Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
You can drink or swim in your Oil…
a
24 April 2006 02:11
You can drink or swim in your Oil…

That’s what Brazil seems to be saying to the rest of the world. What a great achievement for Brazil, and what a good lesson of hard work and tenacity..
Is it the beginning of the end of the Middle East as we know it? I say possible.
At 75 bucks a barrels of oil, will there be, in your view, other countries added to Brazil? I say certainly.
What will become of the Middle East if this new source of energy spread throughout the world? may be not a good outcome…but I know it could take decades for that to take place.

Middle East countries better start real changes in their systems now, and concentrate more on educating their populations, or simply risk going back to God knows what.

Salaam,
Almot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2006 03:09 by almotanabi.
O
24 April 2006 02:31
yep , they ve been working quietly with ethanol for decades , and i guess now the the result of the hard work will start kick in .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2006 02:31 by Obs2006.
c
24 April 2006 22:16
Actually now it is cheeper to produce ethanol then it is to buy oil. The only problem is that a mass ethanol production may cause a fall in the oil prices and make it attractive again.
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker

Join Yabiladi on Facebook