a
18 June 2009 11:55
Fresh food ,activities & less computers ! but we need to set the standards
s
18 June 2009 13:42
well you didnt mention everythingOh
w
18 June 2009 13:52
i think we moroccan we don t suffer much from obesity , we are african originally so tall and slender is how we are genetically but some of us flood by turning into an eating machine eye popping smiley
recently i see more and fat people in morocco, men with hips and big chests, very lardy

nothing better than balance in everything: healthy food and sport will guarantee a slender look

no piging outNo no
s
18 June 2009 13:56
yes that s right
but some of the moroccan ffod has got plenty of calories like (rfissa,lker3ine,dewara...)Chef
p
18 June 2009 14:03
ptdrd7ektini a salma b lkera3ine , i ahven t ate them since i was little ptdr
yes even moroccan food is really unhealthy specially mint tea with one kilo of sugar
morocco is number one in the world in the number of diebeticssad smiley
s
18 June 2009 14:06
smiling smileyhhahaahptdr
i dont eat them at all i m quite vegetarian really
but i just wanted to make the point
a
18 June 2009 15:49
Yes printemps1 our tea is too sweet & i'am having issues finding water that understand "chi barad bla sokar 3afak" every time i get the barad but with plenty sugar evil
p
18 June 2009 16:20
atlasmagic , how strange our taste buds changes when i was little i used to be like a bee, i used to love sugary staff now i just can t stand drinking tea or coffe with sugar
in morocco when we go to a cafe and we order a pot of mint tea it s always with massive pieces of sugar even if we insist no sugar please

it doesn t exist a family in morocco without diabetic desease, i have three people in my family who suffer from this sad smiley

salma : lkaraine exist in Scotland too , but pig ones beurkIll
s
18 June 2009 16:50
yayk
that s disgustingGrrrr
m
4 July 2009 20:19
i can not bear looking at fat people they are disgusting specially the ones who keep eating and denying that they are fatIll
s
5 July 2009 16:03
yes yaykthumbs down

Join Yabiladi on Facebook