Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
English
l
13 September 2008 00:06
Salam everybody,

I'm a French girl and I would like to speak, to perform my English. My teacher told me to chat with English people, and to will go in English country. Last year I went to London for 4 days but it was very short for learn and the hosting is very expensive. Lastly, I don't know where I can chat with English person (who are clean too, loool). Can you help me pls?

PS: I'm very sorry for my English.
Ne fais pas à autrui ce que tu ne veux pas qu'il te fasse
f
13 September 2008 00:34
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCCSMFS9ZIothumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2008 12:34 by fcurrito.
f
13 September 2008 00:37
Je plaisante chounette.........Chef
H
13 September 2008 01:40
Hi

welcome on board,

there is only one remark to make, there is no English people participating in this forum, only Moroccans living in the UK and the states, mostly, few or lets say, very few live in morocco, like myself... your only challenge is to be interested in the same topics and bear our thé à la menthe sense of humour...

welcome again
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
k
13 September 2008 11:00
salam,

don't tell me that you speak like RaffarinOups:
[fr.youtube.com]

I'm jokinggrinning smiley

if you want to perform your english,go to UK for a placement or for a summer job,you must practice it with other peoplesmiling smiley

i will go to work in Luxembourg on January to perform my english because in france i can't do it,it's very important for my career...Heu

I'm a newbie too so...winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2008 11:14 by karimero.
S
13 September 2008 13:30
Hi there,

Hope you're doing fine,

As they say, practice makes perfect!
The more you speak,the better.

I would like to recommend a website, www.livemocha.com , just register (for free) and you will be able to learn any language.

Any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Kind regards,

Latifawinking smiley
Elegance is an attitude[i]Thank you, my dear friends, for all your sweet messages, I love you too...[/i]
p
14 September 2008 06:38
lapitchounette
Salam everybody,

I'm a French girl and I would like to speak, to perform my English. My teacher told me to chat with English people, and to will go in English country. Last year I went to London for 4 days but it was very short for learn and the hosting is very expensive. Lastly, I don't know where I can chat with English person (who are clean too, loool). Can you help me pls?

PS: I'm very sorry for my English.

Hey chicksmiling smiley

The only way to perform your language skills is actually to live in an English speaking country for at least 4/6 months.
Why don't you try to search for a work placement or to be an au pair?
Have a look at this web site, you might find interesting stuffwinking smiley ==> [asso.intersejours.free.fr]

Feel free to contact me if you have any question,

Regards

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2008 07:50 by pounkette.
l
14 September 2008 22:36
Salam,

Thanks for your answers. I will see for find a work placement in marketing (4 months) in English country. Thanks again and see you soon maybe, bye

RAMADAN MOUBAKAK...
Ne fais pas à autrui ce que tu ne veux pas qu'il te fasse
a
15 September 2008 15:20
Why don’t you try student exchange? I have an English family, I will be more than happy to exchange with you during the Xmas Holiday if you like; I can do with brushing up my French for a couple of weeks.
Danse
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
b
17 September 2008 02:09
salam everybody,
i guess that practice is not the only way to learn a language ,practice can be a step and may be a major one but also listening and reading and writing can help us to learn a lge so since u lack the ability to practice it with native speaker why not start with listening and reading first short stories then step by step untill u have the chance to travel u will have much vocabularies that need to just been practiced

wish i m not mistaken by the way me too i wish to talk english fluently but still i need some practice lol

so wish u best of luck sister and to u all
S
28 October 2008 11:39
actually there are english speaking visitors in this phorum, other than just moroccan living abroad.
Like me for example - english speaking but living in morocco.
a
28 October 2008 14:27
SeaWave
actually there are english speaking visitors in this phorum, other than just moroccan living abroad.

One will learn just bad English on forums; classical English is little bit different from the slang. Even English people do struggle a little with their languagegrinning smiley
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
P
31 October 2008 06:02
SeaWave

Heysmiling smiley

Are you working in Morocco? Where did you live in the UK? Do you enjoy living in Morocco?smiling smiley
m
31 October 2008 10:46
i'm a moroccan female and i speak good english too(bachelor in english),to learn english is easy depending on every person and his/her willssmiling smiley
S
31 October 2008 13:57
Poonkette
SeaWave

Heysmiling smiley

Are you working in Morocco? Where did you live in the UK? Do you enjoy living in Morocco?smiling smiley

Well actually i am not working in morocco, im home with kids at the moment. Im not from UK nor from Morocco. Do i enjoy living in morocco - yes and no. Every country and culture has its good and bad sides.
t
1 November 2008 16:10
hii again
all the girls that works with me in the restaurant are Moroccans from France they are here to practice their English . they come here work get some money and learn english .

Join Yabiladi on Facebook