Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
The homosexuality and sexual fungible in morocco
T
31 May 2006 13:27
Ilhem2
salam ,

I understand your opinion too..see the thing is I don't wanna explain everything with the religion (wich doesn't mean I don't beleive in islam of course )...cose firstly this is a general forum not an Islamic one...secondly if I start with the religion I would never be aible to think and to say my opinion feely cause everything the religion says has to be accepted without any discussion...consequently we even would need this discussion forum...moreover many people who are not muslim or strictly relgiouse will feel embaressed and we will never get their point of view ....my objective is to share ideas about something with "every one"..not only the muslim...the arabic or the religiouse people......

Sorry, if I come over as an "extreme" muslim (I don't even believe in hijaab as a matter of fact grinning smiley - just to show you how liberal I am-). I just attach a lot of value to Gods words, since only He can guide us to the truth.

And to make things clear: God doesn't claim in the Quran that homosexuality is a mental disease, that's just my humble opinion about this subject. So people can continue this discussion and tell us their point of view. I'm open for discussion about this matter. I can change my mind anytime if someone got a better argument. winking smiley

I live in Amsterdam, also known as the biggest 'Gay Capital' of Europe. I'm used to gays, although I don't got any gayfriends. I think gays should be treated just like any other humanbeings. If they want to adopt children, than that should be possible. If they want to get married, than that also should be possible. Every humanbeing should be free in living their life just like they want to and also need to have the same rights as any other humanbeing. Who are we to suppress them in their decisions? If we agree or don't agree, they should be treated with the same rights as any other humanbeing. I hate the fact that gaypeople are still being treated as secondclass citizens!

My two cents.
a
1 June 2006 00:45
I dreaded that first Robin, so,
But He is mastered, now,
I'm some accustomed to Him grown,
He hurts a little, though—

I thought if I could only live
Till that first Shout got by—
Not all Pianos in the Woods
Had power to mangle me—

I dared not meet the Daffodils—
For fear their Yellow Gown
Would pierce me with a fashion
So foreign to my own—

I wished the Grass would hurry—
So—when 'twas time to see—
He'd be too tall, the tallest one
Could stretch—to look at me—

I could not bear the Bees should come,
I wished they'd stay away
In those dim countries where they go,
What word had they, for me?

They're here, though; not a creature failed—
No Blossom stayed away
In gentle deference to me—
The Queen of Calvary—

Each one salutes me, as he goes,
And I, my childish Plumes,
Lift, in bereaved acknowledgement
Of their unthinking Drums

Emily Dickinson (1830–1886)

I just want us to relax a bit,and I thought a poem could do that,
What does it have to do with the subject?
in my view lots, It's a poem, and people who can taste poetry I guess show more compassion and tolerance. or may be it has nothing to do with the subject, sorry....
Peace,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2006 01:37 by almotanabi.
Almot
I
1 June 2006 04:44
Hi everyone,

Dear Tifah,

since you gave arguments in form of Quran’s sourates what I ‘m supposed to understand? that you’re hyper tolerant and mega open minded….anyway nice to hear that to you are not conservative that you seem to be ….I believe those people will be more accepted with time no matter what we think about them…….

Dear almotanabi,

Thanks for the poem…poetry and homosexuality…..what a combinationgrinning smiley....
Join Yabiladi on Facebook