Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
your experience with R.A.M
f
7 May 2006 02:36
Aji... does any one have stories about going to Morocco in la RAM... what was your experience (good or bad). Me I hate it cause for some reason every time i did there was this big black fly in the plane. And... one time i sat next to this person that tooke the choose off and dam it smelled like bad fish with some rotten egs for 7.5 hours
l
7 May 2006 03:07
you could have asked another seat ?
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
M
7 May 2006 07:49
or may be sprayed something on him.....
I
7 May 2006 09:12
Hi,

faridios
Aji... does any one have stories about going to Morocco in la RAM... what was your experience (good or bad). Me I hate it cause for some reason every time i did there was this big black fly in the plane. And... one time i sat next to this person that tooke the choose off and dam it smelled like bad fish with some rotten egs for 7.5 hours

same happened to me but from Paris to Casa...the guy seating next to me was like he didn't take shower for long time sad smiley...fortuntly it was only for about 4 hours...however does it have any thing to do with L'ARMmoody smiley...
m
7 May 2006 19:46
ya i am the one to add to my experienceeye rolling smiley.i was once traveling by kLM airways . my siuation was like stuck between hard and rock evil,i mean to say was stuck between two big fat african-american ladies.the reason i occupied that seat was because my lastname sounded african -americanOh and the ladies had strong perfume smell which was killing me to deathsad smiley and they were laughing at every thing they came accross,even looking at beautiful airhostess and that was ridiculousgrinning smiley.But to test my patience i had to bear them for long time.The ladies were so strange that evrytime the airhostess brought food they were asking questions making signs as they were not wellversed with english language.and I was the witness to all these thingswinking smileyCool.
a
7 May 2006 22:55
My last 3 trips with RAM were very good, but the one before and I'll tell you in couple of lines why I stopped flying RAM for 3 years.
there was this guy, apparently rich or known on TV in Morocco, who was sitting in front of me, before even the take off, these flight attendants were asking him if he wants something to drink, no problem with that, but then, one of these women asked if he was hungry because she said: "I can bring you chwiya dial lhem mbekher" first, I never known that there's lhem mbekher on an airplane, second, the way they were talking to others was so different from the way they were to this guy, and that pissed me off so much. And why is this guy flying coach and not first class if he was that important? now you want to know the best off all, here it is, this jerk did something that I never thought a person can do, are you ready to hear it: the famous Moroccan jerk, after he drank all the wine they brought him, went to the bathroom and smoked a cigarette, yes the famous, rich stupid guy smoked in the bathroom of an airplane and came back and sat as if nothing happened. and this is 2002, and if you think that was it, just wait. When someone smelled the smoke and told one of the so called flight attendant, 3 of these so called attendants came to check and on their way back looked where I was sitting, as if to say it was me who smoked in the bathroom, and all the way to Casablanca, this ???? was served as if he were Haroune Errachid. I forget to tell you that one of the attendants came and told the guy how sorry she was that there’s no free seat on first class so she can move him.
I really think RAM services have improved great deal, and my last 3 trips were just fine.
Salam,
Almot

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2006 11:04 by almotanabi.
I
9 May 2006 09:51
Hello everybody,

Dear almotanabi,

I had nearly the same experience like you…it was in the plane between Paris and Casa at that time SABENA’s flights were all smoke-free… I was seating next to a Moroccan guy…he was aged about 36 year old looked smart and respectable….. Apart from exchanging a couple of words he didn’t say much. After lunch he went to the bathroom for a while and came back. Of course I didn’t smell any thing (I’m wondering why!). Suddenly a flight attendant came to us and said in serious tone “ It smells cigarettes …one of you had smoked in the bathroom ..this is a smoke-free flight and it’s strongly forbidden to smoke…it’s for your one safety …I hope it will not happen again …otherwise you will be fined!?” ..I wanted to tell here it was definitely not me because I don’t smoke at all …but of the surprise I couldn’t open my mouth…the guy didn’t replay either….later he told me that he is from Kenitra and that he teaches mathematics …. for some reason he showed me his passport “ a French citizen of course “ and a book about his researches …I was chocked when I saw his profession…he was a professor in Ecole Polytechnique in ParisOh …..i just couldn't belive it...
t
11 May 2006 03:24
my sister took the plane last year with RAM, they took off 8 hours late. she will never take this company more, she is disgusted.
k
17 May 2006 20:52
bad service on the ground ooooo ready in casa i had bad times in the chek in 2 long days waiting to get my seat for madrid and the worsth i m flyng w iberia but the workers from la ram they change only their clothes very rude very snob ppls in the chek in
a
17 May 2006 21:57
if someone can find us the email of the PDG Driss Benhima, it would be a good thing to share our experiences with him, ok, with his secretary,,,,
l
18 May 2006 12:20
I really think la RAM is getting the message, without any need to complain to corporate, just by driving our business to more well treating companies, as for me I always preferred lufthansa or Air france to RAM, it was mainly for their outrageous prices. Now this year they understood it : and they were promoting a 500 USD round trip from newyork to casablanca .

I will encourage everybody to move his/her business away from any maltreating company. giving more rights to the customer
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."

Join Yabiladi on Facebook