Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
white girl
F
13 May 2009 00:16
PLAYAGIRL
freethinker : wasnt talking about you so ...
don't ever ever ever tell a man to ..
we don't like it PLAYGIRL
did i tell you to go ..
Hell no, and i never will, but you have to respect yourself first if you want to be respected.
My point is, why do you care who quoted whom...
humans have been quoting other humans since the beginning of time, even animals quote other animals..
what's your point?
w
13 May 2009 00:22
PLAYAGIRL
is anybody else bothered by the copy/paste??? it's really annoying!!!

say what you will and think what you want! and if you are unhappy leave the board now...

[www.guygetsgirl.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 12:25 by washazizgton.
w
13 May 2009 01:34
PLAYAGIRL
the copying is coming from here:

[seductiontutor.com]

ptdrshe nailed you ptdr
empty vessels make a hell of a noise Clapright click on the mouse copy and paste actually this may cure the obsession and shed some light on the black spot shown in your X ray

playgirl yeah u absolutely right , i am so bored with his so called knowledgeable small pea brain , i d rather cut my eye lids and stir straight at the sun than reading this shit

sickening winking smiley
w
13 May 2009 02:29
whatsup
PLAYAGIRL
the copying is coming from here:

[seductiontutor.com]

ptdrshe nailed you ptdr
empty vessels make a hell of a noise Clapright click on the mouse copy and paste actually this may cure the obsession and shed some light on the black spot shown in your X ray

playgirl yeah u absolutely right , i am so bored with his so called knowledgeable small pea brain , i d rather cut my eye lids and stir straight at the sun than reading this shit

sickening winking smiley

there you go again…
she just proved me right yabokal. because your knowledge about women is very limited and I have to prove you wrong… and if you have a problem with it then don't post. problem solved.
w
13 May 2009 11:20
if you quote sleaky articles , the honourable thing to do is quote reference non?thats called stealing if you pretend what you are writing is coming from you while you are copying thats misleading a form of pirating , have you ever heard of copyrightperplexeit s leagl to copy and paste as long as you say at the end who wrote it
well you are used to get things free , so stealing is absolutely normal
u r trying super hard to portray urself as someone else and thats one the reasons of your life failure
try once to be honest
next time you copy and past quote the source otherwise thats stealing comprendo perplexe

well done playagirl for exposing him thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 12:22 by whatsup.
w
13 May 2009 12:34
stop kidding yourself idiot...

internet is miracle …it has million and million of info where we can feed our knowledge
Plus it's FREE!!!!!!!!!!!
…again this is wake up for you to prove you wrong about being short or rich or whatever has nothing to do about attracting the girl and you called that (stealing?)...yeah right? so next time don’t try to convince people with ur stupid philosophy ... tough call but fair.

get the hell out of my borad...ptdr

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 12:46 by washazizgton.
w
13 May 2009 13:39
i don t think you are just a dumb short ass that women in particularly dispise , your brain is useless i even doubt you have one
if you quote an artcile or a chapter from a book even if from the net you have to write the source everyone knows this , otherwise you are pretending it s you who wrote it and thats make you a crook school leaver this really reflects your education levelptdrwhat an ignorant midget
you are a pervert shorty who thinks with his dick the white girl gave you the finger so go masturbate far from her sickening stalker , liar opportuinist ,and a pretender
a looser is always a looser i am not going to teach you manners and how treat women but one advice for free , don t follow your cock because thats make you a pervert shorty
u r in my ignored list a looser like you doesn t even deserve to be spoken to
sickening stalker evilwinking smiley
mr living for free in USA what d u do do you knife people to get their wallet
scumbag smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 01:42 by whatsup.
w
13 May 2009 15:49
Listen to me stupid-ass, we are not here for business,No no okay?
and am not trying to make a buck from you or anybody elsNo no, understood?

we are here to share our feelings and experiences with each other…and I don't believe that you know what a attraction was at all until you were told on this thread. In fact, you have to thank me for that
and give me credit for it, i think i deserve itWelcome

...again it doesn’t matter where this information come from, it can be from me or from somewhere els as long as its true, logical and make you look wrong thats what matter!!!thumbs up

sorry did you loose the argumentsad smiley

soooooooooooooo, am not going to keep this nonsense back and forth, with you, and this is going to be my last reply for you and i wont even read what you have to say, but you can keep barking as much as you want…hawhaw hawhawwwwBye
case closed.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 03:57 by washazizgton.
m
13 May 2009 16:09
this topic is boring, move on everyone Heu

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 04:11 by marocain-09.
w
13 May 2009 16:15
ptdrguess what? have you heard the news?
u
.r
. yes scroll down carry ongrinning smiley
.gold medal winner of the year 2009: obsessed pervers of course the host was midget land sponsorsed by
www.shortass.looser.failure .comthumbs up

you got the looser medal very happy for you mission accomplished grinning smiley
w
13 May 2009 16:25
HAHAHAHA oh my goodness!!! here is another jerk!!!! Soubhana Allah...

al kafito tassir wa kilabo tanbahptdr,

i absolutely think you are on to something!!! but I wont even comment on your insults.Angel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 04:26 by washazizgton.
w
13 May 2009 16:57
check this out:

[www.youtube.com]
F
18 May 2009 16:56
They told me to forget the white girl, but i won't.
[www.youtube.com]
w
19 May 2009 07:30
FreeThinker
[www.youtube.com]

La3az freethinka,thumbs up you truly the best...wish more people like you around here
you make my day with that oghniya...i need it

peace
s
9 June 2009 10:40
hold on mate
you shouldnt encourage him to do something that he s not really sure about???No no
w
10 June 2009 05:41
washazizgton
FreeThinker
[www.youtube.com]

La3az freethinka,thumbs up you truly the best...wish more people like you around here
you make my day with that oghniya...i need it

peace

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2009 05:44 by washazizgton.
w
10 June 2009 05:46
wa lala salmaClap...chofi allah khalik

i am responsible for myself and for my actions...he did not tell me what to doNo no and keep in mind that everyone is entitled to their opinion.
s
10 June 2009 10:26
right
well if you are responsible why are you telling everybody this stupid storyHeu
you re not the first to fall in love
subjects like that should be kept for yourself
got it???No no
w
11 June 2009 07:31
AHA HA HA HA HA! your'e a brainless idiot aren't you?
s
11 June 2009 08:46
i beg you pardonCensored
well yeah you re the idiot one
because who cares if you ve met a girl or notHeu
s
11 June 2009 08:47
attention everybody
this geezer here thinks he s cleverClap
w
13 June 2009 08:24
you made your point babyClap...i am amazed by how much energy you are giving thisptdr
w
13 June 2009 08:39
salma!!! Heulets forget about white girl right now..... how about i take you out to ur favorite restaurant, then to a movie. id like to get to know you betterDanse

remind yourself...short man with alot to offerptdr
s
13 June 2009 10:28
sorry mate but i m married
too late for youHeu
s
13 June 2009 10:40
and plus mate you re in the us and i m in the ukmoody smiley
w
14 June 2009 10:01
okee dokee, i will wait and see if there is any other white girl for me….just stay sweet and live the lifeClap
s
14 June 2009 17:38
B
29 July 2009 22:28
what a waste of time , get real !!! Are you crazy
l
30 July 2009 05:59
I call BS on this

my girl is 3 inches taller than me (never wears heels) she is white, and she loves me for who i am, and i love her back as she indulges.

the key thing is to base the your relation on solid foundations. Chemistry is part of them. so dont ask futile question, if she is not connected it wont go far .. try somebody else.

Also, do not sell yourself quickly, girls like men who have an objective, principles and that they enforce them no matter what. Girls do not like weak minded men.
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
Join Yabiladi on Facebook