Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
my family in morocco
v
2 May 2008 19:12
brothers and sisters in islam.

i want to get a very honest opinion from everyone. my family in morocco, mother wears a neqab and so do both of my sisters and my older brother's wife. they basically even cover their eyes with that black veil and dress totally in black color 3abaya when go outside from house.

i have tried so many times to convince them to take off their neqabs and accept the french culture just like all the rest of the morocco has accepted. for example, dress like these other womens on the streets wearing short pants and tight clothings and t-shirts showing off their private parts. but no matter how hard i tried they all never listens to me.

can someon plez tell me what i should tel them to start dressing like the western peoples? meaning taking off their neqabs and wearing skirts and short tanktops on the streets?

best answer will get a money order through paypal of $5 USD
i
2 May 2008 20:20
tell them to dress like these european girls

but at their home tongue sticking out smiley
[center]Une seule et unique :zen: I S L A H :zen: [/center]
v
2 May 2008 21:37
islah
tell them to dress like these european girls

but at their home tongue sticking out smiley

i dont think so. its even worser if they were to dress like fkn french western peoples in their own houses.why we wants to bring shaitaan in my house?
i
2 May 2008 22:24
vvvTTTvvv00
i dont think so. its even worser if they were to dress like fkn french western peoples in their own houses.why we wants to bring shaitaan in my house?
it's permitted to wear mini things at home grinning smiley
M
2 May 2008 23:46
Islah, please stop replying to this idiot's posts. I have just reported him to the moderators and i hope they will throw him out of here. He is only trying to provoke us and as someone said i doubt he is a Moroccan, so please don't fall in his dirty trap and just ignore him until he gets bored and buggers off.
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
v
3 May 2008 00:27
islah

if it is permitted in islam then why dont you let your daugther and sister wears it?
i
3 May 2008 01:14
vvvTTTvvv00
islah

if it is permitted in islam then why dont you let your daugther and sister wears it?

i said at home

bref minnie a raison

tu comprend pas les intreventions des gens , tu les interprete de ta propre façon

alors sujet clos

bonne chance pour ta conquête de la verité

PS: moi qui suis nulle en anglais, je te signal que womens ne prend pas de S à la fin
v
3 May 2008 01:26
islah
vvvTTTvvv00
islah

i said at home

bref minnie a raison

tu comprend pas les intreventions des gens , tu les interprete de ta propre façon

alors sujet clos

bonne chance pour ta conquête de la verité

PS: moi qui suis nulle en anglais, je te signal que womens ne prend pas de S à la fin

I dont care about what you said to me and what you wrote about women allowed and permitted to wear short clothes in their houses. it is NOT permtitted in islam to immitate kuffaar
i
3 May 2008 01:28
vvvTTTvvv00
I dont care about what you said to me and what you wrote about women allowed and permitted to wear short clothes in their houses. it is NOT permtitted in islam to immitate kuffaar

well, if u don't care about what we wrote here, then don't ask us, don't put your subjects here
cause none will answer u again winking smiley
v
3 May 2008 01:30
islah
vvvTTTvvv00

well, if u don't care about what we wrote here, then don't ask us, don't put your subjects here

this doesnt help noone.my point is clear that its not good practice.
i
3 May 2008 01:33
vvvTTTvvv00
islah
vvvTTTvvv00

this doesnt help noone.my point is clear that its not good practice.
ours is also clear

"al7alo bayin wal7aramo bayin"
v
3 May 2008 01:34
what you mean OURS? is there someone with u
i
3 May 2008 01:35
vvvTTTvvv00
what you mean OURS? is there someone with u

i mean everyone who participate in this forum
v
3 May 2008 01:50
everyone has their own voice and opinion.
can i ask u where you from?do u lives in UK or USA
i
3 May 2008 01:53
vvvTTTvvv00
everyone has their own voice and opinion.
can i ask u where you from?do u lives in UK or USA

nope, i m from morocco
v
3 May 2008 02:04
islah

nope, i m from morocco

then how do you learn egnlich very good?
and why did you learn enlich for what reason?
i
3 May 2008 02:08
vvvTTTvvv00
then how do you learn egnlich very good?
and why did you learn enlich for what reason?

i did it at the high school but still very bad

should be a reason to leran a language ?
v
3 May 2008 02:13
islah
i did it at the high school but still very bad

should be a reason to leran a language ?

macha allah you speaking very good enlich. beocus my sister in maroc cannot speaks very good englich.but you are very good.Cool
i
3 May 2008 02:18
vvvTTTvvv00
macha allah you speaking very good enlich. beocus my sister in maroc cannot speaks very good englich.but you are very good.Cool
Thanks, but don't think so, i have a lot of things to learn Incha Allah
v
3 May 2008 02:19
incha allah i am sure one day you will start speaking better than mesmiling smiley
do u knows i lives in USA and in NEW YORK for so many years.i misses maroc very muchsad smiley

ok so then u tell me what was your reason to learn englich?
i
3 May 2008 02:29
vvvTTTvvv00
incha allah i am sure one day you will start speaking better than mesmiling smiley
do u knows i lives in USA and in NEW YORK for so many years.i misses maroc very muchsad smiley

well simply cause i like this language and wanna improve it

i can speak french very well, but when it s something about english, things seems to be hard for me

i tried to practice deutch but it s so difficult

and i hate spanish sad smiley
v
3 May 2008 02:33
islah
vvvTTTvvv00

well simply cause i like this language and wanna improve it

i can speak french very well, but when it s something about english, things seems to be hard for me

i tried to practice deutch but it s so difficult

and i hate spanish sad smiley

are there any schools just to only learn englich?did u go to some school like that?
i
3 May 2008 02:35
vvvTTTvvv00
are there any schools just to only learn englich?did u go to some school like that?
yes so many schools, but have no time to do it
v
3 May 2008 02:36
islah
vvvTTTvvv00
yes so many schools, but have no time to do it

then from where did you learn?
i
3 May 2008 02:39
vvvTTTvvv00
then from where did you learn?
i said before in high school and also "mes études sup"
a
3 May 2008 13:59
islah

As per Minniemouse's advice lets ignore this thing ! & trust me you wont learn much ....& as you pointed it out he still makes basic spelling mistakes .....& is unable to comprehend that you can write better English & he does ......
i
3 May 2008 15:02
atlasmagic

message reçu Angel
v
3 May 2008 16:43
i feel hurt
s
3 May 2008 23:01
vvvTTTvvv00
brothers and sisters in islam.

i want to get a very honest opinion from everyone. my family in morocco, mother wears a neqab and so do both of my sisters and my older brother's wife. they basically even cover their eyes with that black veil and dress totally in black color 3abaya when go outside from house.

i have tried so many times to convince them to take off their neqabs and accept the french culture just like all the rest of the morocco has accepted. for example, dress like these other womens on the streets wearing short pants and tight clothings and t-shirts showing off their private parts. but no matter how hard i tried they all never listens to me.

can someon plez tell me what i should tel them to start dressing like the western peoples? meaning taking off their neqabs and wearing skirts and short tanktops on the streets?

best answer will get a money order through paypal of $5 USD

The Moroccan government has to stop this caint of dress, were are not in bloody Afghanistan.Hijab and jallaba is enough. Insallah allah will stop this.
Y
6 May 2008 05:09
If I had time, I would play this dirty game with You. Too bad you came here with your filthy ideas and made up style. For all I know from your predictable mitakes, Your one and interjecting as two or at least three voices. Shame on you! That's cowardice to say the least!
Webmaster, please clean this space from the filth this idiot is spreading!
Join Yabiladi on Facebook