Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
how to keep yourselves happy
s
8 June 2009 10:44
hi there
it s very difficult to find people happy just for nothing
what did happen to us???Are you crazy
when i m walking in the street everybody looks very stressed and in a hurryGrrrr
(bhal illa denya ghada tir)Heu
s
8 June 2009 17:13
hello
anybody there???Heu
S
8 June 2009 23:48
Salam,

So I have a question, what makes you happy???
Elegance is an attitude[i]Thank you, my dear friends, for all your sweet messages, I love you too...[/i]
c
9 June 2009 03:11
Well;
I think you reflect what you feel on people. If you are happy you will see all the world happier. Just be positive and avoid pessimist friend they will make you sad specially if you are far away from your family and friend you became more sensible.
I suggest to any one who wnat to know how to control your environment and emotion to read "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne also avalaible on DVD, it's really amazing it changed my life.
Peace out
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::
s
9 June 2009 10:37
thanx matethumbs up
w
9 June 2009 12:53
life is too short and precious to waste it in stress and sadness
my moto, whatever life throws on you just look at the positive side of it

always look at the bright side of life whistling smileywhistling smiley Monty Python

shit happens in this life why worrywinking smiley
a
9 June 2009 13:49
I believe in living it day by day & taking advantage of life when we can ,its too short to worry about it ....but sometimes some people or situation will drive you up the wall & than again its what makes the good people /situations sweeter !
p
9 June 2009 13:51
i was fine in casablanca, i was living wth the parents , quite life, i was the good girl i ve don nice studies, i ve teached for a while and was a nice experience, but i wanted more than that, now im in london, married with a nice loving man who i love so much but i feel so sad and empty.

IS hard to change my life maybe and i can t stop thinking i miss everyone there . i hope i can let it go and just enjoy the life in london. im trying to be positive and think about this world so for me salma to answer you, to stay happy i just breath and thnk about the nice things i ve done and i say i can do more i have to be happy caus im better than a lot of people and it can be worst.
s
9 June 2009 13:57
hi there
i think that when you ve got kids then it s different
because wether you like it or not you ve got to ensure their future
you brought them to life so you ve got to look after them
and that s the point
parents are always stressed and thinking of taking care of everything concerning their kidsperplexe

Join Yabiladi on Facebook