Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Can someone resident in Morocco go to hajj from the US???
c
30 December 2009 07:01
As you know, to go to hajj in Morocco you need to be selected in a local Lottery in your city.
My mama tried last time, 4000 people applied and 50 only were selected.

My question is:
Can she go to hajj from here? even if she is not resident in the US?

Please share your experience.

Cheers
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::
n
30 December 2009 13:46
since she is not resident in the US just visiting you it may be a problem because she will need to have a hajj visa , call the saoudian embassy there and see what they will say and if it is possible to issue her this type of visa
1 January 2010 00:50
The person should travel from her/his own country but as resident of US, she/he can do it from here!
A Tanja ya 3aleya... 3aleya be sewariha....aye layellah...
c
7 January 2010 14:09
Yes It is possible. As far as I know if she has relatives living in the US, they can do all preparations. She doesn´t need to be resident in the US, I know some who went to hajj from US and europe without being residents.
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
9 January 2010 03:01
cali
Yes It is possible. As far as I know if she has relatives living in the US, they can do all preparations. She doesn´t need to be resident in the US, I know some who went to hajj from US and europe without being residents.

no, they need to give her visa hajj from her residency place! then she needs a proof of that!
A Tanja ya 3aleya... 3aleya be sewariha....aye layellah...
a
12 January 2010 16:06
Can someone resident in Morocco go to haj in US?grinning smiley
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
t
16 January 2010 22:14
A BIG :NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
t
20 January 2010 07:54
Soubhan allah, nass darou lottery bach jiw le mirican we nass katdir lottery bach temchi lel haj, we nass bagh temchi lel mirican bach temchi lel haj,
t
21 January 2010 12:36
Tazzana
bye bye to green card lottery because of terrorism , americans are thinking to put an end to it (national security)

Join Yabiladi on Facebook