Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Today I saw an angel : The Yabilady Post
l
18 May 2006 08:13
I used to talk to her for a long time , but never seen her in a picture !

tonight I saw her, Mashae allah, She is an angel, the definition of feminity, and softness, I agree I could not touch the picture but it was speaking for itself.

We have in yabiladi some real yabiladies, extremely bright stars that illuminate our dark skies

Tbarkelah alik ou rabbi yahdik

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2006 09:52 by l9bi7.
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
E
18 May 2006 15:50
ohh somebody is talking about me here!! Angel

noo just kidding bro grinning smiley hehehe
Well happy to see you happy l9bi7 winking smiley
l
18 May 2006 16:11
haha .. this yabilady can be u too indeed, but i just wanted to highled that we have beautiful people around

btw missdoll winking smiley there is nothing btw us, it is just the discovery that opened my eyes.... and my tongue
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
a
19 May 2006 00:51
we want to know, we want to see, comon l9bi7, aren't we all one happy family?
salam,
Almot
l
19 May 2006 03:10
yes i will but i have to ask her permission b4 winking smiley
p
23 May 2006 18:21
l9bi7

tonight I saw her, Mashae allah, She is an angel, the definition of feminity, and softness, I agree I could not touch the picture but it was speaking for itself.

We have in yabiladi some real yabiladies, extremely bright stars that illuminate our dark skies

What Angel are you referring to ? I thought you were married .... pormoi(aka gabri) smiling smiley
E
23 May 2006 18:25
pourmoi
l9bi7

What Angel are you referring to ? I thought you were married .... pormoi(aka gabri) smiling smiley

nop grinning smiley he's not grinning smiley he's free like a bird hehehee grinning smiley
l
23 May 2006 20:17
hey wassup gabri smiling smiley good to see u around again smiling smiley

well i was about to, but it did not work out ! sad smiley bouh bouh bouh .. u know girls are impatient and never thrusworthy

i am free lol (well partially winking smiley )
l
23 May 2006 20:26
well i said she is an angel in her face it does not mean i want her in whatever form, indeed she can be pretty but arrogant or any other unpleasant caracteristic.

I can see pretty women even if i get married but it does not mean they are beautiful and charming as my wife to be winking smiley

to precise : beautiful does not mean pretty but way beyond that !
p
24 May 2006 17:54
l9bi7
well i said she is an angel in her face it does not mean i want her in whatever form, indeed she can be pretty but arrogant or any other unpleasant caracteristic.

I can see pretty women even if i get married but it does not mean they are beautiful and charming as my wife to be winking smiley

to precise : beautiful does not mean pretty but

way beyond that !

...and since when does beauty reflect one's inner qualities ? Lots of people put on their "Angelic " face, but the claws don't appear in the photo . Welcome back to the singles group I9bi7 smiling smiley
l
25 May 2006 09:01
hi gabriella,

ur words are full of wisedom

welcome back to u too smiling smiley
i
25 May 2006 11:25
are_you in love, mister 19bi7 ?
D'ont say not;I can read that in your words.
It takes me in a beautiful past . i'm so happy for you.
a
25 May 2006 14:40
hmmm...

I read ones in his post that his mom is preparing a surprise for him in August back home. i was wondring as a single fellaw there is no better surprise than a Moroccan girl with a scarf and el HANNA hehehehe.

I have a felling that his days of single guy gonna end in his trip to Morocco....

hope you find what you looking for.

Best wishes to you all..
Aziz_dk
l
26 May 2006 00:48
hahahaha

no no i dont think so i am not in love toward a person, but i appreciate to love what i have smiling smiley
r
3 June 2006 02:10
angel perhaps that i undersdand youuuuu
R
4 June 2006 13:36
l9bi7
hahahaha

no no i dont think so i am not in love toward a person, but i appreciate to love what i have smiling smiley

Hello; and what do you have & love so much if it's not a person? a picture jjaja
l
4 June 2006 16:47
Rafaella, who was talking about love ?

wake up honey, and look up your words more than once winking smiley
B
24 July 2006 06:24
pretty interesting ideas still cant get the first message. yo ugly guy can u translate it to me or were u thinking loudly while surfing yabiladi smoking smiley

Join Yabiladi on Facebook