Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
I want to come Morocco
s
8 June 2009 11:05
hi mohamed
well i m moroccan(british)
but what i can tell you is that you will face a very hard time to get your visa to go to morocco
so as the guys has suggested you d better give them a very good reason for your visit otherwise just forget it mateCool
a
18 July 2009 08:52
Salaam,

i am an indian citizen living in USA. I am planning to visit and meet a girls family for my engagement. I have read the previous post of pakistani brother mentioning " to meet girl" would create problem.

thats reason i have asked girls father for invitation letter. Now the issue is there is no relation between them and me , so what do they will mention in invitation letter ? they cannot mention this indian is coming for engagement..because embassy might reject it considering it as inapprpraite.

Can they mention only " I am inviting this guy to stay at my house from this date to his date and i will bear all the expensees till his stay and......"

I worry how consulate will agree that - a moroccon man is inviting a person which he has no relation ?? they might think it as fishy.

Please tell me what to do ? just simple inviation letter as above is enough without mentioning any relation is enough ? or do i drop the inviation letter and book the hotel tickets and show them ?

If any one has such a sample letter, then plz email me if possible

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Allah - Hafiz
L
18 July 2009 15:41
I have a simple question.
would these Moroccan girls who are marrying these pakis, those kurds, those africans..etc
would they have have married them if they had the papers?
At least Moroccan men marry blonds to get their papers, Moroccan womwn marry anything that moves, from Sirilanka to Banghladesh.
cheap, very cheap.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2009 03:42 by LibrePenseur.
a
18 July 2009 18:35
Salaaam,

could anyone help me in what to mention in invitaion letter and what not ? The girls family want to give me letter ...but if they mention its boy want to meet girls family or anything like that....it would get rejected...so please tell me how and what they need to mention in the invitation letter so that....my visa is not rejected...how they can invite me if i do not have any relation ?? is it necessary to mentio the relation in invitatio letter ??,.....if yes then...is it good idea to better show hotel booking and go as normal tourist ?? or letter would help me more ???

please help me...any help would be greatly appreciated.....its getting late....

Allah - hafiz
w
18 July 2009 19:26
to be honest with you mate:

we have no idea this is just a guess:
1/ a tourist visa with no mention of meeting any girl in this case may be it will be some delay .
2/ you can be honest and say you are going to marry a moroccan national and write her details on your application , her address ..............etc

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2009 10:46 by whatp.
a
18 July 2009 20:36
Thanks for suggestions....but is there anyone else..who can give me other ideas...who have any idea on invitation letter formats ???
i actually want to know if i do not have any relation with the host in morocco, can they can give me letter of invitation....?? if yes only mentioning dates and the host moroccoan address and and just stating that " i will be with them during this dates and they will take care of my expenses till that duration and i would go back to USA after visit"

Actually i am applying from USA...i am working in USA but i m indian citizen...

Any help on the invitation letter content?????

any previuous expereience guys from asia who have gone through similar situation ????

Allah - HAfiz
s
19 July 2009 16:56
hold on mate you want your cake and you want to eat it????thumbs down
G
25 July 2009 15:00
LibrePenseur
would these Moroccan girls who are marrying these pakis, those kurds, those africans..etc
At least Moroccan men marry blonds to get their papers, Moroccan womwn marry anything that moves, from Sirilanka to Banghladesh.
cheap, very cheap.

I am serious ! I do not understand the mentality of those Moroccan girls. They love to get mixed and they love to marry anyone as long he is a male. No deep understanding no patriotism nothing. They surely from from very poor or illiterate background. I do not understand gettin marry africans or sri lanka or bangladesh or whatever , do her family really study their situation or they just wanna push their girl to marriage ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2009 03:03 by Ghayour.
s
25 July 2009 17:21
well (daretha kelet chhhhii)
but i m not saying that girls should marry the first guy who steps to their doorsNo no
G
26 July 2009 13:40
May allah give our girls some of the brain. Too much jumping ain' no good ! Slow down u won't touch the sky !
w
26 July 2009 18:24
Ghayour
LibrePenseur
cheap, very cheap.

I am serious ! I do not understand the mentality of those Moroccan girls. They love to get mixed and they love to marry anyone as long he is a male. No deep understanding no patriotism nothing. They surely from from very poor or illiterate background. I do not understand gettin marry africans or sri lanka or bangladesh or whatever , do her family really study their situation or they just wanna push their girl to marriage ?

hold on muchos ptdrhaven t you seen moroccan men who marry some old bags jewish , black gospel singers with fat asses the size of a lorry , old alzheimer sufferers in wheelchairs just to get a shitty residence card in europe or usa grinning smiley
how they manage to share the same infested bed with dead skin and bugs with an old dinausor the age of their grand mother eukhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIllSOS
G
26 July 2009 22:59
whatp: Bouzebal are existing everywhere !

Life is short. If I am going to spend it with sufferers wheelchairs infected, I prefer to stay home with mom for life till I die. Life without dignity means no shit !
s
28 July 2009 16:58
c
27 March 2010 17:33
hello, i am a pakistani national in uk for last 5 years .and me need help about getting morocco tourist visa,i applied 2 times but got no reply.can anybody help me in this matter.do i need an invitaion letter.i am going there to get marry.thanks
a
28 March 2010 17:03
dushman nacre wartam nekaridya
amazzing you stepped into uk and you registered on a Moroccan forum on your first dayvery strange your story are you sure you are Pakistani or would you like to be one????? We can always arrange that its not a problem.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
c
28 March 2010 17:26
salam my brother,,ALHAMDOLILLAH i am Pakistani.just wanted to get some info.I though mybe someone could advise me better,becoz there is not much advise on morocco embassy website.
No need to take personal.okay .relax .dont be so narrow minded brother.5 finger never equal ,,and you cannot judge people or any nation just becoz of some people bad act.
salam
a
28 March 2010 20:41
I am Chinese with hairy knees ZenZenZenZenZenZenZenZenZenZen
k
12 April 2010 23:53
To Everyone:

Best way to apply Moroccon Tourist visa is to contact www.instanvisas.com [in UK]. They will guide you through the process.
h
26 December 2010 23:04
salam brother! i'm really sorry about what these pigs said to you, my sister will get marry with a british guy of pakistani origins soon inshallah, and he's the most wise person i've ever met. really better than any moroccan man. he's good man, cultured knows allah and a true muslim, a kind person all the qualities of earth can be attributed to this guy. i wish i could meet a pakistani man someday as well.
for those who said that pakistanis are terrorists or i don't know what, we're all muslims, we gotta support eachother and not the us policy or i don't know what and that guy who said that "moroccan women are marrying everything that move", i respond to him this way :firstly it doesn't depend on the nationality, secondly, if you moroccan men were good and wise people moroccan women wouldn't seek men abroad. makatswash! koun kan fik rbe7 nta wmtalek les marocaines n'auraient pas du aller chercher leurs maris ailleurs! alors baraka mn l3ya9a!
i personally prefer to get marry with a non arab muslim man. because and to be honest arab men in general and moroccan men particularly don't make good husbands they're good only in bla bla bla.
other time, i apologize to you in their places. but trust me, real moroccans are tolerants towards all their muslim brothers. i know my message is late.
wasalam and i wish u a happy life with ur moroccan wife =D
h
18 January 2011 03:23
WHY DON'T YOU GET A PAKI WIFE, IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR YOU, I AM SURE?
a
22 January 2011 19:37
What you need is a special treat form Morocco. I have some Moroccan garden sheers as souvenirs in my shed. I can give you a one-off circumcision.
Let me tell you this I have used them only once, the bloke was three weeks in bed and could only pass water through a tube attached to his belly this is not a joke. He is still alive and can give you advice but never married anyone after that; if you wish I have his details and he lives in Aldgate East.eye popping smiley
c
22 January 2011 23:48
salam i read the form today ,to all people who talk ,keep on talking please ,,,lolz
i have been to morocco in april and got ingagged and went 2nd time on eid adha in november , and INSHALLAH by the help of ALLAH we have started our papers and will soon be getting married ,so relax and chilll everyone,thanks anyway .
Bye
P
22 May 2011 12:12
Get a girl from Pakistan, man!
F
16 June 2011 17:00
LOL An advise stay in UK and mary with a wife from UK it's more easy!!!
A
6 November 2012 07:46
hi salam,
'
I am Alhumdulillah, Humble Pakistani. I respect people and people respect me. it does not matter of which nationality you belongs to, you should respect human being, we All are ALLAH’s creation. SO ALLAh’s creation can not be bad. Its we who made things good or Bad.

Anyway, please could somebody tell me, how much time it takes now a days to get a Moroccan visa? I have applied visit visa( 2 months ago) to visit Moroccan family there in Morocco. I wrote I am going to attend family function there.

Please if somebody could help me or guide me in this regard it will be great. Jazak ALLAH

Fe Eman ALLAH

please contact me on my email [email protected]
c
6 November 2012 10:22
Salam saeed i already have send an email to you about your question. hope it helps.
c
6 November 2012 10:34
Bye

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2012 10:38 by computer beginer.
w
24 November 2012 12:43
mishmash
salam there

am a Moroccan girl married to a pakistani guy British national.i just want you to be careful going

through the procedures of the marriage contract papers .they take a while as you need to be patient

with everything you do .Hamdullah am happy with my marriage so wish you the best of luck.if you need

any infor you let me know

cheers

Asalamu alaikum mishmash. i have the same situation. i wanna be in contact with you just for information and for some help. if you are willing to help me, this is my facebook address www.facebook.com/vasiali
plz do contact me.
p
26 March 2013 17:09
hi , i am just writing on this forum , cus i read so must crap on this page ...so let me clear about visa to Morocco..

i am pakistani national and living in london almost 10 years .

i travelled twice to morcco by just applying simple 30days single entry Visa ...and i got it in 10 days after ..

i gave them
hotel reservation (booking.com) , there is free cancellaion ..so after getting visa i cancel all ...hahha.
on morocon airport , they never worried about hotel reservation ...

other documents listed on Morocco consulate website ...which are always same ...

best of luck .....i am now living with my Morocco wife ..and we love each other ....

Fe amanillah
M
29 March 2013 03:25
Hi dear,
I was disturbed like you, I found this page and it offered me a deal for a trip which was wonderful, and I do it again next month.
Here is the link, click on the "like" and you get an inbox with the deal available.

[
www.facebook.com]
Join Yabiladi on Facebook