Girls are lesbians, men are gay.

MBC broadcast a docu about it.

[www.youtube.com]
Y
4 May 2008 23:37
What a sweeping statement!!!!
w
5 May 2008 17:15
Ur question should be in this form: What happened with arabs???
Trsut me friend, if u r looking for answers to ur question, it would takes u years b4 u reach any conclusion.
10 May 2008 16:01
Nothing new. lesbians, gays, prostitutes, all kind of "extreme" behavior existed everywhere and through the centuries. The only change is instead of tribe and clan, Houma wa neighboors, everybody know and google...."Secret de deux, secret de Dieu; secret de trois, secret de tous"
M
11 May 2008 13:39
that would Never ecceed what's Going on In Morocco!!!
yeah!! and now we're all paying The Price...

evilevilevil
The Ones You Love The Most Are The Ones You Hurt As Deep...
c
11 May 2008 17:45

MetalorD
that would Never ecceed what's Going on In Morocco!!!
yeah!! and now we're all paying The Price...

What exactly is going on in Morocco ? Is there proportionally more or are we talking more about it ?
This new-found freedom of speech magnifies everything and a lot of it is the result of cheap attempts for newspapers to boost sales or our beloved bearded friends who put a magnifying glass on every tiny little incident to advance their sick twisted agenda.

For the newspapers, let me give you an example : last year a french magazine "Choc" made his front page on Marrakech, talking about prostitution, it turns out most of it was a lie, they filmed an event at the Nikki Beach, a private club, organized by the brand Perrier, it was a simple advertising event. That precise night, a friend of mine was at the Nikki Beach, he told me the newspaper crew were invited, they took pictures of the event, the models doing their show on the catwalk...etc
The models were foreigners, not moroccans, but Choc magazine used the pictures and twisted the true nature of the event.

There is a fine line between benevolent criticism and a self-hating attitude, it seems to me that some people have crossed that line a long time ago.

Join Yabiladi on Facebook