Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Mauritania Tv On The Air
f
28 May 2006 22:52
Now you can watch another arabic on Telestar5 Free to Air Mauritanian Tv started Broadcating this week. Good sound and pictures better than so called rich arabic contries and 24 houres programing, not like Maghribia .................
A
29 May 2006 04:44
Oh great!(I am sarcastic) What's next, Tele-Tomboctou?
No offense but I happened to have watched it previously and I can say it's the perfect medicine for sleep.
No seriously, I'd rather wathc 2M or MBC.
Thanks for the info though!
a
29 May 2006 08:14
Hey Akayama,
can you help me get that one please? I'm talking about Tele-Tomboctou, i've been looking for that one for so long...
Just kidding, man!!!
take care
Almot
A
31 May 2006 20:32
Hi almotanabi

Once they figure out how to operate a TV channel, you will be informed(I know I am mean). For now, we shall be content with what we have. I guess MBC or 2M are not all that bad winking smiley. You know what would be funny? TV Polisario. I can just imagine...
s
sbs
1 June 2006 22:57
tv polisario...what can you see there ,,niggers in funny clothes
a
1 June 2006 23:25
tv polisario...what can you see there ,,niggers in funny clothes

Wow sbs, that is the worst word you can use to describe even your worst enemies, let long our brothers and sisters in these camps. At the time when countries try to remove the word from their languages because of the hurt and the venom it represents, to use it to call Moroccans is beyond believe. The polisario is venom, but the people in the camps are Moroccans, our brothers and sisters, we have to remember that.
That was not a good word to use…
Almot
c
1 June 2006 23:40
Well said Almot. Sbs, I hope this was a just misguided attempt at humor because that word is seriously loaded...
s
sbs
2 June 2006 02:47
my friend,the people in the camps are polisario,cz or country morocco occupied them country.

i dont care about the western-sahara.i think morocco can better give it back,cz its coast us alot of ,money.an that money they can spend it in the north part of morocco,were i come from..the rif area needs alot of develpment..not some desert nomands,in the south
a
2 June 2006 02:59
I think many people from the Rif would be appalled by what you say about your country and your brothers; I know that because I have many dear friends out there. I also just realized I’m really wasting my time replying to you comments, the likes of you do appear on this forum from time to time, you should, and I know you wouldn’t, be a shame of yourself for describing you country in that way, and for using the N word to call your countryman. We all have our problems with the system and the way things are in morocco, We all have bags full of criticism toward our beloved country, but I have seen no one went as low as you did. do you know what the N word means? Shame on you,
And by the way, NO, I’m not your friend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2006 03:44 by almotanabi.
Almot
l
2 June 2006 08:09
sorry this is out of the subject:

talking about the N word

I heard on the radio the speakerman saying "the L word"

what does it stand for

now after the N word and the F word i am wondering about the L word
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
c
2 June 2006 08:23
It depends on the context of the radio show, what was the subject of the discussion ? L for lesbian maybe but "lesbian" is not an insult so I doubt that was it, tell us what the show was about.
m
2 June 2006 09:19
sbs
B for brain
How about s and s

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2006 09:45 by Krim.
l
2 June 2006 09:40
it was on 99.5 DC hits station

Maybe licking ??

s : shit ? lol
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
A
3 June 2006 05:31
It's fascinating how difficult it is for some to remain focused. The topic was simple and light: Mauritania TV is no available. I happen to have made fun of it, although keeping the tone respectful towards faridios.
I just replied back to almotanabi that we can soon expect Polisario TV to be on air(with a sarcastic tone).

Now we are witnessing the discussion taking a turn(radical one), talking about the "N" and "L" words. This shouldn't happen anyways. People deserve respect whatever race they are from. Anyways, my two cents...

Join Yabiladi on Facebook