Menu
Sign In Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
What your pseudo means ??!!
k
23 February 2005 16:49
the question is in the title : What your pseudo means ??!!

Je ne te demande pas qu'elle est ta nation, ta religion et ta culture, mais qu'elle est ta souffrance. PASTEUR.Si quelqu'un vous dit je ne sait pas, dites lui apprend, et si il vous dit je ne peux pas dites lui essaye.
m
23 February 2005 19:07
Moro means the real man, macho, inteligent, warior, banished, winner, slave, good cooker, eat what he finds, aclimated, suspicious, vanished, friendschip, proud ...

in other way, a real moro ...
e
23 February 2005 19:07
Good question,

As far as I'm concerned, my pseudo means pragmatic, straight and generous
i
24 February 2005 09:58
The mine means inspiration, revelation..
t
25 February 2005 23:57
Mine is self-explanatory for moroccans
a
26 February 2005 03:40
Mine:
A poet who was not afraid to speak his mind,
Almot
Y
26 February 2005 04:23
simply my name!
m
26 February 2005 06:08
elcapone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good question,
>
> As far as I'm concerned, my pseudo means
> pragmatic, straight and generous

elcapone sounds more like a Mafia don to me lol
e
26 February 2005 11:09
Yes, of course, It's sounded like a known name of mafia boss but my pseudo use only the values good which characterized this man during his reign as boss of mafia.

m
26 February 2005 15:53
My city;o)
------ "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world, while the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man".George Bernard Shaw
l
26 February 2005 19:59
Moro : like moroccan tongue sticking out smiley

l9bi7 = the horrible, nasty and the ugly grinning smiley
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
D
26 February 2005 20:55
Salam,

Donatello from ninja turtles, lol, i dont know why i choose this pseudo
i
27 February 2005 22:43
a name of the high school (collége) where i'd stood in casablanca, at this time we called him "ibn kharia" cause in the township of casa there no toillet at home, that's why every people (khra) near to the high school
georges orwell
e
27 February 2005 22:52
and now where are you Ibn hazm?
d
28 February 2005 00:55
Excellent your joke about college ibn hazm..................

Do you know that doukkala were the firt to celebrate Halloween with their pumpkins, centuries before the americans?

doukkali who loves pumpkins,

k
28 February 2005 10:07
Yani Wrote:
> simply my name!

and what your name means ?

My pseudo means : the little chick winking smiley

Je ne te demande pas qu'elle est ta nation, ta religion et ta culture, mais qu'elle est ta souffrance. PASTEUR.Si quelqu'un vous dit je ne sait pas, dites lui apprend, et si il vous dit je ne peux pas dites lui essaye.
a
28 February 2005 15:28
mmm, my name is Mohamed Arbi, my friends call me Arbi, Arbouch is the name by which my girl friend was calling me!
k
28 February 2005 17:05
and you arbouch what you called her (your girl friend) winking smiley
s
28 February 2005 17:51
My pseudo means money and the number added is my age at the creation of this pseudo.

Ma3a salam
k
1 March 2005 10:39
ok soussou, I thought that your pseudo means : little of Souad

as arbouch, his name is Arbi and his girl friend calling him arbouch, so I thought that is the same for you : your name is Souad and your boy friend calling you soussou winking smiley
s
1 March 2005 10:55
It is a possibility but I have no boyfriend and you know my name which is not souad.
But in fact when i created my pseudo I wanted to make a play on word!

Ma3a salam
a
1 March 2005 12:16
ha ha u r a little bit curious! haha i'm joking! I was calling my girl friend Hager amusing her by "Joujou"...
k
1 March 2005 12:25
soussou24 Wrote:
> It is a possibility but I have no boyfriend and
> you know my name which is not souad.
> But in fact when i created my pseudo I wanted to
> make a play on word!
>
> Ma3a salam

I know that soussou, don't woory. but I thought that before meeting you sister smiling smiley
z
1 March 2005 20:32
my pseudo means a beautiful arabic girl !!
c
3 March 2005 22:33
My real name is khalid, I like playing with kids. My nephews, kids of my friends and so on. And they always call me cali. So I like it when kids say itsmiling smiley

Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
l
4 March 2005 14:06
lila is laila without an A it 's not my real name but I just like it for some reason and USA where I live.
i
4 March 2005 19:52
lilausa,
in wich state you are?
r
9 March 2005 22:32
D
11 March 2005 17:35
I think there is no need to explain my nickname ! it's very clear smiling smiley
But I just wanna add it's not a sad nickname winking smiley
Peace & Love...
g
7 November 2005 20:05
Half my name...is enough...
Join Yabiladi on Facebook