Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
any moroccan students in oxford?
k
7 September 2006 22:28
hi,

i'm french moroccan, and an oxford university students. since oxford boasts about the fact that it has students from over 60 different countries in the world, i was wondering if there were any moroccans among them? if you're one of them, get in touch

cheers

khadija
a
8 September 2006 01:43
hi dear khadija i am not living in oxford but i wana sugest sthg is that why dont we as al morocans get in touch u are aboroad as a rep and we are her so taht we can contact each other .i hope u are al right thx in advance
k
8 September 2006 22:00
hi abdati,

yes sure i'll be more than happy to get to know any moroccans, regardless of where they live. but if on top of that, i could get to know some of them here in oxford, it would be like the icing on the cake.... thanks !
J
15 October 2012 17:04
Hi Khadija and Abdati,

I know this message is very old but I was hoping to get in touch with you.
I am a PhD student from France, studying in London but live in Oxford.
My research project is about the labour market experiences of second generation Pakistani and Moroccan women in France and Britain.

I was wondering if you would be interested in taking part in my research as a volunteer? Thanks. Jawiria
a
6 November 2012 14:04
Hi Jawiria , I am sara , from Morocco , I am doing my business studies . I will graduated inshALLAH by the end of 2014. I was always thinking of doing my PhD in UK . So as you are already a PhD researcher there . I will be grateful to you if you may tell me what are the procedures to do my PhD in UK ?

Kindly ,
2 June 2019 21:09
Hello I'm a moroccan student and I want to pursue my studies abroad and one of the most favorable orientation is UK
I want to join oxford but I don't know how I feel so lost .May I get some help from anyone I would be so grateful
or if anyone knows a source that can lead me to find more informations it'll be great
I know this sub is old it has been over 13 years and maybe some of you already graduated or even got kids but I'm still willing to find someone
2 June 2019 21:20
Hello I'm a moroccan student and I want to pursue my studies abroad and one of the most favorable orientation is UK
I want to join oxford but I don't know how I feel so lost .May I get some help from anyone I would be so grateful
or if anyone knows a source that can lead me to find more informations it'll be great
I know this sub is old it has been over 13 years and maybe some of you already graduated or even got kids but I'm still willing to find someone
thanks please contact me with the following email adress:
[email protected]

Join Yabiladi on Facebook