Sign In Dating Yabiladies Islam Videos Forum News
Resident card in UK after divorce
Mery95 [ PM ]
7 May 2018 14:17
hello i need information please

i'm moroccan girl i got married with i man live in the United kingdom and he's not British .

i got my resident card for 5 years.
i had a lot of problems with him and we divorced , and he moved from Uk .

my question is . do i still have right to enter the Uk with my resident card without any problems
even if i am divorced .

thanks a lot .
Nadia uk [ PM ]
10 May 2018 01:16
yes of course you can still but when your residence card will be expired you will not be able to renew it because you are no longer in a situation of spouse.
you will definitely have to leave uk
Join Yabiladi on Facebook