Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Jobs in Morocco
a
16 September 2007 15:45
assalam alaykoum

Jobs in Morocco

SALES EXECUTIVE - MOROCCO Confidential Morocco Sep.16.2007

Graduate Development Program - Sales Analyst - Morocco Hewlett-Packard Morocco Sep.14.2007

Service Procurement Manager - Algeria, Morocco, Kenya, Nigeria Hewlett-Packard Morocco Sep.03.2007

Project Manager Confidential Morocco Aug.28.2007

more inf:

[www.bayt.com]
M
16 September 2007 15:59
Thanks for this aberosabil. The 4th job would have suited me (well not really because i don't have 15 years experience) but i laughed when i saw they require males only, as if woman cannot manage construction projects! isn't that typical! smiling smiley
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
r
16 September 2007 18:37
that s typical of the pathetique mentality we have in Morocco , they still think of women as some inferior creature with no skills or brain, a lot of descrimination against women , i think moroccan women s organisations need to tackle this systematic discremination ,
i just wonder if a company in UK dares advise for a job in such way(men only) , i am sure it will make headlines , and their prime minister will be questioned about this , and it won t surprise me if they close down the company who advertised it
i felt very sad reading this and made me realise that moroccan women have a long way to go to acheive equality and get rid of this rusty mentalty of the stone age i think it s time to start moroccan women suffragettes like the one which took place in UK in late 18 century.
P
16 September 2007 19:22
rosette1
that s typical of the pathetique mentality we have in Morocco , they still think of women as some inferior creature with no skills or brain, a lot of descrimination against women , i think moroccan women s organisations need to tackle this systematic discremination ,
i just wonder if a company in UK dares advise for a job in such way(men only) , i am sure it will make headlines , and their prime minister will be questioned about this , and it won t surprise me if they close down the company who advertised it
i felt very sad reading this and made me realise that moroccan women have a long way to go to acheive equality and get rid of this rusty mentalty of the stone age i think it s time to start moroccan women suffragettes like the one which took place in UK in late 18 century.

blablablablablablabla,,,

me, blablabla

you, blablabla
m
29 September 2007 03:03
If the job required to travel to Africa like Kenya, Nigeria....etc. , you will spent all your life travelling to weird place in Africa and you have to watch from Malaria, disease.
it is all about SALE SALE SALE ...
kal
m
11 November 2007 19:03
Ladies,
I am a male and I agree with u, it's pretty retarded. In some of the Gulf countries, their job postings say: We prefer a Muslim.

Now let's look at it from a business perspective: You open a nice store in Casablanca, let's call it Gucci, would u hire a sweet, cute, 21 year old female, or would u hire a 50 year old man with gray hair? Personally, the former, no questions about it.

Join Yabiladi on Facebook