Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Copy and Paste.
l
4 November 2005 12:21
I have some very interesting photos on file which I would like to copy and paste on here. The usual copy and paste method is not working - I can copy the file but when I get onto the forum I am not given the option to paste. Any other way I might be able to do this?
c
4 November 2005 12:34
Hello Aid moubarak,

You can try to upload your photos in yahoo photos, and paste a link on the forum.

You will have to create a space in yahoo photos, then my photos

[photos.yahoo.com]
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
l
4 November 2005 19:04
Aid moubarak to you and everyone else on the forum. I still cannot add these photos. What I am going to do is go to a friend's house tomorrow and see if they can fathom out how to do it from their computer. Thanks.
l
6 November 2005 23:50
Sorry, It is not possible to put them on the forum. It is a Microsoft Office Power Point file, consisting of many interior and exterior photos of a royal palace in the middle east - including a solid silver Audi! Eye-opening to say the least.
c
7 November 2005 00:37
wow I hope someone has a better idea to how to post them.

ooh yes . you can upload it to us and paste the link.

use this www.megaupload.com or www.ultrashare.com
l
7 November 2005 09:12
OK. How do I do that? I'm not very computer literate.
c
7 November 2005 20:35
You go for example to www.megaupload.com then there is one option called upload file. You click on it, then a small window will appear on your screen, showing different files on your pc. You chose the file you want to upload from your pc. And remember to fill up also your e-mail adress, cause you´ll get an e-mail with the link once the upload succeed.
And it´s that link you can post to us here. It´s quiet easy, just try itwinking smiley

good luck and thanx
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
l
8 November 2005 08:32
OK. Sounds easy enough - I'll have a go.
l
8 November 2005 08:53
javascriptyawning smileyl('http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZI8RWJF');

I hope this works! It should be entitled ''See how the other half live!''
l
8 November 2005 09:09
It hasn't worked, has it. The only thing I can suggest is Emailing the file direct to you and see if you can do anything with it? PM me if you want to.
c
8 November 2005 17:13
Hi lurcher21

Thanx a lot, it worked. I already downloaded the file. It´s amazing, isn´t it?
Z
8 November 2005 19:04
I am the third who is downloading it winking smiley

thanks
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
Z
8 November 2005 19:15
yawning smiley !

What the hell ??

I am feelingless
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
c
8 November 2005 19:25
Did you see it zouhair? I have no words to describe that.
l
8 November 2005 20:04
Hey! I'm really glad you can view it. Thanks cali - I've learned how to add files - that's useful.
c
8 November 2005 20:49
Thank you lurcher21 winking smiley
Z
8 November 2005 22:23
oh yeah cali, it is out of my imagination !

en un mot : c'est trop !

a
9 November 2005 00:12
hi everybody

the link is not working for me .. can anybody shine some light over here

thank you in advance..

aziz_dk
Z
9 November 2005 03:01
try this
'http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZI8RWJF'

- without the quotes

wait approximately 45 seconds
close the advertisement popup

then download it (top right of the window is where the link located)

if you dont have powerpoint, download power point viewer from microsoft which is free, google it for more info

Enjoy
l
9 November 2005 09:06
I still think the solid silver Audi looks really vulgar! Better in metallic silver paint, surely?
Z
9 November 2005 09:45
too much luxury has never been tastful smiling smiley

and the silver audi is a good counter proof of that !
c
9 November 2005 14:46
I showed that to a friend of mine. He´s a DJ from Germany, and he loves audi and silver. For some 30 minuttes he couldn´t find the words. He just had an open mouth. It was so funny.
a
9 November 2005 22:35
Nothing special about the car or the castle. The caste look almost like the one I have in Morocco I just use it in the summer when i am home, the car I have the same model just in Gold, cause I have a thing with silver doesn´t fet my skine. and not gold color real gold..

I have the right to dream right heheheheh!?!?!?
aziz_dk

any body knows about the story when Basseri build a castle in Morrocco with all luxury and he has a party in it.. the king was invited there and he did like it and he ask him, how much money the castle has costed you.. so Basseri wanna be moderate and told him around 5 billion DH.. the king told him i like it i give you seven and i will take it.and build your selv another one.
Basseri said yes and next day was laying the hospital for heath attack ..

I dont know how true this story.. no source..

Z
10 November 2005 04:03
wassup aziz_dk !

u made me laught with the story about bassri grinning smiley
l
10 November 2005 10:08
Myself, if I was going to choose to buy a car made out of solid gold it wouldn't be a rubbish Audi - it would definitely have to be a Rolls Royce!

Join Yabiladi on Facebook