Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
why this forum is dead?
u
29 December 2009 00:48
hi everybody,hope you all are doing great
so i noticed that this forum is dead compared to the other forums of yabiladi and i was wondering why?
i mean how come we see 400 and more views but no replies?
t
29 December 2009 01:39
salam

totally agree.. that's unbelievable smiling smiley

May be because most of people here are French, Moroccan ....north african... and their first language is french.
people are not use to write in english...they don't feel confortable chating in english...

salam
P
29 December 2009 01:59
Hi guys,

I belong to the dead forum communauty. I really wonder why people do not speak english neither tachelhite.

Anyway, if you only speak english and not french... I can tell you... You do not miss great postings...

What is exactly the topic of this forum ?
J'ai le choix dans la date ? Hihihihi....
h
29 December 2009 02:07
Phoeniiiix
Hi guys,

I belong to the dead forum communauty. I really wonder why people do not speak english neither tachelhite.

Anyway, if you only speak english and not french... I can tell you... You do not miss great postings...

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll ptdr

Yes! you can tell it chiken grinning smiley
u
29 December 2009 03:27
yeah u may be right but im sure there are lot of visitors here who live in english speaking countries
i v been reading the other forums recently and i noticed that people help each other and make lot of friends and share experiences..i think thats great and it would be nice if the "english community" does the same confused smiley i dont see people here talk about their matters of heart or their experiences abroad..its like english speaking people are busier grinning smiley JK
n
29 December 2009 13:00
people who live in english speaking countries are not talkative like those in France
have you ever been in a french restaurant oh my god ptdrthey talk even with their mouth full

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2009 01:01 by naughtymesmiling smiley.
l
31 December 2009 07:40
Excuse my french grinning smiley
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
a
2 January 2010 00:06
personally I only read and reply to some post and topicsperplexe the rest I don't have anything to say, so better say nothing.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
L
4 January 2010 21:11
tachilhite78
salam

totally agree.. that's unbelievable smiling smiley

May be because most of people here are French, Moroccan ....north african... and their first language is french.
people are not use to write in english...they don't feel confortable chating in english...

salam
Salamsmiling smiley

I totally agree with you...

I am not comfortable in english and for this i prefere take part in others forum of yabiladi.

I think that Chating in english is like struggle with a persongrinning smiley
C
10 January 2010 23:35
helga_pataki
Phoeniiiix
Hi guys,

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll ptdr

Yes! you can tell it chiken grinning smiley

Oh my God!

Even in english broad lol

Let him be a little...
☠ chti'sem ☠

Join Yabiladi on Facebook