Menu

Flash News

The man who appeared in videos hitting demonstrators in Rabat sentenced to one year in prison

DR
Estimated read time: 1'

The Rabat court of first instance sentenced on Monday a man who appeared in a video hitting contractual teachers in Rabat during a demonstration they held last month to one year in prison.

He was found guilty of «assault and battery», «identity theft» and «interference in actions ordered by public authorities».

The king's prosecutor at the court of first instance decided, in March, to prosecute this individual under arrest, after said video went viral on social media.

Several trade unions denounced in Morocco the intervention of the police in Rabat against said demonstration. 

Be the first one to comment on our articles...