Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
pregnant before getin maried with a moroccan man
a
15 March 2008 12:49
hey how are ya
i am a girl from england and i got pregnant with a ma fiancee from morocco before getin married and now he is still in morocco
is there any help what i can do plz ?
thank u
a
15 March 2008 14:09
Ok ,

Well you need to be together ? so either you go to him & live there if possible or help him get his VISA & come to you .....
a
15 March 2008 14:50
What help are you looking for and what do you want to do. You need to tell us the story first. The immigration law in UK is changing from day to day with Mr Browns’ shirts. You need to go to citizen advice bureau in your area.
Does this fellow know you are pregnant? Was this a planned pregnancy, if not have you considered aborting it? Starting a marriage with babies it is fun to make years of nightmares.

Regards

\\\///

Adidas best for babies
a
15 March 2008 17:47
hello thank u for the answers
rellay is it possile to get married with him in morocco and he will apply for spouse visa and then come to live with me
i just worry that u heard the immigration rules in england changed, u should been on 22 years and if u want to get married is that true or still 18 years ?
bless
a
19 March 2008 20:35
(off the record)
Did you study in England or in Kasbet Tadla? Hahahahahahahahahahaheye popping smiley
Prayer for you:
Allah eefok awehaylek akhti = May Allah ease off the difficulty and pain of the delivery

\\\\\//////

AdidasPrayer.com
25 March 2008 17:40
Clap Hahahahahahahah you crack me up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you study in England or in Kasbet Tadla? Hahahahahahahahahahaheye popping smiley
Prayer for you:
Allah eefok awehaylek akhti = May Allah ease off the difficulty and pain of the delivery

\\\\\//////

AdidasPrayer.com[/quote]
I
25 April 2008 05:29
Dearone,
You're not providing enough informations to get a sound advice. Example what are the hurdles that despair. Such as how do you and the empregnator feel about it. The decision sould utterly come from both of you. Best wishes for making a sound decision. A baby is a precious little life. Focus on what il take for both you to keep him happy and healthy. The rest will follow.
Have an easy pregnancy.
A
25 April 2008 18:20
Oh! my god pregnant's movie in kasba ..smiling smiley
k
25 April 2008 20:27
APOPHISE
do you really think that this is a time to be sarcastic, apophise? the poor girl is in a difficult situation and asking for advice and all you do is make fun of her......that's not very nice or helpful, is it?
a
25 April 2008 23:18
khadijaox81
APOPHISE
do you really think that this is a time to be sarcastic, apophise? the poor girl is in a difficult situation and asking for advice and all you do is make fun of her......that's not very nice or helpful, is it?
hi khadija do you think that the poster is serious?no dearset friend he is not.firstabe he is named achraf which does not stand for a female.secondable he is making serious mistakes when writing in english.Therefore we should ignore him not just make fun of him.
yours agntif76
A
27 April 2008 19:55
I'm very sorry guys, i don't knoww her , it seems to me that she lies, Sorry realy sorry...Allah yssmahlia, i never repeat again, i promise , take care
v
2 May 2008 18:58
*******achraf132*****
here are some suggestions and guidelines for you for future ok.........
1. never date with moroccan
2. never date with moslums
3. never have sex before marriage
4. use trojan condoms they are good and helps you not getting preganante

Join Yabiladi on Facebook