Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccan people lfrom Leeds or Manchester
p
31 October 2007 13:30
Salam!

I am living not far from Leeds and Manchester, where are the Moroccan community??grinning smileygrinning smiley

I would be delighted to meet with Moroccan people from Leeds and Manchestertongue sticking out smiley

Come on guys! show up!!!:p

Walaykoum salam...
M
31 October 2007 13:43
Hey, would have loved to meet but i left Manchester 2 years ago and i now live in London.

Lees is quite a drive from Manchester though perplexe where about are you?
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
p
31 October 2007 13:53
Minniemouse
Hey, would have loved to meet but i left Manchester 2 years ago and i now live in London.

Lees is quite a drive from Manchester though perplexe where about are you?

Salaaaam Minniemouse!grinning smiley

Thanks for your replysmiling smiley

I am in Huddersfield, so between Leeds and Manchester..

Maybe there are some Moroccan people in Huddersfield?grinning smileyevil

Where are you living in London?
M
31 October 2007 13:56
oh right, Huddersfield!! good luck with the accent looool

what took you there?

I live in south west London, in Wimbledon
p
31 October 2007 14:06
Minniemouse
oh right, Huddersfield!! good luck with the accent looool

what took you there?

I live in south west London, in Wimbledon

grinning smiley

For the accent, don't worry I am used to it nowgrinning smileygrinning smiley

Oooh my Gosh!! Hudderfield is like a small village! I thought it would have been as bigger as London..

I am studying there..winking smiley

Were you born in England?
M
31 October 2007 14:13
lol even manchester is not as big as London!! must've been quite a shock to discover how tiny it is then smiling smiley but the scenery is quite nice and people friendly. i remember there was a soap on channel 4 about this girl who moves to London from Huddersfield to become a bus driver! she went nuts and couln't cope with the rudeness and indifference of Londoners, which is true! but it was very funny.

No i was born in Morocco

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2007 02:14 by Minniemouse.
c
26 November 2007 18:36
Hey there.

I live and work in Leeds. I drove through Huddersfield, last I was in Manchester. You´re right it´s a very small village compared to Leeds, not to mention London. I´ve been here for 3 months now,and I only met 2 Moroccan guys. They´re working in the Hotel where I was staying.
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
f
27 November 2007 18:53
hi

I was to scarborough for one year. I met some morocans so if u want I can give u their names and u can contact them.(tm)
c
27 November 2007 19:36
Where is Scarborough?

I don´t know all Yorkshire yet. I work all the time like a slave hehe.
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
f
9 December 2007 18:39
scarborough is near york if u knowspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
really u r working very hardly?sad smiley
good luck friendthumbs up
a
8 January 2008 16:56
Salam,

I'm very much fascinated with arab/moroccon culture

I am looking for an educated girl with Moroccan origins for marriage purpose in UK.
I was wondering whether you can help please.

I'm Muslim, 34 years of age, UK born n Bred. Pakistani Origin, Post Grad Educated, Good Job in London, originally from Leeds smiling smiley

Wasalam,
p
17 January 2008 20:40
asamaslam
Salam,

I'm very much fascinated with arab/moroccon culture

I am looking for an educated girl with Moroccan origins for marriage purpose in UK.
I was wondering whether you can help please.

I'm Muslim, 34 years of age, UK born n Bred. Pakistani Origin, Post Grad Educated, Good Job in London, originally from Leeds smiling smiley

Wasalam,

What the hell...grinning smiley

Hey mate, I think you are not in the right place heeeeeregrinning smiley
If you wanna meet someone for mariage, there is a special space dedicaded for thatwinking smiley

LoLevil
o
22 January 2009 16:54
hi there ,i'm a moroccan women from leeds...it will be nice to meet moroccan in this region!!!
a
23 January 2009 19:12
Hi oujdiaandproud!

There is a lot of Moroccans you can meet in Manchester. In fact the Universities alahamdulillah are full of Moroccan students. So make your way and meet as many as you want. Best even to visit the Didsbury Mosque and you will meet all the ladies. And if you are looking for a husband, I am sure they will sort you out.
ta ta
m
13 February 2009 12:22
salam to every one

I am a moroccan girl living in manchester it`s been a year now .im married and i have a bab on the way.but

am going nuts because of staying at home.am an english litterarure graduate ,but i would like to meet

friends from Morooccan origin and work amd be active.

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
G
28 February 2009 22:17
Hi Everyone

Moroccan gentleman living in Manchester just finished my studies and currently working
i tried to contact some of you through private messaging but i couldnt cause ive been told that i have to be an active member thumbs down anyway i dont mind sharing my Messenger : [email protected]
Don't hesitate or 7cham to contact me

Talk to you soon
n
25 March 2009 15:04
Salam Giusseppe,
Im Moroccan living and working in Leeds for almost 1 year letss talk in msn

smiling smiley
n
25 March 2009 15:05
Salam Giusseppe,
Im Moroccan living and working in Leeds for almost 1 year letss talk in msn
Yeah my messenger: [email protected]

smiling smiley
n
25 March 2009 15:10
Hi oujdiaandproud,
Im living and working in leeds too, ill be happy to meet you
my msn [email protected]
hope talk soon
a
30 March 2009 22:43
Salam mishmash!
How are you doiing girl? Are you and babs doing ok? I have been back to blad so I do not know what has been going on. I am back now so give all the good news. Have you had your baby yet? If so let us know so that we can all be happy for you. ake care girl. Courage!
I would like some feedback from all of you. Keep the spirit of Morocco alive by contacting each other and making decent conversation. Love you all!
Amazigh
p
20 May 2009 00:48
hi
i am in leeds and i like to get in touch with the people from morocco, do you mind if i get in touch with you people, thanks

rana
s
20 May 2009 12:13
hi there
i live in london lutonBye
r
20 May 2009 14:56
Hiya northeners, I am in Manchester for almost 4 years now .... I really hate the weather here even I love my friends and the city I may move down south next year.

so if you up for a chat around a cup in Manc' city let me know .... I am always up for everything.
s
20 May 2009 15:02
thanxsmiling smiley
you should come and visit luton
its full of different people
different nationalities
there is plenty of stuff to do in here
you ll never get boredBye
r
21 May 2009 14:57
Dunno, I even got time while I am in central London so I dunno about Luton,
I have seen a program about Luton looks nice ... maybe if I move to london I will see if it worths a trip ...
Thanks anyway
s
8 June 2009 11:38
ok no problemBye
p
8 June 2009 19:45
Hi there

I am Italian guy leaving in Manchester I have a house in Essaouira and I am there a lot of the time
I really need to learn Moroccan, can anybody help me?

my e mail

[email protected]

Cheers

paolo
s
9 June 2009 10:38
hi there
what you need is to buy a special book
translation from italian to moroccan
use the e bayBye
a
9 June 2009 12:05
Hi paoloba!

I live in Manchester too. Maybe I can help with the language only.
A
s
9 June 2009 14:03
well see there you go
people are already there ready to help you
(al3ez) moroccans are generousthumbs up
Join Yabiladi on Facebook