Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
LIST OF INTERNET FORUMS FOR MOROCCANS IN THE USA
b
20 July 2006 01:41
SALAM, IF YOU HAVE A LIST POST IT , any comments on the sites would be appreciated, THANKS
Dima Dima...IBTISSAMA!
l
20 July 2006 12:35
www.wafin.com rated #1 and fully dedicated (I dont know many else)
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
s
sbs
20 July 2006 17:17
www.elkarya.com
www.moroccousa.com
www.moroccan.ca
www.wafin.com
www.moroccanstar.co.uk
c
20 July 2006 17:30
Come on guys, why are you turning away from Yabi ? Stay here, I really miss a smart debat in english. Let's keep this forum alive.
b
20 July 2006 20:39
berberman I never suggested to quit Yabiladi, it is still the best for me, I was just wondering how many english speaking sites there are out there and what yabiladi members think about them...cheers
Dima Dima...IBTISSAMA!
Y
21 July 2006 06:21
I'd say Yabi is much better than Wafin! Wafin was great when the focus was more on the debates rather than profit!!! understand that they ( administrators) are in it for some kind of profit, but Wafin got greedy and got away from what made it meaningful to its users. Look at it now, there's more bikering and threats...Yabi, is a nice corner I like and sometimes the debate really rise up to a great level...
b
23 July 2006 03:51
I'm new to this site, I'll keep checking, hope we can start some meaningful threads
c
23 July 2006 04:03
Welcome baba123, the more participants the better. I hope you'll check in often. Cheers !

Join Yabiladi on Facebook