Menu

Flash News

Morocco : A textile products warehouse catches fire in a residential district of Tangier

DR
Estimated read time: 1'

Firefighters in Tangier were called, Sunday, to stop a fire that broke out in a warehouse of raw materials for the textile industry in the Ali Bay district. No casualties were recorded during this fire, which resulted in heavy material losses, Tanja24 reported.

The same source points out that the warehouse is located in the basement of one of the villas in the same residential area. The fire broke out suddenly, devastating a large amount of the stock consisting of raw materials for the textile industry as well as sewing materials. 

Citing sources present at the scene, Tanja24 explains that it is believed that the fire was due to an electrical short circuit inside the basement.

The incident comes a few days after the tragedy of the textile factory, which resulted in twenty-eight casualties.

Be the first one to comment on our articles...