Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
prostitution
s
11 June 2009 17:44
hi
it is a big word and maybe (hchouuuuuuma)
but apparently here in europe it s like a jobevil
a
11 June 2009 18:13
In Europe ? its the oldest profession in the World ! ( al boyote dat arayate al 7omr )
s
11 June 2009 18:59
hi
can you please explain more?moody smiley
s
11 June 2009 19:03
hellooooooooooooooooooClap
i m still watingwhistling smiley
a
11 June 2009 23:11
i just mentioned its the oldest profession & that from the old days its being around but not regulated like some European countries doing ...
s
12 June 2009 08:26
yes i think so
well never mindHeu
c
13 June 2009 01:27
Nice subject Salma, thanks.
Prostitution is the oldest job not only in Europe, everywhere in Morocco too!
But what does prostitution mean?
I think this word is too complicated and we should not use it anymore since it does not reflect our actual living.
Is prostitution mean having sexual relation for money?
If yes, how about for Gifts or services. How about relation without marriage? How about.
I have another question, is the word prostitute apply only for women?
How about JARIYA, in our old culture fortunate people used to have Jariya (slave for sex) and I think is allowed in religion too.
You see, this subject is too complicated and I don't think you could have an answer smiling smiley
Lets try and tell me what you think!
Cheers
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::
s
13 June 2009 09:48
yes
i m with
cheersthumbs up
I
15 June 2009 13:23
chaïba kadim
How about JARIYA, in our old culture fortunate people used to have Jariya (slave for sex) and I think is allowed in religion too.

First of all u've to learn more about Religion. Then don't mix Culture with Religion please.
The meaning of prostitution ( I hate this name ) means selling your body to everyone, it could be for money as for desir.
In general, As I know in islam or in christianity prostitution is having sexual relation with someone whose not ur husband.
Goutte d’eau qui tombe et se perd dans la mer, Grain de poussière qui se fond dans la terre. Que signifie notre passage en ce monde ? Un vil insecte a paru, puis disparu. ===> Omar Al-khayam <===
s
15 June 2009 13:45
yes we all know that what s the new???Heu
w
15 June 2009 13:49
Iria
chaïba kadim

First of all u've to learn more about Religion. Then don't mix Culture with Religion please.
The meaning of prostitution ( I hate this name ) means selling your body to everyone, it could be for money as for desir.
In general, As I know in islam or in christianity prostitution is having sexual relation with someone whose not ur husband.

i don t think chaiba kadim had confused culture with religion

al jarya (milko al yamine) is allowed in religion) it is mentioned in more than one surat most kholafa had jawary in addition to their 4 wives , imame malek had jawary, abou horaira had jawari , they have sex with them without being married to them and it s not considered zina moody smiley

nowadays things has changed the hareem culture is desappearing which is a good sign

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2009 01:51 by whatsup.
s
15 June 2009 13:54
yes that s right
but as a woman i dont like people talking about women as if they were (sex toy)evil
I
15 June 2009 14:43
The new may dear is nowdays women are just a sex-machine.
prostitution takes lot of faces so it's difficult to differ between o Hok and other girls. I mean it depends if your muslim or christian or not.
u'll see the same thing ???
-u'll disagree what the bible or koran said ???
If u don't agree with that it's ur own business.

The meaning of prostitution is clear unless u're looking for something else or another meaning.
when u find it let me know about it OK !!

P.S. Prositution doesn't mean Girls Only they're boy TOO !!
Goutte d’eau qui tombe et se perd dans la mer, Grain de poussière qui se fond dans la terre. Que signifie notre passage en ce monde ? Un vil insecte a paru, puis disparu. ===> Omar Al-khayam <===
s
15 June 2009 14:45
no no i got itOups
c
15 June 2009 18:46
Dear Iria, I'm totally not confusing culture and religion.
Check this definition from wikipedia (sources cited)

Zina (Arabic: &#1575;&#1604;&#1586;&#1606;&#1575;&#8206; ) in Islam is extramarital sex and premarital sex. Islamic law prescribes punishments for Muslim men and women for the act of Zina.
Prostitution is defined as the act of engaging in sexual activity in exchange for money or goods. Persons who engage in the activitiy are generally called a prostitute or a whore.
Adultery is the voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and another person who is not his or her spouse.

So I think is clear enough. Having sex out of marriage is not prostitution, for Islam it may be Zina I say maybe, because there is a lot of controversy about it. For Christian I don't have the right word for it, I don't know it but I'm sure it's not Prostitution.

I don't see why you disagree when I talk about "Jariya" or "Milk Al Yamine" this is a reality that still exist untill now!!!

So, having sex out of marriage (for not married people) is not prostitution, let's make it clear. If you wana debate if it's Zina or not, that's another complicated subject.
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::
s
15 June 2009 18:50
yes i agree with uperplexe
I
16 June 2009 10:20
Tell me there is a difference between sky_ciel_Assamae ?????
No certainly NOT.

So prostitution is Zina you've to look for the meaning in Koran not in wiki.
It's the same thing having sex with another person whose not ur husband. And receiving money or not depends the persons whom having sexual activity .

Prostitution or Zina is the same but the world has change and everything is able to sell.

Having JARIYA as u said doesn't mean having sex with her it's just a servant better say a Slave. But if the owner likes her he gives her what we call DOWRY wich means she becomes his wife.

And it would be better if you show some respect for those person you even don't know if they have had sex with them or not.

And GOD doesn't say HAVING SEX WITH JAWARY IS LEGAL NO IT'S ZINA .
w
16 June 2009 10:41
Having JARIYA as u said doesn't mean having sex with her it's just a servant better say a Slave. But if the owner likes her he gives her what we call DOWRY wich means she becomes his wife.

And it would be better if you show some respect for those person you even don't know if they have had sex with them or not.

And GOD doesn't say HAVING SEX WITH JAWARY IS LEGAL NO IT'S ZINA .[/quote]

excuse me , did you read anything about islam history ?where did you come up with idea no sex with jawary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they used to be decoration i guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of course they used to have sex with jawary (milk al yamine) without any marriage certficate or dowry
it s a known fact they used to divide women as ghanima between them
it also used to be a souk for women a muslim man can go and do shopping a roman , a black woman , a blonde , habachia, also they used to give them as presents between each other islam did not forbid this and it states clearly in so many sourats wa ma malakate aymanokome
some of them used to have up to 80 jawary and they used to have sex with them , the jaria has lesser importance than wife that s all and can not inherit

[www.youtube.com]

islam allowed having sex with unlimited numbers of jawary malakate al yamine and it was classified as halale Coolnot zina
s
16 June 2009 10:46
guys i really cant follow you i m a bit confusedmoody smiley
I
16 June 2009 11:07
In order to srve him not to sleep with him

and malikat al yamin as u say she has a dowry

maybe u don't know nothing about islam coz wiki did good to play with ur mind .

qand what u said has nothing to see with ISLAM .

It's not islam history it's arabic history.

and arabic mentality history.

jariya is halal coz he gives her a DOWRY . SO it's his WIFe .

Don't confuse muslim with arabic.

And the idea of slave came with arabic we were the first people who had slaves.

I told u confuse religion with culture and i don't see it culture.

And jawary only arabic kings who have them. But look deeply for that if he wants to have sex with her he should give her her own DOWRY.

I don't give smth from wiki buy a koran with explication .

Ur given a bad idea about islam if that what u think good for u .
s
16 June 2009 11:14
ok i understand nowgrinning smiley

Join Yabiladi on Facebook