Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
support to Gazan: Campaign of 1 million call
k
4 January 2009 16:53
Assalamoalaikom,

A campaign of 1 million call started from middle east to our brothers and sisters in Gaza to express our compassion and solidarity with them. Our people there are facing a real genocide after a ground offensive was launched. All we can do at least pray for them and why not give a call to support them sychologically.

Please follow bellow steps:

International code for Gaza: 00970
Local code for Gaza: 8
Then dial the following numbers: either 213 or 214
Then dial four (4) numbers: choose any numbers you want. Try other numbers if the mail voice aknowlewdge you that this number is not in use.

At the end you wwill have a complete phone number as follow: 00970 8 214 (....)

I myself tried the following numbers and could get in touch with some of our suffering brothers there.

Thank you very much
m
5 January 2009 07:13
assalam alaikum,

thanks kamal a.
a very good initiative.
i dialed a number and talked to a palestinian family in Gaza. i can't really describe how much a palestinian lady was happy to hear a voice from far away asking about her and her family. she sound a bit tired but firm and strong. she told me that at that time i was calling her fighters were striking. she also added that there's power failure and that they run out of gaz. however she assured that they are afraid of nothing and that victory inchaALLAH is coming soon.
is there anyone who got in touch with a Gazan family? if yes, please can you share with us .....
H
6 January 2009 12:36
Thanks for the post ....
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
k
6 January 2009 14:48
you 'r most welcome Hicham_A.
a
6 January 2009 18:08
*****PLUS BIAS MEDIA COVERAGE********************************
Guys, please keep the pressure up on the BBC who have NO correspondent in Gaza as the Israeli authorities have banned any foreign journalists from entering the strip. You can call the BBC on 03700100222, or email them from the link on this website:
[www.bbc.co.uk]

The BBC are not reporting on the attacks on Palestinian medics and doctors, ambulances directly being targeted, 7 paramedics and doctors have died. Also, demand they show footage from the arab TV stations especially of the Norwegian doctors in al shifa hospital who have seen traces of depleted uranium in ALL amputations.

Aljazeera English have correspondents in Gaza please check there website and look at theres and complain about the differences between theres and the BBC to the BBC

[english.aljazeera.net]

Reliable Palestinian news agencies:

[imemc.org]
[maannews.net]

Also, please write to your local politicians within your own area or country.
If you are in the UK also sign this petition.

[petitions.number10.gov.uk]

For those who really wonder if this really is a war crime, the website of Israels most reputable human rights organization:

[www.btselem.org]

Join Yabiladi on Facebook