Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
who are your closest friends?
E
26 April 2006 23:13
tafilalt
blabla bla bla.........
we are not talking about islam, i don't say that haram to marry with people from others culture!!! we are discusssing about the chance of success of mixt mariage not other thinks!!!!!
you seems so nervous about this subject i propose you to finish with this subject!!!!!

salu ma belle winking smiley

first of all jsuis pas ta belle.
I am not nervous.I'm disgusted. Hate seeing racism( and dont tell me you re not racist as you said pakistani are dirty(mouskhine) if this is not racism what do you call it ?love? lol
second thing you didnt show the statistics you are talking about. at least streghten your argument with proofs.
ma kan hedrou h fel khwa hnaya when we say something we proove it.
m
27 April 2006 16:33
Hi !

The subject is the close friends and not the mixed marriages.
Please don't sidetrack, and keep respectful

Thanks.
Marocainement vôtreLe modérateur [url]http://www.yabiladi.com[/url]
T
28 April 2006 03:00
Hi all,

So according to you, Tafilalt, and going back to the subject which is about closest friends (thanks moderator for reminding us), if two people have different cultures, they can't be friends!!! I mean you have some kind of tribal thinking, don't you?
My other question is, what is culture for you? for example, if I say that a person who is not punctual can not be my friend, that make sense for me. But, if I say an arab can not be my friend because in their culture, punctuality does not exist, is that what you call culture? what are these so important cultural traits, which have nothing to do with religion, and which in your opinion can cause the failure of a friendship (or marriage) between two persons?
If it's easier for me to find the qualities I'd like for a friendship in someone who's not necessiraly from the same country as me, why do I need to bear on with people I don't like? just because we are from the same tribe? I mean I can dress, speak, eat, drink...as they do but, what if I don't think as they do?
Isn't it all about shared values and principles, in practice and not in theory?

I know you may not answer, but anyway...
O
28 April 2006 09:33
there are good and bad people in every race or etnicity , and race and religion doesnt count for a sincere friendship for me .
t
28 April 2006 10:55
Tirally
Hi all,

So according to you, Tafilalt, and going back to the subject which is about closest friends (thanks moderator for reminding us), if two people have different cultures, they can't be friends!!!

Open your eyes and reread wath i say. I am not talking about freindship. My point was about mixt marriage.

Tirally

I mean you have some kind of tribal thinking, don't you?

I don't appreciate girls who insult all morrocans just because they have a mexican or indian....boyfreind!!! when you ask them why they have a non moroccan boyfreind, generally they say that moroccans men are not a good men!!!!

Tirally
My other question is, what is culture for you? for example, if I say that a person who is not punctual can not be my friend, that make sense for me. But, if I say an arab can not be my friend because in their culture, punctuality does not exist, is that what you call culture? what are these so important cultural traits, which have nothing to do with religion, and which in your opinion can cause the failure of a friendship (or marriage) between two persons?

You can't define the culture just by giving one or two examples, the culture is more global than a simple acts. For example, the culture is define our vision of the futur. And when you are married with someone of others cultures, it is more probably,on the futur, that your vison of the futur will not be the same than your husband or wife!!!! When you choose your "second part" you have to think about futur!!! not?? execpt if you are a "carpediem"!!!!

Tirally
If it's easier for me to find the qualities I'd like for a friendship in someone who's not necessiraly from the same country as me, why do I need to bear on with people I don't like? just because we are from the same tribe? I mean I can dress, speak, eat, drink...as they do but, what if I don't think as they do?

If you have a normal and real moroccan culture, you will find all qualities you search in some moroccans!!!

If you are an exception man, the man searching for qualities which any moroccan have, in this case i think you have a BIG identity problem!!!!

Tirally

Do you have any question?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2006 11:06 by tafilalt.
t
28 April 2006 11:11
hello,

escuse me tafilalt, but you said previously that if i have european friendchip more than moroccan one, you will not be offend if i step out with a non moroccan. There were your words. But never mind, i dont want to continue the debate with sb who is narrow-minded.

i agree with you, tirally, our religion or culture have nothing to do with friendship. On the contrary, i prefer to know many people from other countries and religions and open my mind to everyone.
t
28 April 2006 11:20
For your case:

the moroccan proverb " m3a mnchftik m3ah chbhtek" will be applicated!!!

tangawiya
hello,

escuse me tafilalt, but you said previously that if i have european friendchip more than moroccan one, you will not be offend if i step out with a non moroccan. There were your words. But never mind, i dont want to continue the debate with sb who is narrow-minded.
t
28 April 2006 13:20
and why for my case it has to be applicated??? do you know me??? you only knows to judge people and criticise them without knowing them. I think it s your job, you are born to generalize and hate everyone.
I m happy i havent people like you in my relationships, al hamdoulillah.
E
28 April 2006 14:25
tangawiya
and why for my case it has to be applicated??? do you know me??? you only knows to judge people and criticise them without knowing them. I think it s your job, you are born to generalize and hate everyone.

thumbs upClap

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2006 02:29 by Ex-missdoll.
b
28 April 2006 14:29
Salaaam tafilalt,

Alors comme ça m3aman choftek m3amen chebahtek?
et beeeeeeeeeen!!!!Je ne sais pas si tu vis en Europe ou pas mais en tout cas si oui, cela me déçoit beaucoup, de voir que tu n'as toujours pas compris les bienfaits que pouvait apporter des connaissances non musulmanes......Les réflexions des non musulmans, la manière dont ils voient ta religion, ce qui pour eux semble incoherent et contradictoire est une pure richesse pour nous et il faut profiter de ce bien....
Toutes ces reflexions, ses avis divergents te font réfléchir sur certains principes de ta religion, poussent ta réflexion plus loin. Qui cherche trouve la bonne réponse. Et tout se confirme justement avec des avis contre les tiens et cela te permet de fortifier ta foi.
Ce sont parfois des questions qu'on ne se pose pas forcément car on est né dans un environnement danslequel beaucoup de choses sont considérées comme acquises et que le fait qu'on y soit confrontés peut nous apporter énormément,.....
E
28 April 2006 14:29
I completly agree with you and that's what I was trying ti explain here but some people just dont want to listen. so I just gave up as you could see when you were reading my aswers.
Thank you for giving us your opinion and lert us know that me and tangawiya are not the only ones who disagree with him.

Tirally
Hi all,

So according to you, Tafilalt, and going back to the subject which is about closest friends (thanks moderator for reminding us), if two people have different cultures, they can't be friends!!! I mean you have some kind of tribal thinking, don't you?

E
28 April 2006 14:32
I'm happy to hear that from you !
As you can see tafilat has been critizing us for no reason just because we didnt chose a moroccan as a husband(or friend). I even gave proofs from Quran and Sunna but what to do!

Obs2006
there are good and bad people in every race or etnicity , and race and religion doesnt count for a sincere friendship for me .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2006 03:15 by Ex-missdoll.
t
28 April 2006 14:35
The same for me, but in the other sens!!!!

tangawiya

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2006 02:35 by tafilalt.
t
28 April 2006 14:40
I don't criticize you because of your choice. I juste say that a mixt mariage have more chance to fail!!!

Ex-missdoll
As you can that tafilat has been critizing us for no reason just because we didnt chose a moroccan as a husband(or friend).
E
28 April 2006 14:44
tafilalt

Open your eyes and reread wath i say. I am not talking about freindship. My point was about mixt marriage.?

here's what you said :

tafilalt
For your case:

the moroccan proverb " m3a mnchftik m3ah chbhtek" will be applicated!!!

tafilalt

I don't appreciate girls who insult all morrocans just because they have a mexican or indian....boyfreind!!! when you ask them why they have a non moroccan boyfreind, generally they say that moroccans men are not a good men!!!!

now who insulted moroccans here?hein? yala show me!

tafilalt

You can't define the culture just by giving one or two examples, the culture is more global than a simple acts. For example, the culture is define our vision of the futur. And when you are married with someone of others cultures, it is more probably,on the futur, that your vison of the futur will not be the same than your husband or wife!!!! When you choose your "second part" you have to think about futur!!! not?? execpt if you are a "carpediem"!!!!

lol whatever! you wanna debat but you dont even know what to say!you reason are pathetic!
you are just talking with theory as Tirally said but we are the one who practice who know what is it to have that life and are happy with it and if you dont like it well : Sta7 rassek m3a l 7it as we say!

tafilalt

If you are an exception man, the man searching for qualities which any moroccan have, in this case i think you have a BIG identity problem!!!!

So you mean all of us here: me,tangawiya,mina26, Tirally, and Obc2006 We have identity problem hehehehe I see only one sick and hopeless person here.

guys dont you see that he's abusing.

and a last thing to say : if you are going to post here to abuse people and insult then get the hell out of here!.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2006 02:51 by Ex-missdoll.
E
28 April 2006 14:47
cher soeur il ne parle pas des non musulumans il parle aussi des musulans non marocains quil faut pas les avoir comme amis ni se marier avec(alors quil sont musulmans) il se prend pour dieu staghfar allah!

banana chamaliya1
Salaaam tafilalt,

et beeeeeeeeeen!!!!Je ne sais pas si tu vis en Europe ou pas mais en tout cas si oui, cela me déçoit beaucoup, de voir que tu n'as toujours pas compris les bienfaits que pouvait apporter des connaissances non musulmanes......Les réflexions des non musulmans, la manière dont ils voient ta religion, ce qui pour eux semble incoherent et contradictoire est une pure richesse pour nous et il faut profiter de ce bien....
Toutes ces reflexions, ses avis divergents te font réfléchir sur certains principes de ta religion, poussent ta réflexion plus loin. Qui cherche trouve la bonne réponse. Et tout se confirme justement avec des avis contre les tiens et cela te permet de fortifier ta foi.
Ce sont parfois des questions qu'on ne se pose pas forcément car on est né dans un environnement danslequel beaucoup de choses sont considérées comme acquises et que le fait qu'on y soit confrontés peut nous apporter énormément,.....
t
28 April 2006 15:00
Arrête de falsifier ce que je dis.

Je dis simplement qu'un mariage mixte a bcp de chance de se casser que le mariage entre deux personnes de la meme culture.

Apres chacun fait ce qu'il veut, et moi je dis ce que je pense c'est tt.

Tu as l'insulte facile contre les marocains alors que tu ne supporte meme pas la critique contre les indiens car ton marie est indien.

Ex-missdoll
cher soeur il ne parle pas des non musulumans il parle aussi des musulans non marocains quil faut pas les avoir comme amis ni se marier avec(alors quil sont musulmans) il se prend pour dieu staghfar allah!

banana chamaliya1
Salaaam tafilalt,

E
28 April 2006 15:07
heyy heyy heyy
When did I insult moroccans??tell me?? I never did and will never do!
I read the insults you send to mina26 full of racism I was disguested!

tafilalt
Arrête de falsifier ce que je dis.

Je dis simplement qu'un mariage mixte a bcp de chance de se casser que le mariage entre deux personnes de la meme culture.

Apres chacun fait ce qu'il veut, et moi je dis ce que je pense c'est tt.

Tu as l'insulte facile contre les marocains alors que tu ne supporte meme pas la critique contre les indiens car ton marie est indien.

Ex-missdoll

banana chamaliya1
Salaaam tafilalt,

E
28 April 2006 15:10
and yes I cant stand any UNFAIR criticisme to any kind or mankind!
t
28 April 2006 15:25
excuse me tafilalt, everything you write proves that you are a liar and a racist man. You say things and after you say eeeh it s not what i said, you think we are inventing or what!!! You still have to learn so many thingggs!!! to be tolerant, to love everybody whatever his religion or culture! we are muslim and everything you wrote is contrary to our religion! lah i hdiiikkk!
O
28 April 2006 15:37
Ex-missdoll
As you can see tafilat has been critizing us for no reason just because we didnt chose a moroccan as a husband(or friend). I even gave proofs from Quran and Sunna but what to do!

Obs2006

love your husband , and love your kids .....and what tafilalt thinks about your marriage is the last thing you should be worrying about .
You don t have to give him proofs from quran or from bible or anything else , love your husband , and love your kids .
I don't care what the others will think abour my or your marriage or anybody marriage .

Love your husband , and love your kids .
E
28 April 2006 15:42
Salam brother,
thank you.Actually I dont care about what he thinks I just cant stand racism thats it.ill let you know by MP. smiling smiley
Take care !

Obs2006
Ex-missdoll

Obs2006

love your husband , and love your kids .....and what tafilalt thinks about your marriage is the last thing you should be worrying about .
You don t have to give him proofs from quran or from bible or anything else , love your husband , and love your kids .
I don't care what the others will think abour my or your marriage or anybody marriage .

Love your husband , and love your kids .
t
28 April 2006 15:42
Blabla bla bla bla i am malicious...bla bla bla...

Listen, i am moroccan , i am proud of my culture and religion, so if you wanna lick the boots of non moroccans just for saying to you that you are tolerant pati pattatat.... it's your problem not mine.

Thinks allah that moroccan are not like you!!!

tangawiya
excuse me tafilalt, everything you write proves that you are a liar and a racist man. You say things and after you say eeeh it s not what i said, you think we are inventing or what!!! You still have to learn so many thingggs!!! to be tolerant, to love everybody whatever his religion or culture! we are muslim and everything you wrote is contrary to our religion! lah i hdiiikkk!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2006 03:43 by tafilalt.
t
28 April 2006 15:52
no comment!!! i havent time to lose with intolerant people like you!!!
E
28 April 2006 16:02
tangawiya
no comment!!! i havent time to lose with intolerant people like you!!!

so sister ready for the bollywood show? grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2006 04:03 by Ex-missdoll.
t
28 April 2006 16:15
yess, i m readyyyy!!! tomorrow evening inchaallah!!! i will see bananachamaliya inchaallah.
E
28 April 2006 16:21
Oh man !! you are just so lucky you and sister bananachamaliya grinning smiley If only I could go crying(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2006 04:22 by Ex-missdoll.
t
28 April 2006 16:24
ohh sad smiley, inchaallah they will go to your country one day!
E
28 April 2006 17:03
tangawiya
ohh sad smiley, inchaallah they will go to your country one day!

inshalah winking smiley
a
29 April 2006 13:16
This discussion went litle to far that it suppose to be!
there is no place for any body to participate cause there is no respect of each other point of view.

Missdol you bring the subject so dont expect everybody gonna give you what you wanna hear, people have different opinion.

I have a feeling you are "New" married with no moroccan and you want to know other people opinion about your choice.
if you love you husband just forget about the rest of the world. you mention Islam so many time, I hope your husband is muslim. cause somewhere i read he is not.

Tafilalt: is big difference between having a friend and marring a friend.

i guess some some girls like to hang out with european cause they are more open minded, it doeasn´t means we are not open minded.
but european wont judge them for every single act they gonna do. too bad that one of our fault as moroccan men, we accept to do stuff that we wont allow our sister to do.

i hope i did not affend any body..
Aziz_dk
Join Yabiladi on Facebook