Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Lost in forums
E
7 June 2010 17:20
there was a discussion about a marrige expereinces in one of the forums but I can't find it now. Do post normally moved out to specific categories if posted in wrong place originally?
w
7 June 2010 18:20
you mean the paki one i moved it with my wonderful modo red button grinning smiley
i don t think moroccans are interested in some paedo hallucinations from Pakistan winking smileyevil

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2010 06:37 by whatp.
7 June 2010 20:32
Emma01 if whatp got it right (I know he did) and you are who I think you are then Allah ya3teek chi mossiba.
You see, you are easly detected like any cheap virus. so we'll keep deleting you.evil
8 June 2010 10:33
You can change your pseudo, have a "sex" change and you can introduce yourself as a new comer to the forum still we'll keep
tracing you. Why? It's your smellYou stink ptdr
w
8 June 2010 13:35
Ugly Emma
sir allah ya3tik lpaser grinning smileysmelly toiletmouth grinning smiley
you are not lost in forums No noyou are lost in shit , you are in deep shit up to your neck and we are gladly going to add more shit on you until you drown or you pack your sorry ass to your pakiland evil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2010 01:40 by whatp.
k
9 June 2010 16:03
WhatP:

Got you again.

Thanks for accepting in public that you deleted that marrige thread in which a moroccan girl (Proudly Moroccan?) was planning to escape from Morocco by marrige deception.

So who is cowered?

You who deleting my threads, shouting, passing racist comments without any sensible or intelligent response
or
me who is publically sharing this information to protect others?

Speaking and barking loud cannot convert any wrong into right. And If you think highlighting any odd example out of any nation means, whole nation is bad then you need to see the Phsycatrist.

For anyone who missed that marrige thread, then here it is again: -

Subject: RE: WAALAYKOUM SALAM WRAHMATOULAH
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:07:14 +0000

htta ana twhchttk bzzaf wlah ; wlberd htta 7na andna sem dlberd had siman lidaztt kan chwiya l7al skhikhen.
bssba lkhdma mazaline ttalfine maarfin ydina mn rjlina lmouhim rani mzala maahoum.
w lapistani yalala kalk mcha and chwafe likaymchiw andou tous le pakistani kbl zwaj andhoum kalk procedure kaytb3ouha min mcha nadou ydirlou stikhara aliya kalou matsla7lkch w kat3rf chi wahd akhour lmouhim tassiltou sm3att dak lhdra daba mabaghynich abadane ttbdane jitt ana dertt nfess wkoutlou htta ana mabghakch bahd afkar diyal zbbbbbel hada chirk bilah wlkoufr kkhzitt yalatéf wkt3tt alih mabkitch kandkhoul l net ja houwa syftli message w3ytli ftelephoone kali baghi nhdre mak min hdrtt maah kali ntzwjou blakhbarhoum ana kountt ala sbba koutlou oui mais apres 2 jours ja andi kali maykdrch ytzwj biya bla khbarhoum parck ila mchaw htta arfou mn be3ed maghadich yssamhouh abadane abdane abadanew ana mazala lasska fih hadi hiya tama koubra anani mazal maah chtti lbayaraaaaaaaaane chonou kaydir 28B ans lmouhim yalala ttafkna anahou yji 3awd lmghrib wakha mabaynach zwaj makaybghich ytm3ni bzwaj bach mantsdmch. ghadi yji f la fin diyal had le mois kattli btissam t3rd alih ldarhoum w ana nthala fih zaama wnbanlou b new look zaama bach nghriwh wytzwj biya wydirli lwrak wmn b3ed nssmh fih wnkoulou bssah dak chwaf diyalkoum kan andou l77k walakin bayna niyttou hiya lighadi ttghlb chmatta lakhour . ewa chftti 3la moseba fach ana la khdma mssgda la saheb mssgud rjja fLLLAH.
MASWTINACH AJMTTI DAK PAKISTANIYA ZIDI 3AWD SWLIHA ALA HAD LKADIYA DILA LE PRETRE AW IMAM DIYAL JAMAA LIKAYMCHIW ANDOU KBBL AY MARRIAGE MKLKHIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN TFFOU KHZZITT .MOUCHRIKIN BILLAH
EWA JAWBINI
LLAH Y3AWNE AZINE ALA KHDMTTK WTHLAY FRASSK WBANI CHWIYA WDBBRI ALA RASSEK

And this is what I recieved from "WhatP" as translated, for those you dont understand above:-

..... me too i miss u so much , and it to cold nowadays, about work they send me from
place to place any way iam still with them .and the pakistani men said that he went to imam they went to him every one wanted to marry so when he went to him to do isstikhara for him then the imam said to him she isnn’t good women for u and she know some one else any way he heared about what imam said and he didn’t want and i told him that me too i don’t want u after this ideas u told me about and i said this is a infidelity then i hung up and didn’t want to go net then he came back or hope me sending me a message and phoned me and said i want to talk to u then i talk to him and he said he want to marry me with no one of his familly will listen and I accepted or agree with him but after 2 days he comes and said that he can’t marry me without there familly know because his familly will not pardon him forever and me i still with him this is a great thing u know maiden , how can do 28b years old any way we were agree to come to morroco as it is and don’t tell about marriage to don’t be in choc so he said that he will be there to morroco next month and Ibtissem told me that she will invite him to there house and me i will take care to him and i will change my self with a new look to let him be crazy and will be accept marry me and make me papers to go abroud and after this i will throw him and i will say to him but the imam u had going is allright but infortunatly his intent had win. fock him.now u inderstand why iam in this blow.....
9 June 2010 17:35
pingpong292

So who is cowered?

You who deleting my threads, shouting, passing racist comments without any sensible or intelligent response
or
me who is publically sharing this information to protect others?

Speaking and barking loud cannot convert any wrong into right. And If you think highlighting any odd example out of any nation means, whole nation is bad then you need to see the Phsycatrist.

Listen you pingpong,

On another thread I appealed to all Moroccan on this Forum to ignore your stupid posts but you just keep coming back just like a 'pingpong' ball. Do you really need to get publically insulted and cursed by everybody here? Do you really want the image of your poor country to get more tarnished and then blame us for passing racist comments afterwards? If it is the case then let us know; we'll open a special thread just for you, we'll name it "Curse the pervert" and we will urge every Moroccan, Arab, Muslim (except.... you know whoptdr), Christian, Jew... on this forum to call you all the bad names under the sun and in all languages hoping that this will make you understand that you are no welcome.

We are still happy that that "marriage attempt" never materialisedgrinning smiley
w
9 June 2010 22:49
hey stupid you forgot to add something ,
you deleted the email of the little girl you were brainwashing and making her believe you living in paradise winking smileybut before you did that i informed her and emailed her the link to this , exposed you pedophile , and i am sure you are bitter because of her latest email to you , you lied about your age you pervert old git shame on you , she also emailed me your photos which i am going to publish on the net , your full name and all the info you used in the hundreds of emails you sent to her mr romantic hahahahaha beurk Illi nearly vomited when i read them

the translation saved this little girl from your dirty animal claws , grinning smiley you are the center of the joke here
carry on believing i am a moderator ptdrdeleted any posts , it proves how stupid you are

wait and see your photo will be soon here with your real name , go shave that moustache and put a scarf on your head because you will regret the day you entered this forum you digged a deep hole for yourself , don t play games with us moroccans , an amator like you should respect professionals
sleep well tonight tomorrow is an other day and don t forget to keep an eye on the net beautiful photos of you will be everywhere Emma In loveevil

don t ever play with fire you end up burning your fingers evil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2010 10:57 by whatp.
10 June 2010 14:10
Dear Yabis,

Do you feel frustrated today? If your answer is yes, I recommend you the following method for distressing:
Get it out of your chest. How? Simple, just join us on this thread and insult 'pingpong' aka 'Emma' aka 'the pervert' aka....
He doesn't goen't mind, in fact he likes it as he keeps coming back for moregrinning smiley and we are more than delighted to serve himWelcome

Try it, it worksthumbs up You will feel relievedgrinning smiley
k
11 June 2010 15:45
WhatP:

I am waiting for your actions.
m
11 June 2010 18:31
hahahaha
guys you are absolutely right
i was cheking this forum and smelled something really disgusting
this pingpong stinks Grrrr
just a coward with a big mouth and a bad smell not worth answering