Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Rabat Zoo
3 June 2007 16:47
Ilhem2 cant you just ignore me politely?
because we wont agree on anything...

you dont respect our values, our culture and our history... and you are in love with the Western world... i dont judge you. but i'm not like this. i see the world in a different way.

for me, you are ashamed of yourself. i understand that, our country have a lot of problems. our culture have a lot of bad stuff... we were enslaved, we lost a lot of things...

but i think that you have to be very weak to give up like that. we have our culture, our values, our laws, our religion... and if we are in a bad shape today, it's because we dont use our own rules. it's because we play with the rules of different people...

and if you dont understand me on this point, then we wont agree on anything.
l
3 June 2007 17:11
venid1

For your information Lurcher, the Rabat zoo will be destroyed in a few year, a totally new zoo will be built near Témara.

That's good - I will look forward to that.
l
14 June 2007 21:12
Only a moron should be shocked to see a zoo with a 20 DH entry fee closed?? I wouldn't be shocked to see it closed - only saddened to see it in it's present condition and concerned that one of the last 'green' areas of Rabat could be turned (developed????) into - you guessed it - yet more concrete jungle. In actual fact I think families WOULD be happy to pay a more realistic entry fee for a nicer zoo and a place to spend their recreation time with their kids. Even Moroccan families. The majority of Moroccan (family) people are, in my experience, really nice people only concerned with making a living to support themselves and living a decent life. Some of you are really putting yourselves down.
Join Yabiladi on Facebook