Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Traditional Remedies!!!!
P
17 November 2005 17:48
Hi everybodyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

First of all i want to thank all Moroccans who will participate in my topic in advance.
Last time while i was doing some research about popular herbs which help sick people to recover from cold or tooth pain ........i found a very interesting website about this healthy herbs,but unfortunately the names are only in Frenchsad smiley.so it will be GREAt if we start to translate them into English,especially for Moroccans living in English speaking countries and anyone who wants to shop it will find that post usefulwinking smiley.

Here is the website:[www.pharmacies.ma]

i hope i will get some answers from you and again thank you very muchyawning smiley.
B
17 November 2005 23:38
Salam Pearl smiling smiley,

I would like to help you, but regrettably your site raises from a very too specific vocabulary that I shall not know how to translate you into English. I am sorry about it!

Good luck! winking smiley
One step forward and two ahead...
Z
18 November 2005 13:16
have u tried, a dictinnary plus the useful tool "images" of google ?

so you can have a translation checked, by doing queries in both languages and comparing the pictures
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
P
18 November 2005 22:22
salam alikoum,

thank you casaouya and Zouhair Ibnou abisalma for your answer.

I will try your trick zouhair as soon as i have some free time .

How about the others sleepingsleepingsleeping ?? please help me you don't know how much i love hebs and hate medicinesad smileysad smiley
Z
19 November 2005 05:19
why dont they send it from morocco through the mail as dryed leaves grinning smiley
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
P
19 November 2005 20:46
grinning smileygrinning smiley,actually Zouhair, it is a great idea even it will cost a lot of money to ship them ....i'll think about it evilevilevil
Z
19 November 2005 22:26
why lot of money ?

not at all !

have u heard of romantic couples sending dryed roses inside a postcard grinning smiley ?

well your lovely family back in morocco could do the same and send you some fliyou, zaatar tongue sticking out smiley in a postcard too

max price 35 dhs with a bigger than normal letter (oversized) way less than what they can cost here for example in the us

Join Yabiladi on Facebook