Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Ouarzazate calling
a
7 November 2008 17:25
Hi

Looking for an apartment in Ouarzazate & any nice places in the area ,i went there last year & loved it so much that i'am thinking of going back insha allah ...

Hi Adds

i recall you talking about renting there before ....do you have any contact details /prices ect ? many thanks
H
8 November 2008 12:39
Hi atlas,

I have a friend who have a "maison d'hôtes" over there, honestly, i ve never been there and don't know what does the place look like but i can give you his phone number...

I have friends there also if you need any information,

i lived there and i know the region and can give tips about itineraries ...
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
8 November 2008 19:04
Hi Hicham

Many thanks , i love to have his details please & any leads will be greatly appreciated ,i'am thinking to go over the Easter holidays & i know its the high season ....
H
10 November 2008 10:00
Hi Atlas,

I'll give his details as soon as possible, actually this maison d'hôtes is 50 km away from warzazate, that's all i know, the rest of the information will come soon...

you have plenty of options to take, depending on whether you want to be on the move or by the swimming pool ;P...

you can go all the way to see some beautiful sunset in Merzouga an see the gorges of todgra or dades on your way..or you can choose to go southward to zagora and then lamhamid, in this case you have to take the same road back, except if you have a 4 wheeldrive and want to try some trails...

what else... a multitude of other option, Fint oasis (10 KM trail from warzazate)..Telouate on the road to Marrakesh to see some beautiful places and Ait benhaddou kasbah...

We have time to talk about this ..
a
10 November 2008 17:51
Hicham

Many thanks mate ,i'am looking to discover the south & wont be by the pool,looking to see the dunes ,do a night out in the desert ect
I will be driving from kech & i'am still thinking if i need to lesve the car in Ouarzazate & do the 4X4 thing or not ?
H
11 November 2008 10:52
Actually, you will need a 4X4 if you want to do some trail or you want to go to the dunes in Merzouga starting from Erfoud, the road from warzazate to Erfoud is fine, you only need a car to get there..i think there is possibility to go on a one day excursion to spend the night in Erg chebbi watching sunrise or sunset, once you get to Erfoud...
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
11 November 2008 23:52
Ok , i will have to plan for a day excursion by 4X4 ,we love to make it to the dunes
a
14 November 2008 11:25
Hi Atlas
Sorry mate I just got back yesterday afternoon form Marrakech, Ouarzazate is lovely I didn't keep any details of those flats/ bed sit; May be I will be going there before in March depending on my new job and the holiday entitlements. I will have an other look to see if I have any info on those places.
There is so much to do and see there; you need a car definitely if not a 4 x 4 or at least a quad bike.

Regards
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
a
14 November 2008 18:32
Many thanks adds

I'am jealous you were in Marrakech & south !! i'am planning my easter break & looking for option like leaving a small car in M'hamid & doing 4X4 for one day ....
d
27 January 2009 22:13
hello
if u want to visit ouarzazate check www.zoufi.com or contact [email protected]

Join Yabiladi on Facebook