Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccans in the Moon and Mars
a
20 March 2010 09:24
Just a small reminder, Moroccan communities are everywhere in the world and so are crooks and thieves. Yes there is a large number of Moroccan in most countries however don’t expect to meet anyone from just your adverts. I don’t encourage anyone to do that and I am certain that this Forum is not encouraging people to meet others face to face. It is not safe on both parties.
If you are living abroad and new to your environment, there are proper places where you can meet people. There are mosques, schools, or special agencies for marriage and friendship. You only need to meet one person before you know one hundred of all sorts of people.Coose your company.
Some people on forums do change locations with emails and identities according to the subject. Just remember using this forum is to discuss with other people various subjects online only. There are others here not necessarely Moroccan; if you chose to meet anyone not properly you have to take the full responsibility to do so. Just remember if you are not good be carful at least.

Best wishes
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
N
21 March 2010 22:02
huh?

what's your point?
♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫
a
23 March 2010 10:15
Read it understand it, then ask any question you wish. I can answer even stupid questions.
My point is some Moroccan who thinks they are French are a bit slow in getting the basic fundamentals of life they could fall in the hands of hunters and be left saying “Huh?”.
a
5 October 2010 20:57
I’d love to hear from any Moroccans living in Gliese 581g; I need some information on starting a business of Bissara over there. Chef

Join Yabiladi on Facebook