I was not aware of that, and many other things. I've also spoken to many people. I've learnt a lot over the year, since I started this thread.

I'm just glad I won't be going back to that region of the world in the future again. As they say, if you don't prepare, prepare to fail. I didn't prepare. I didn't study, research or anything. I did that all after. A bit too late for that. I should of really known better. You live and learn. smiling smiley

I am sorry for all you have been going through. But I completely disagree with you on this topic. I know many morroccan women that married with people from Europe or from the USa and everything worked fine for them. They have family now. Your big mistake was that you didn't meet the girl before to marry her and that, sorry to say so, is a stupid thing to do. You can't do that even with women from Europe. Many women from poor countries want a better life that's human, but they do things seriously. The girl you met wasn't that serious and wasn't smart enough to make her life better. She lost everything doing what she did.
y
13 juin 2015 02:17
Citation
Guimel a écrit:
I am sorry for all you have been going through. But I completely disagree with you on this topic. I know many morroccan women that married with people from Europe or from the USa and everything worked fine for them. They have family now. Your big mistake was that you didn't meet the girl before to marry her and that, sorry to say so, is a stupid thing to do. You can't do that even with women from Europe. Many women from poor countries want a better life that's human, but they do things seriously. The girl you met wasn't that serious and wasn't smart enough to make her life better. She lost everything doing what she did.
Dude, what mistake? This wasn't some random internet romance or such. This wasn't me clicking on marriage websites, and adding someone we don't know for marriage, or finding them on a social website. This is the niece of a neighbour we've known for 15 years. We know the family. They would come and sleep over, and we would do the same. They are not strangers to us. But unfortunately one thing I learnt, is this particular culture is prepared to put family, ahead of friendship, and stab you in the back when it benefits them. Actually it wasn't only them who treated me like this. The divorce was a long process, because I'm not Moroccan, and they treated me terribly for divorcing a Moroccan. If I was Moroccan, I'm sure everything would of went a lot smoother & quicker.

The embassies wouldn't warn about these types of relationships, if marriage-scams were not happening so many times, that they felt a warning was necessary. You know a few success stories, good for you. I'm sure I can show you many that were not. I'm even talking to a number of victims, trying to use my experience to help them overcome their problems. But that's not the purpose of this thread, so I won't continue talking about it. I really don't want to get started. Because I will talk to much, and it will hurt the feelings of users on this site.

Ma'Salama
L
13 juin 2015 02:20
Citation
yaafin a écrit:
Dude, what mistake? This wasn't some random internet romance or such.

You still that blind after all what you have been going through ? You cant marry a girl you know nothing about. Thats a huge mistake. It's complete nonsense to do so. Next time try the internet romance rather than the blind marriage that respect some strange traditionnal rule that has never existed primarily in early Islam.

Modifié 3 fois. Dernière modification le 13/06/15 02:23 par Guimel.
y
13 juin 2015 02:22
Citation
Guimel a écrit:
In that society, people tend to brush negative issues under the carpet, pretend they don't exist, and not face it. They know the reality of things, but are not prepared to discuss it. A lot of things are taboo. There was a video recently about a specific topic, and people immediately called for it's ban. They don't like the truth. It's better hidden for them.
y
13 juin 2015 02:23
Citation
Guimel a écrit:
You still that blind after all what you have been going through ? You cant marry a girl you know nothing about. Thats a huge mistake. It's complete nonsense to do so. Next time try the internet romance rather than the blind marriage that respect some strange traditionnal rule that has never existed primarly in early Islam.
I didn't marry a girl I didn't know nothing about. Please re-read my comment. I'm not going to repeat myself to someone who doesn't understand anything of what I said.
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook